Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

New Coreheim site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shotguncoffee
Warlord
Warlord
shotguncoffee

Trading Reputation : 0

coreheim - New Coreheim site Empty
PostSubject: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011 - 15:47

For those interested, I just want to point out that there is a new Coreheim site up at: http://www.coreheim.com/
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011 - 19:35

You'll want to remove that monetary donation widget immediately. This can be interpreted as selling material which is GW's intellectual property. Misuse of IP for financial gain spells big trouble.

I couldn't spot anything of value here which would justify attempting to rewritre the Mordheim rulebook. Er, 'Overkill', really?

Apologies in advance if I have missed anything stand-out.

Regards,

Werekin.
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
l00
Warrior
Warrior
l00

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:35

Hi there, Werekin! Smile

Are you really saying, that no GW fan pages can have a donate button? Like, if I have a site featuring a fan-fiction story about, say, Skaven, I can't have a Donate buttom, because that's GWs IP? That sounds rather harsh to me. But I do see the point in avoiding all GW copyrighted images.

So far, we've only earned loose change, though.

And its A-OKAY if you don't like our rules :hug: A lot of other people do. Oh, I'm no rules expert, but the Overkill rule is there to make High-S attacks better, I think. 40k has something like it as well.'

Thanks for your reply! Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011 - 20:41

What Werekin said.
You're making money from GW's Intenelctual Property. Keep it if you want, but I personally wouldn't want to have to prove/show what money was gained, pay it back to them and god knows what else.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
5pointer
Elder
Elder
5pointer

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011 - 21:28

I almost downloaded it, but then I saw poisoned warplock pistols in the summary of updates and thought I'd give it a miss.

Back to top Go down
l00
Warrior
Warrior
l00

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011 - 22:28

You don't think Warpstone is poisonous? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
werekin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
werekin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Norse (Unofficial) Norse (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011 - 0:33

Hi loo/l00/1OO... which darn configuration is that, anyway hiya.

Warpstone is not poisonous! It merely gives you a buzz when you snort it. And, if you're really lucky, may 'gift' you with an appendage you didn't have before. Wink

I'm not posting here to ride your asses over warplock pistols. It wasn't clear to me what your objectives were in revising the fundamental rules of the game. Heck, your interpretations might derail any new campaign material some of us are working on if they get 'too' popular. :-s

Suggestions concerning your having a donate button were well-meaning. All our intentions are friendly! For the sake of a few coppers it really isn't worth taking the risk of aggravating the men in black. Witch Hunters will find you. Web sites have been shut down for doing far less.

I look forwards to your fan fiction story for the Skaven. Smile

Regards,

Werekin.

p.s. Using 'Overkill' rules (or an interpretation of it) seems like, well overkill! Or at least it does in the Mordheim arena. Folks have become sick enough of elves as it is these days.
Back to top Go down
https://libermalefic.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Coreheim site   coreheim - New Coreheim site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Coreheim site
Page 1 of 1