Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: None

Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Empty
PostSubject: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010 - 16:34

Great news, friends... TLRB v0.6.0 has been unleashed. Among the many updates...

- NEW Chaos Cultist Squad
- NEW Kroot Mercenary Squad
- REVISED Orks (new weapons, better Trash-Kan!)
- REVISED Scenarios
- NEW over 75 items

... and much more! Stop by www.DeathSquadsGame.com and download the FREE manual.

Enjoy!

PS: Sorry for the Pseudo Thread Necromancy, but I could not find a nice place to put this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mordheimer.com
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:04

CONGRATULATIONS! After all the work Da Bank & you, along with collaborators, put in you Guys must have a warm & fuzzy feeling over this sucker. cheers thumbsup
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 22:22

I am starting to think you guys hate me... lol!

Now I have TWO really good reasons to wish I had a solid gaming group to play with...

I am very impressed with the balance (on paper at least) and the rewrite of the various rules is encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011 - 4:11

Thanks BalrogTheBuff! Stop by... we have people in California that want to play too!
Back to top Go down
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011 - 19:47

I haven't been on in a bit, but the more I learn about Death Squads the more I am torn between it and Mordheim... I got a group of kids (Yay for being a Sunday School teacher for young impressionable middle schoolers!) interested in Mordheim and Death Squads. They are going to try DS next time we play and then decide which they would rather play more.

But for you Mordheim players who are 40K fans also I suggest at least a look at this!
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Mordheimer

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011 - 17:12

Hehehe.... Mordheim is fantastic.. and so is Death Squads! Two very different experiences, yet somehow magically similar. So... how did you found Death Squads to be?

If you are still torn between the two, I suggest you play Mordheim first, as it it very well established. Once you play a Mordheim Campaign, then play Death Squads. You would be able to appreciate the little differences that makes it an 'intelligent' game and be able to keep both games separate (one fantasy, one sci-fi!).. then your group would be able to play both and appreciate each for their great values!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!   Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Squads' The Living Rulebook (TLRB) v0.6.0 released!
Page 1 of 1