Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Oh the irony.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cornelius
Champion
Champion
cornelius

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

Oh the irony....... Empty
PostSubject: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 3:11

Had a really busy time at work recently, our overtime has been reinstated and paid back the ridiculous amount of money I owed my girlfriend. As a result I've finally been able to buy some of the models I've been hankering after for ages, only to find that as usual I can have cash or free time, not both. So I've used what time I've had to clean mould lines and undercoat them.
Due to unforeseen circumstances I now have four weeks off work. Time to get painting and finally realise my aim of having a painted example of every hired sword and all the models for the Random Happenings article?
NO. The circumstance in question was breaking my elbow, my RIGHT elbow. So I can't even pick up a paintbrush while my white coated tormentors sit on the painting board in the corner mocking me.
Balls to life.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010 - 3:30

That is REALLY SAD...of the many things life is, fair isn't one of them. For what it's worth, you have my condolences. Suspect Sad
Back to top Go down
cornelius
Champion
Champion
cornelius

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010 - 14:22

Cheers man , could be worse , I was feeling a bit sorry for myself after a boring week. I can manage about two hours of cleaning mould lines and undercoating before it hurts now, so all is not lost. I'm viewing it as a form of light physiotherapy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citizen Sade
Ancient
Ancient
Citizen Sade

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010 - 15:36

If Michael Perry can learn to sculpt left handed , it must be a doddle to paint with your off hand Wink

Give it a go and heal quickly.
Back to top Go down
Figgy
Elder
Elder
Figgy

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010 - 3:08

Godspeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the irony.......   Oh the irony....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the irony.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: Shout it out! (free-for-all) :: General Shouting-
Jump to: