Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Evening all...

Go down 
+2
cianty
The Scavenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Scavenger
Hero
Hero
The Scavenger

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: None

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 14:00

Hello all,

Name: Matt
Favourite warbands: Undead (zombies rule!!), Clan of the Possessed, Beastmen… anything “monstery”, and Witch Hunters ‘cause they’re cool!

I’ve been hovering around the sight for a while now and thought it was time I signed up and contributed something.

I’ve only recently (well, about two years) got back into gaming after a friend heard I used to play 40K Rogue Trader way back in the day and bullied me in to a game of Mordheim. I now play fairly regularly, 40K as well as Mordheim. Also interested in GorkaMorka, Necromunda, Space Hulk (used to own/play 1st ed), Confrontation, Hybrid and Zombies!!! (an excellent modular tile board game by Twilight Creations). Never played Warhammer FB, not even once. Really should!

Getting back into gaming has reawakened my love of terrain building, I was always the “terrain guy” in my old gaming circle and in fact got an A in GCSE art and into art college because of my terrain. I’m now producing and selling terrain at a fairly steady rate and have my first model kit in the pipeline. Pictures to follow very shortly…

Cheers ta…
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 14:17

Welcome to the forum, Matt!

The part about your terrain sounds really exciting. I'm quite curious to see how that looks, so.. awaiting the photos. In the meantime I hope you enjoy your stay at the (not so) Boring Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 15:00

WELCOME ABOARD!

It's always nice to see someone returning to the addiction, er, ahem...fellowship of gamers. We're starting to see some very nice terrain pieces,& minis; having another contributor to the cause will be excellent. Enjoy your stay. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 15:24

Hey Matt, welcome to the forum Very Happy ask all your questions and have a nice stay!
Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
lord siwoc
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
lord siwoc

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 16:17

Welcome aboard mate!

Hope you will enjoy it here, and I am lookiong forward to seeing some of your undead!

Zombies will always rock!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lordsiwoc.dk
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008 - 17:05

Welcome Matt. Glad to have you. I am a pretty big terrain geek at the moment, so I'd love to see your work!

See ya around,

Edit: Oh yes! An Undead Lover! We've been needing a little more "death" around here. Good to see the undead avatar in use Wink I really like the idea of the undead warband, and may just get into it next year (after all my current projects), cause zombies/skeletons are so awesome. speaking of which: if you haven't yet, check out this thread:
https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/miniatures-f2/foot-s-warbands-t230-50.htm

l8r,
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Sponsored content

Evening all... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening all...   Evening all... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evening all...
Page 1 of 1