Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Knights of the White Wolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ampton
Warrior
Warrior
ampton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Knights of the White Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 14:23

Anybody know where i can buy/swap figures or bits or complete sprus or even the boxed set of the Knights of the white wolf.

cheers

P.S.

Please understand the fundamental concept that opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one but they don’t hold much water.
Back to top Go down
Captain Bernhardt
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Captain Bernhardt

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 17:14

The Knights of the white wolf sprue is an upgrade on the normal knights, they are included in each knightly order regiment box, so if you want to make knights of the white wolf you can just buy such a box, if on the other hand you want the sprue for converting some mordheim mini's (middenheimers come to mind) you will have to look on ebay or other auction sites, they are avaiable every so often

btw: Please understand the fundamental concept that opinions are like belly buttons, we all have one but they don’t hold much water. Knights of the White Wolf Lol
Back to top Go down
ampton
Warrior
Warrior
ampton

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 17:45

Cheers

so if buying the knights box set and using legs from somewhere else would i be able to make a kotww warband on foot???

P.s.
belly button fluff grows for a reason, to stop you putting ya finger in it.
Back to top Go down
Knightei
Knight
Knight
Knightei

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Kislevites Kislevites

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 17:56

If you want them on foot get a state troop set too... look Here for a command group of swordmen that could be used for what you want
Back to top Go down
ampton
Warrior
Warrior
ampton

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 18:18

so state troop set + knightly orders set make kotww on foot

would great swords bodies be better???
Back to top Go down
Captain Bernhardt
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Captain Bernhardt

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 18:59

I got same problem as you do Smile
I'm building an extremly (to the edge af fanatisme) Sigmarite themed Ostland army based around the Knights of Sigmar's righteous fury, an templar order I invented myself and for my knights on foot (or great-hammerers) I recently bought the greatswords box and stolen received some Chaos hammers from a friend. I still have to begin construction though.
Off course if you want koww you would be better off with the knightly order box and a greatswords box since that way you also get the iconography of koww

Alternativly you could buy some Teutogen Guard, they were released by GW for the Storm of Chaos Campaign and represent knights from Middenheim. A quick google search will reveal what I mean. unfortunatly they are very rare!

Whatever you do, please keep us updated in the miniatures section, i'm extremly interested in your progress for obvious reasons! Knights of the White Wolf Icon_smile Knights of the White Wolf Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
ampton
Warrior
Warrior
ampton

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2010 - 19:13

it just seems that it is going to cost a small fortune to make a warband of 12 figs using the boxsets stated

but my idea is to combine witch hunter ethos and middenheim warbands inc rules and have a kotww warband with warrior priest of ulric

and kick everyones heads in
Back to top Go down
hwd
Hero
Hero
hwd

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010 - 11:53

If I were you would get greatswords and then source some white wolf upgrade sprues on ebay or trading sites.

I have some of the white wolf upgrade sprues going spare if you want them?
PM me your address and i'll stick them in the post!
I'm assuming your location; London is London in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights of the White Wolf   Knights of the White Wolf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights of the White Wolf
Page 1 of 1