Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders

Go down 
+42
Boreas_NL
Jape
DjCloudo
Stronzo
Squig
Paboook
izmerul
The_Ferret
floedebolle
Theorox
Von Kurst
JoaoS
Alex
SerialMoM
folketsfiende
superscenic
shanks
Rudeboy
Mo!
pascal the rascal
widgren
drakkol
mweaver
magokiron
Jadex
Lysander
Mr_Sinister
Marius Black
Aldhick
Myntokk
dwi
No Time
Kapitan_Hak
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Paluke
Mr.chair
hero
Gobbo Freak
Johann Cocaine
DeafNala
cianty
Skavenblight
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)
Achievements earned:

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Empty
PostSubject: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 21:02

Hi guys,
I've never posted unfinished works before, but it's time for change Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_smile This is the first warband we converted together (but I WILL PAINT all the minis, I'd never share this pleasure even with my own husband Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_razz ). We started a week after wedding, it's such a nice way to spend the honeymoon Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_wink

I wrote also the story of the family (Ostlanders are often one big family) and every single model, but I regret I can't translate it to English Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_sad

The first mini is a young ruffian, son of the warband leader. The captain is not really happy that his son became a ruffian, but he couldn't do anything; his only hope is that his son will become a real man after the journey to Mordheim...

Of course... if he survives...

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Paul1Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Paul3

More pics HERE. The only version is polish, but we try to do something to make our blog more international Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_wink before we do it, please forgive us (luckily, we don't need to understand any language to admire beautiful minis Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_wink ).
Back to top Go down
http://hakostwo.blogspot.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 21:07

Funny, I have been to your blog about 10 minutes ago and now I see this thread... This time I can understand a word! Yay!! bounce

I really like this conversion. Looks funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 21:48

What a GREAT team you two make! That's a TERRIFIC bit of modelling, AND the WIP photos allow the GOOD Kapitan to show off his handicraft before we're all overawed with your FANTASTIC painting. I'm looking forward to the evolution of the War Band. VERY WELL DONE..as usual! Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 22:03

Oh ye! Another Ostlander folk!! I find this ruffian truly fun.I didn't like to be in front of him in mordheim streets.Very nice.Maybe I can take some photos soon of my finished alcoholic boys (again).
Back to top Go down
Gobbo Freak
Elder
Elder
Gobbo Freak

Trading Reputation : 7

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 29 Sep 2009 - 23:46

It's a great mini, cool conversion!!!

(I did browse your blog as well, just before you put this on Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_biggrin )
Back to top Go down
hero
Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009 - 7:18

drunken osterlander style flying kick attack!
Back to top Go down
Mr.chair
Warlord
Warlord
Mr.chair

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeMon 5 Oct 2009 - 20:19

Haha, I've felt that way a few times. Can't wait to see him painted.
Back to top Go down
Paluke
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Paluke

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 6 Oct 2009 - 17:05

wow! that's a great dynamic pose there Very Happy like he is grabbing something off a shelf, but rolls away Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 12:21

Next mini - a jaeger Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_smile

He is son of the one of blood brothers, and one of the most talented young hunters in the village. As you see, he likes beer. And his blunderbuss Wink

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Rein1

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Rein4

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Rein5

More pics HERE, we've installed a google translator on our blog; you all know perhaps that the google translator is not so... precise Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_wink and may make many mistakes, although we hope you can understand anything Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 13:28

Very nice ! The most important is the "mini's personnality", and even if we don't read the story (that I don't really understand Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_neutral, no good polish-french translator, perhaps I'll try in english later), I find he has a fierce attitude and looks dangerous which reflects his personnality Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 13:30

Very nice work! this guy looks dangerous and drunk.I like to see 2 ostland bands posted at the same time. Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694 , keep that good work!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 15:12

LR & JC ARE right on the mark: a drunk with an attitude AND a blunderbus is a VERY DANGEROUS person. The Ostlanders trademark double barrelled guns allow them to shoot BOTH of the people they're seeing.
GREAT START to a FINE Drinking Society, erm...War Band. Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694
Back to top Go down
Kapitan_Hak
Veteran
Veteran
Kapitan_Hak

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2009 - 15:57

Lanyssa Ryssyll wrote:
that I don't really understand Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_neutral, no good polish-french translator, perhaps I'll try in english later

I hope we'll eventually manage to translate all those stories by ourselves, as this built-in online translator tends to produce many either odd and misleading or simply funny things Wink.
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009 - 19:25

Kin is like a normal warrior... but who said he has to look plain & boring? Wink Here is Jakob, legend of his family. Maybe because of the old shield he found one day on his field... maybe because of the best vodka in Ostland that he has produced for many years... who knows? Wink

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Jakob1

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Jakob2

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Jakob5

More pics on blog Wink
Back to top Go down
No Time
Veteran
Veteran
No Time

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009 - 20:34

Looking great!!! I think that the pitchfork is getting quite popular.... seen it on several minis in this forum. Even made an Dreg with a pitchfork 4 days ago. Guess the peasants are taking over Mordheim pig
Back to top Go down
Johann Cocaine
Veteran
Veteran
Johann Cocaine

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009 - 22:04

This guy looks a drunk SOB!!!!the pitchfork is one of the most suitable weapons for ostland beerlovers.You make another mini with loooot personality.BUT I have to say that my favourite is still the blunderbuss guy Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_rabbit , who made me poo in my pants(sorry for the vocabulary, this is the finest for a ostland villager boy Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_lol )VERY NICE!!!!!!I'm waiting to see that priest of taal with a skull head. Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 659799
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009 - 22:24

I LOVE these Guys...it's not so much a War Band as it is a Stag Party. GREAT WIP! Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694

Last edited by DeafNala on Tue 13 Oct 2009 - 8:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dwi
Warlord
Warlord
dwi

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009 - 8:45

Wow well done! I love the 1st drunk (ha! keg rolleing!) Lets hope he dose not get keg leg! (ha! I did it again!) I can't wait to see your squirrely (ha get it?! He is able to use squirrels! God I'm good!) priest of taal.
Back to top Go down
Myntokk
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Myntokk

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009 - 16:57

Love these guys! They definitely capture the drunken mountain men feel of the Ostlanders, much better than GW's minis in my opinion. The conversion work is really creative, keep up the good work!

I'm excited for the priest as well, and of course to see the finished warband painted!
Back to top Go down
Aldhick
Veteran
Veteran
Aldhick

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Sisters of Sigmar Sisters of Sigmar

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009 - 22:06

Very nice! Well fitting to the Ostland scum! Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Drunken_smilie Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Marius Black
Youngblood
Youngblood
Marius Black

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009 - 21:24

Great Job i cant wait to see more!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Sinister
Veteran
Veteran
Mr_Sinister

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009 - 12:29

Since I haven't been here for a while, my comment may seem a wee bit late, but who cares;
I really LOVE the drunkard falling off the barrel! It's simple and yet a very dynamic pose. Would be pure awesomeness to paint that Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694
Back to top Go down
http://geekinwolvesclothing.blogspot.com/
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 11:34

Next jaeger. This time it's not a big conversion... but I love new imperial archers and I had to use all the bits in the box, also this cute dead bird... Wink

His (the jeager's, not the bird's) name is Michael, and he is Jakob's younger brother. I hope it comes someday a possibility to translate to English his (and the whole family) story, but I'm too bad in English to do it Sad So before it comes to this, you can only enjoy these pics Very Happy

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Michael3Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Michael2
Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Michael1Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Michael4
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009 - 12:12

Looks like the Ostland Lads will be eating well tonight. VERY WELL DONE conversion; the pheasant is TERRIFIC! GREAT WIP! Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders 544694
The black & white photo effect is REALLY COOL. They look like vintage photos from the turn of the century. Before you start painting them up you should get a group shot.
Back to top Go down
Skavenblight
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Skavenblight

Personal Info
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009 - 12:22

Next mini - one of the ruffians.
You have to forgive him, he... he doesn't control himself so much Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_redface Well, I hope the mini can be posted here... or not? Ok, let's try Wink

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Otto5Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Otto3
Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Otto2Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Otto1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders   Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skavenblight & Kapitan Hak's Ostlanders
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next