Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

FEMALE MINIATURES

Go down 
+68
Hunger
renfield286
Nanod
Pervavita
folketsfiende
Mike
Montegue
Boreas_NL
HarryMason
Paboook
Captain Bernhardt
Grimscull
Mephysto
Speckie
Chemical Nova
Wyrdstone Dave
Omens
Mo!
Plague Docter
5pointer
cianty
vampirekhaine
SomeOrc
Drugart
Pirexian
drakkol
mweaver
the bearded snot
Dmig
Skavenblight
jbfasta
dwi
Paluke
Fungomungus
MonkeyShaman
Mithras
blessed knight
ChildOfKhorne
Mr_Sinister
JAFisher44
Pathfinder Dubstyles
magokiron
frog
Jadex
Figgy
BossFacePunch
elChelli
Burlok Blackaxe
Myntokk
Von Kurst
Joker2and53
Trulsa
HornedRat
Eliazar
Imbued84
No Time
toemasss
Mordheimer
DeathHead
lord siwoc
Milliardo
Gobbo Freak
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Kaptain Dedgob
Popmouth
hero
DeafNala
pascal the rascal
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:09

saw a german ebay based shop (or guy) that had 1.99 $ figures with one day left to go, who charged 6 $ for shipping to USA
i suppose if you go for multiple mini's, the shipping rate would be reasonable ?
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:12

Yeah that's probably the best advice if I can't find a shop here in the states... I was thinking about doing that with some Foundry and Perry miniatures as well. I know I shouldn't even be thinking of buying anything right now though. I'm poor and unemployed in this terrible economy, plus I have over $200 worth of High Elves to finish first. X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.ulthuan.net/
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:13

Milliardo wrote:
If anyone knows of an online shop that's based in North America that sells those Helldorado minis, I would be eternally grateful if you could post it. :3

I've been hunting for them awhile myself. If I should find a distributor here in the USA, I'll pass the word along. female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 544694
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:15

thanks Deaf !
43 ! ... I cracked a nice bottle of wine (the wife had a dinner with colleagues this evening)
and although my "aberation" is not ready yet, I couldn't wait any longer and primed those Hod characters of Rackham finally !!!
I know what I'll do first thing tomorrow morning !!!
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_cyclops

hah ! i didn't even know that was one of the slave market
the scale is a little too tiny for the rest of my mini's though
think i like 30 mm the best ...
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:17

Milliardo wrote:
Yeah that's probably the best advice if I can't find a shop here in the states... I was thinking about doing that with some Foundry and Perry miniatures as well. I know I shouldn't even be thinking of buying anything right now though. I'm poor and unemployed in this terrible economy, plus I have over $200 worth of High Elves to finish first. X3

Foundry & Perry minis you can get from The War Store: www.thewarstore.com . they have flat rate shipping all across the country. Cool, huh?! female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Shadow Warriors (Unofficial) Shadow Warriors (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:20

...You know, I actually have the warstore bookmarked... I went all through it, and somehow managed to miss their entire Historical Miniatures section. Shocked

God damn you Nala, now I have no excuse for not having a Samurai/Nippon army. Thanks a lot. X3
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:21

Milliardo,
if it's any kind of consolation ; I worked 10 years in a transport company, then was responsable for the sampling division of Domo Floor Coverings for another 10 years. They closed down the factory (150 personel) last october and I've been applying for jobs for the last 11 months now.
Still haven't got anything. I can't begin to explain you the frustration all the negative replies mean ... !

Just keep being positive and don't let it get to you, that's about all the advice I can give you. You're still young, and I think you have an advantage there.
I have a wife and two kids, but we'll manage.
And one day, I know I'll find a decent job again.

Meanwhile ; search DeafNala's replies on posts ; they're good for a laugh or two !
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:29

pascal the rascal wrote:
thanks Deaf !
43 ! ... I cracked a nice bottle of wine (the wife had a dinner with colleagues this evening)
and although my "aberation" is not ready yet, I couldn't wait any longer and primed those Hod characters of Rackham finally !!!
I know what I'll do first thing tomorrow morning !!!
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_cyclops

hah ! i didn't even know that was one of the slave market
the scale is a little too tiny for the rest of my mini's though
think i like 30 mm the best ...

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the day. They say life begins at 40. which IS TRUE...unfortunately it hits the skids at 50 female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Suspect .

I ALSO have the Hod Guys along with a cache of other WONDERFUL Rackham GOODNESS. I started using the Griffin Guys as Vampire/Witch Hunters. AND the Mounted/Dismounted Red Lioness IS MOST DEFINITELY a BABE! I have her & her mounted entourage...thus far the only thing that's gotten on them is a bit of drool. female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:31

I'm sure with that attitude you'll do fine Pascal, even if things get really tight. Just keep plugging along and something will come up, even if its not ideal... and you can work on that while looking for something better. To be quite honest... I've learned I like not being employed!

I live with my sick Mother and my girlfriend, and spend my entire day cooking, cleaning, and doing yard work (firewood and house painting right now), playing old video games and painting minis. Every so often I pick up something (I built a roof for a friend's porch a few days ago) and I get enough cash to buy paints or something. I'm actually pretty keen with the whole thing... probably not a good thing.

My goal for the past 4 years has is to actually be a house hubby and just... I don't know, live like a monk or something - spend as little money as possible except on essentials (food and warhammer paints, obviously). I've become a champion scrounger when it comes to making food, and my cooking has weirdly improved. I don't need (much) of your human money! I'll eat squirrels and leech off my girlfriends! :3

And I've gone way off topic... see what happens when you guys pay attention to me? X3
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:35

Deaf,

I found an English company who sells Tale of War mini's, but unfortunately they don't accept IMO's (
We cannot take international money orders, bankers drafts or checks /

Cheques as payment methods, due to UK bank charges being too

High to transfer.) called Allsorts Emporium UK (thought it was emperium ?)

But, you said you'd kill for any of those mini's. If I can help in any way, let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

here's their link :
http://allsortsemporium.net/
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:39

Milliardo,
as long as you can live the life you want and feel good in it, then you have everything be happy. And that's the most important !
how bout showing some of your brushwork ?
(on the mni's that is !)
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:49

Deaf,

half a day of searching on the net just went fruitful !!!!
French company, has Hell Dorado (too bady they don't have ToW)
3-1 : We accept money orders, personal checks, paypal (no fees), international orders and credit cards (we used Credit Mutuel Cybermut system).
and they sell Rackham mini's at crazy prices !!!
you'll go bankrupt !
http://www.ludikbazar.com/advanced_search_result.php?inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=1&keywords=hell+dorado&categories_id=0

hope this makes your day !
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 20:57

pascal the rascal wrote:
Deaf,

half a day of searching on the net just went fruitful !!!!
French company, has Hell Dorado (too bady they don't have ToW)
3-1 : We accept money orders, personal checks, paypal (no fees), international orders and credit cards (we used Credit Mutuel Cybermut system).
and they sell Rackham mini's at crazy prices !!!
you'll go bankrupt !
http://www.ludikbazar.com/advanced_search_result.php?inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=1&keywords=hell+dorado&categories_id=0

hope this makes your day !

I ALREADY am bankrupt...well living on Social Security Disability. I have to see if I can sell the Kids to Medical Research. female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 659799
Back to top Go down
Milliardo
General
General
Milliardo

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Sep 2009 - 21:03

pascal the rascal wrote:
Milliardo,
as long as you can live the life you want and feel good in it, then you have everything be happy. And that's the most important !
how bout showing some of your brushwork ?
(on the mni's that is !)

Sure thing mate - I've been posting here for awhile. I'm in the midst of 10 White Lions at the moment. :3

https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/painting-and-modelling-f3/some-high-elves-3-t2570.htm
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 12:42

pascal the rascal wrote:

Hey Lanissa,

thanks a zillion man ! I don't know this Asmodée éditions ! I HAVE TO check those out !
I really dig the ones above and beneath Sara Zingaresce ; the succubus (never was able to buy Succubus 2 from Rackham ; always was sold out or too expensive ...) and the one beneath Assalia.
The cantinière would be great as a youngster for the Sisters of Sigmar !
LOL !!

I found their website (didn't know they were french !!), but apparently they don't sell the mini's.
Where do you buy them ?

Great pics !
Thanks a lot & keep 'em coming !

On Starplayer for example, or on ebay (sometimes it's a lil' bit cheaper)...
http://www.starplayer.fr/cgi-bin/prog/pform.cgi?nb_affiche=20&num_page=2&langue=fr&password=&email=&Mcenter=produit&type_famille=sous_type&news=&promo=0&pack=0&previews=&occaz=2&destockage=2&taux=-1&PRINTMcenter=&type=30&soustype=1039&MySectionToShowForProduct=famille&MyVersionToShowForProduct=vf

Hope it can help you ! female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 13:36

thanks Lanyssa !
stangely enough, I didn't find any "Succube" whatsoever on Starplayer
(maybe best, viewing my budget ...)
will browse ebay later on, she really looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 14:28

On the Succubi subject, Heresy has a trio of Kinky Demon Chicks:

female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Hv034_1
HV034 Succubus 1
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Hv035_1
HV035 Succubus 2
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Hv036_1

HM023 Succubus 3

They're a bit on the blatant side...I'm more of a Sophie fan [Reaper]. female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Suspect
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 14:38

yeah, saw those Heresy ones ... didn't look evil enough for me ; didn't quite like them

it was the one from you I started searching :
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Succub10
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 14:59

She CERTAINLY is an EVIL yet SEXY litttle thing...GRRRR! female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Suspect

This is my favorite Sophie...there are a fair number of Sophies in various manifestations:
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 10024_1af
painted by Anne Foerster

This one is from the Pirate box set.
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 15:12

lovely !
this would almost get me into pirates ! (along with those tale of war or resina planet ones)
but then again ; I would need 3 other lifetimes !
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 17:10

"Why are there SO MANY Orcs?," you ask This Orc Pirate Babe MIGHT give you an idea:
female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 10024_RozDS_front

Another Reaper mini...comes either with the Pirate box set or individually.
Back to top Go down
pascal the rascal
Ancient
Ancient
pascal the rascal

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 17:28

héhéhé !
you want to push me into pirates, don't ya ?
lol !

this is one great reaper mini !

keep 'em coming !

i love this thread !
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009 - 19:24

@Gobbo Freak:Sorry I took SO long to respond. REALLY NICE job on the minis. I LOVE the way the Witch's eyes turned out...that IS one UBERCOOL MINI. WELL DONE! female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 544694
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009 - 10:09

BIG BABES NEED LOVE TOO! This a new release from Reaper; a Frost Giant Princess:

female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 03431_3431_frost_giant_princess_af_fronta

She MIGHT be a cool Ogre Hired Sword for an Amazon War Band...or maybe a Norse one...LOVE BIG BLONDES! female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Fresse
Back to top Go down
Gobbo Freak
Elder
Elder
Gobbo Freak

Trading Reputation : 7

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Sep 2009 - 10:53

Thanks Deaf. I like the eyes on her myself as well. Normally my eyes are all over the place female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_cyclops but those turned out good female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_eek

They are both painted for friends of mine (besides me, there's only one other guy in our group that paints his own modelsfemale - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_evil).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE MINIATURES    female - FEMALE MINIATURES  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FEMALE MINIATURES
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next