Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lukas

lukas

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers
Achievements earned: none

Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Empty
PostSubject: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009 - 12:29

Hello

A small club near Ely, Cambridge is looking for more combatants to join a new campaign and to play skirmish battles etc.. If your interested please contact me on 07716063742.

Cheers

Lukas
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009 - 9:38

GOOD LUCK with your new members hunt, & WELCOME ABOARD! Have a LONG & MERRY stay on Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep But Awe Inspiringly Cool Mordheim Forum. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Mr Dead
Youngblood
Youngblood
Mr Dead

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011 - 17:40

Hello pretty late reply but a friend and I are starting playing again after a long time absent from the game. Are you still looking for players?
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011 - 18:04

Good luck with your search, Mr.Dead, but lucas hasn't been around since 18 July 2009...we have a LOT fewer members than that total on the Home Page would lead you to believe. Suspect
Back to top Go down
M_Stadge

M_Stadge

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011 - 17:58

This is another late reply, but ist addressed to Mr Dead, are you looking for another player?

And how close are you to Cambridge itself? Or perhaps more importantly from my view, would you still be looking for another player from October? I'm afraid I won't really have thetime this side of summer.
Back to top Go down
Mr Dead
Youngblood
Youngblood
Mr Dead

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011 - 18:44

It’s shame that people are leaving the forum but great to see that people are still interested in Mordheim.

M_stadge we may still be looking for another player there are only 3 of us so far but more players would always be welcome.
Back to top Go down
Agharti
Youngblood
Youngblood
Agharti

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 20:28

I would be interested in trying Mordheim. If there are any active players in Cambridge area (I live in Ely) please feel free to PM me or leave post here.
Back to top Go down
http://almanach.org.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area   Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for gamers in the Cambridge area
Page 1 of 1