Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009 - 21:18

Just what the topic says. I'm looking for some (unpainted, preferably) Possessed Darksoul and Brethren models. I'm going to be doing conversions for my Possessed/Mutants, using some Beastman models from WHFB, and I already have a Magister so I just need a few of the Darksoul and Brethren models to fill out the army. Willing to trade or buy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tabletopgeeks.com
Nastyogre
Veteran
Veteran
Nastyogre

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Middenheimers Middenheimers

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 1:58

I picked up a box of WFB flagellants (on ebay of course, I'd never pay GW full price for plastics) They fille dout my Witch Hunters and will be used for Darksouls and Brethren with some weapon swaps and a suitable paint job.
Back to top Go down
MeanBone
Champion
Champion
MeanBone

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:39

I have the same plan with the plastic flagellants -- they work for both Witch Hunters and Possessed.

There are a couple of heads in particular that will work well as Darksouls, and of course they come with flails. Painting the robes red and maybe adding a chaos icon or two should do the trick.

I think I'll use the metal flagellants and metal Darksouls for any "lads" who get some "talent."
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 2:40

Well I have a few of both already and was hoping to keep the models similar: http://www.tabletopgeeks.com/svenns-possessed-warband/
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 9:08

I have the old Possessed War Band boxed set. They've been languishing in dust covered misery in the Vault of Pack-Rattiness for a LONG, LONG time. You can have the Lads/Thingys if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 14:25

DeafNala wrote:
I have the old Possessed War Band boxed set. They've been languishing in dust covered misery in the Vault of Pack-Rattiness for a LONG, LONG time. You can have the Lads/Thingys if you'd like.
You have the whole box set?! What do you want for it? :-D I can give you cash or trade.

Here's what I have: https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/trading-pit-f10/lots-of-random-minis-painted-and-unpainted-for-trade-sale-t1950.htm

I also have a bunch of orcs and goblins if you're interested in those.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 15:02

WELL...if you could reimburse me for the postage, they're yours. How's that for a deal? drunken
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009 - 15:04

DeafNala wrote:
WELL...if you could reimburse me for the postage, they're yours. How's that for a deal? drunken
!!! Shocked

I love you. I love you

PM me with how much and where to send payment. Paypal okay?
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 3:11

DeafNala is awesome! I now have my second possessed, all of my brethren, and a second Darksoul. I do still need 3 more Darksouls to fill out the max for the warband though, so if anyone has any I'm still willing to buy/trade.

I think I'm going to do some conversions for the mutants, and pick up some Gors or something for the Beastman. Hurray for finally filling out the rest of my warband. Smile
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 3:20

I might be getting rid of my possessed warband as well. Not sure though. Are you only interested int he Darksouls? Or another warband?
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 3:24

PitFighterTrainer wrote:
I might be getting rid of my possessed warband as well. Not sure though. Are you only interested int he Darksouls? Or another warband?
Darksouls, Beastman and Mutants are the only things I still need. I already had plans to purchase some models for conversion for mutants, and a few Beastman from WHFB, but I haven't ordered them yet so I'm still open to those. I'd prefer to paint them on my own, but I'm possibly willing to buy/trade for painted guys if I like them. Smile
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 4:46

Mine aren't painted, just based, loosely. I will see what I can scrap together, as I am not intent on playing possessed, and I have plenty of other warbands to keep me busy. Would you like pics?
Back to top Go down
Svenn
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Svenn

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitimeTue 23 Jun 2009 - 5:10

Sure, send em over. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren   possessed - Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Possessed Darksouls and Brethren
Page 1 of 1