Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Experience in Single Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
romejean
Youngblood
Youngblood
romejean

Trading Reputation : 0

Experience in Single Battle Empty
PostSubject: Experience in Single Battle   Experience in Single Battle Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009 - 19:55

Hi.

i have a new doubt. i'm playing single battles whit a friend, and i decide to make some changes in my skaven band, so i open the Army Builder. and then i realize that there was a sigle battle form, and in the description, te AB sais than in single battle the heroes could buy habilities and upgrades. crazy as i was, al run to the rulebook to try to find that, but a didn't ¿its true? if it is ¿how do you buy its? ¿whint the initial experience?

i wish this isn't a stupid question.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Experience in Single Battle   Experience in Single Battle Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009 - 20:17

Hi,

go to the back of the rulebook. It's in the "Experimental Rules" section under Individual games or something like that (in campaigns PDF if you're using those).
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
romejean
Youngblood
Youngblood
romejean

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Experience in Single Battle   Experience in Single Battle Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009 - 20:27

cianty wrote:
Hi,

go to the back of the rulebook. It's in the "Experimental Rules" section under Individual games or something like that (in campaigns PDF if you're using those).

mmmm, my rulebook don't have that section, its an spanish autoproclamed full manual, i'm going to look in mordheimers, thanks.

*edit: i found it, thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experience in Single Battle   Experience in Single Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experience in Single Battle
Page 1 of 1