Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

Trading Reputation : 0

WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Empty
PostSubject: WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed   WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 6:09

Hello All,

I need your help. Can you help me find pictures of Chaos Banners for Warhammer Fantasy? I wish I had my old White Dwarf magazines from GW's Storm of Chaos,as they had some nice articles about color schemes for armies (I'm looking at Nurgle or Tzeentch). Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed   WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 8:28

I think I have all those White Dwarf magazines... so let me know which numbers, and I can look through that range. I can scan them and send you the files so that you can save them.
Back to top Go down
Toby Goatfield
Captain
Captain
Toby Goatfield

Trading Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed   WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 17:31

Ahhhh that would be sweet, thanks! The problem is, I don't know which numbers. Embarassed I just remember it was around the Time of the Storm of Chaos back in....2007(?) They had some nifty articles on how to paint Chaos. I believe the covers had Archeaon on one and then him and the incarnation of Sigmar fighting. Around those issues are the best. I know this doesn't help, but it's the best I have. Rolling Eyes But I appreciate any help you can give me.

Ona side note, I think I'm leaning towards Nurgle. I thought Tzeentch would have some serious Power Dice to back him up and unless I missed something, Tzeentch really doesn't bring anymore dice than anyone else. Again thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed   WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Icon_minitimeSat 9 May 2009 - 18:06

Ok, let me go through those magazines, as I remember seeing that issue when I was thumbing through it last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed   WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WFB Chaos Banner and Army Pics help needed
Page 1 of 1