Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luke83
Youngblood
Youngblood
luke83

Trading Reputation : 0

I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim  Empty
PostSubject: I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim    I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2023 - 23:02

Hello,
In the process of setting up a games room for the kids, so i have snuck in a spot for a wargaming table to go, so after 15ish years away im starting from scratch with terrain, anyone got links to Good models i can print that suit Mordheim?

I have seen heaps of pretty models on various websites but im concerned they are too cramped for indoor fighting, also i remember the challenge of my spearmen inside some buildings and would like to avoid hitting the roof, hell, if someone has the original box terrain still, i would love some photos and dimensions of them and just recreate them for myself as a starting point.

Note: im not a skilled 3d modeller, i do 3d for work but for brackets and tables and have found the artistic skills required to model meshes in blender a little outside my current skill level but i am still pushing ahead ( working through a blender modelling course) but if someone has them ready to roll, even better Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tired World

Tired World

Trading Reputation : 0

I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim    I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim  Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2023 - 3:28

luke83 wrote:
Hello,
In the process of setting up a games room for the kids, so i have snuck in a spot for a wargaming table to go, so after 15ish years away im starting from scratch with terrain, anyone got links to Good models i can print that suit Mordheim?

I'm running a ks right now for exactly this Smile

I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim  Dd30f77ef5c53d7849e759eb33dbb117_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-4.0
Back to top Go down

I have a 3d printer, anyone got good terrain for Mordeim
Page 1 of 1