Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Etrigan001
Veteran
Veteran
Etrigan001

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Empty
PostSubject: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2020 - 20:15

I'm looking for some of the very first Mordheim terrain articles from White Dwarf. Was hoping to find pictures of some of the ruins they threw together for the articles.

No matter how much I google I haven't been able to find them. Hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Does anyone have a link or some info?
Back to top Go down
robh
Knight
Knight
robh

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2020 - 0:45

Unfortunately GW played the "High Price Lawyer" card and had the White Dwarf Archives erased so as far as I know there is no way of finding all the articles, but Broheim has the relevant pages from the initial series (223 to 229).

http://broheim.net/downloads.html#whitedwarf

Nowhere near the quality of work that is around the internet these days, but was fun.
Back to top Go down
Etrigan001
Veteran
Veteran
Etrigan001

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2020 - 1:19

Thanks for the info and the link! I'll check it out more thoroughly later.

robh wrote:
Unfortunately GW played the "High Price Lawyer" card and had the White Dwarf Archives erased so as far as I know there is no way of finding all the articles, but Broheim has the relevant pages from the initial series (223 to 229).

Nowhere near the quality of work that is around the internet these days, but was fun.
Back to top Go down
Etrigan001
Veteran
Veteran
Etrigan001

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2020 - 5:18

Found exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

robh wrote:

Back to top Go down
Ellegaard
Champion
Champion
Ellegaard

PostSubject: Re: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jul 2020 - 14:00

“You only need line of sight to the enemy, Jim - you don’t have to be able to smell them too”. Boy, I remember that issue! It was groundbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf   Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for terrain articles from White Dwarf
Page 1 of 1