Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband

Go down 
+3
Tagnator
Grimscull
robh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
robh
Knight
Knight
robh

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Empty
PostSubject: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jun 2020 - 17:52

Heresy Lab have just posted the preview of their upcoming third Fantasy/Mordheim inspired Kickstarter campaign.
Unlike the previous 2 which have been character centric this one is mainly for 2 complete warbands.
First a City Guard/Militia collection (strong Bretonnian overtones) and the second a perfect Sisters of Sigmar set.

I have backed the last 2 projects, both were extremely well run and the figures are superb.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/1552186784?ref=18agc0&token=258e07ae&fbclid=IwAR32JkjewGFLyUPQHL2_hx8IAcxEKhPaJGXVSLKkuw4VZew8mJ6KyFFAmqw
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun 2020 - 8:25

Oh no, not again... How long will I be able to remain strong and not add to my lead-pill of shame? The first two KS were very tempting already and this third one is not less so. But thanks for sharing thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun 2020 - 10:38

Oh these look amazing! Would fit Mordheim and the Old World of Warhammer Fantasy just perfect! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jun 2020 - 13:56

They all are SPLENDID looking, but like, Grimscull, I am out of the mini buying market. What a Face

Last edited by DeafNala on Sat 20 Jun 2020 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2020 - 16:30

Ohh, those are some damned fine miniatures. Like some others, I may lack the funds to splurge on this, but it's still great to see them being made, & especially a greater range of Fantasy Sisters being released.
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Hero
Hero
Devilish

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jul 2020 - 17:29

Very tempting. There are some fine figures to add to my Witch Hunter warband
Back to top Go down
owenmatthew
Youngblood
Youngblood
owenmatthew

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitimeFri 2 Apr 2021 - 20:29

I’ve got them, just came in the mail, but I’m missing my extra weapons and my shrine. Oh well. To be fair they sent me 3D files for the missing sister and the Shrine (the shrine is too big for my bed to print.)

The set is gorgeous, well worth it. It’s probably one of the only warbands I’ve never played, because I’m too afraid of how plain and boring they seem, but I’m gonna bite the bullet and use them anyway. I’m pretty excited to paint these up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband   warband - Heresy Lab Kickstarter  Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heresy Lab Kickstarter Sisters of Sigmar Proxy warband
Page 1 of 1