Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Empty
PostSubject: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 17:40

Hey everybody, damn this has been a while! What can I say? Time flies? Haha.. I joined this forum when I was 13-14 years old 12 years ago and from what I can see I made my last post 8 years ago...

I've been lurking from time to time to see how you guys were doing and saw that there are still some people on here, which is really, really cool! Smile Currently me and some of my friends are getting back into Mordheim and are working on an Empire in Flames campaign. Recently I finished my warband which will be used as a count as Averlander warband, the Eichewäldchen Forest Patrol from Hochland. Might post more later on but for now, I just wanted to say Hi to you all Smile

Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  The_ei10
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 18:12

WELCOME HOME, Tagnator! You have been missed...looks like you have honed your painting skills while you were away. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 18:50

Thanks Deafnala! Good to see you're still on the forum, how have you been all those years? Smile
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 19:17

I am older & a lot of stuff, good & bad, has happened...I bet you can say the same. clown
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 20:50

I definitely can say the same, grew alot older which is quite strange to think about! I joined here when I was like 13 years old and now the 30 is coming in closer and closer, haha! Luckily still very much into this hobby Smile So somehow the inner child keeps on living inside us all!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 21:50

My inner child is only micromillimeters below the surface. clown
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2020 - 18:02

DeafNala wrote:
looks like you have honed your painting skills while you were away.  What a Face
Nice way to say he couldn't paint back then geek (just kidding)

Welcome back Tagnator. Looks like you left before I joined. Let me tell you life is still okay on the wrong side of 30...

Nice warband you have there. Unusual colorscheme well executed. The MOMminiatures-pistoliero (or pistolierette?) works fine with the GW-minis. thumbsup

Edit: just saw that I myself joined this forum more than 9 years ago affraid time really flies...
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2020 - 21:29

Haha yes! I hope to have made some progress along the years lol! (Damn, really missed these emoticons aswell, such classics! king )

And thanks Grimscull, it feels great to be back on here! Smile And also thanks, glad you like them! The female miniature is indeed from MoM miniaturas, but I made some minor adjustments like replacing the guns and made her a bit smaller! She was actually pretty big in comparison with the other Empire miniatures...

Yes.. it really does :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?    Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh well... Back from the dead after 8 years?
Page 1 of 1