Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The Hunting chariot of witch hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ARTU
Warrior
Warrior
ARTU

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Empty
PostSubject: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Nov 2019 - 22:42

After 10 years that this piece was in a box because of a bad desire to leave the hobby, I started painting it again and showed you the current result. I must say that it is a self-construction with waste materials. The piece is a hunting chariot of witch hunters. To create it I used the underside of a toy coffee maker, some spruas, the keys of an old computer, balsa wood, toy wheels, disposable razor pieces, plastic pieces of an electric box, a miniature base, two skeletons and two imperial horses. So here is the work at the moment but it will have to be equipped with coachmen and various parchments.

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191104-213307

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191104-213212

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191104-213201

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191104-213127

Back to top Go down
FKSN
Warlord
Warlord
FKSN

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 14:41

Super cool! It's a great feeling to finish off something that's been taking up space (both physically and mentally) for a long time.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 17:57

As FKSN said, it is a WONDERFUL feeling of release finally finishing a long in-the-works piece.
The Hunting Chariot is BEAUTIFULLY crafted, painted, AND HIGHLY imaginative. VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
ARTU
Warrior
Warrior
ARTU

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 18:08

Thanks ! It is a nice feeling, but now I have to add those little things that are missing and then finish off my bamda of witch-hunter women to whom I must add only the flagellants before painting
Back to top Go down
Leavhon
Hero
Hero
Leavhon

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 20:45

Oh, you went ahead with the inquisitor's carriage, since the last time I saw it on the Tilean forum! Well done.
Back to top Go down
ARTU
Warrior
Warrior
ARTU

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Nov 2019 - 20:58

Hi, yes I posted the photos there too. So we've met before, I'm glad to find some more Tilean comrades here
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeWed 6 Nov 2019 - 15:34

That's really cool! It's got a real sense of over-the-top Gothic horror, Grand Guignol grandeur -- the sort of thing Vincent Price would use to arrive in a movie. & I don't think the 'waste materials' really show -- I could see some of them when you said what they were, but the whole model looks good!
Back to top Go down
ARTU
Warrior
Warrior
ARTU

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2019 - 10:11

Good morning friends, today I show you the coachman of the wagon I created. Since there were no female miniatures that went well, I had to use a custom that I had made for the sisters of battle to use as motorcyclists. With a further small conversion I got this, I hope you like it:

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191110-232313

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191110-232553

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191110-232614

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191110-232655

witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  IMG-20191110-232707

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeMon 11 Nov 2019 - 12:55

He works WONDERFULLY with the coach. Your splendid conversion will paint up beautifully I am sure. Drilling out the muzzle of his pistol would add the final touch to the piece. OUTSTANDING WORK! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2019 - 16:41

I'd usually agree about drilling out the pistol barrel, which always looks better than a flat end, but it might be difficult with a piece that thin. That's a good looking driver though, & I look forward to switching to the thread with her comrades...
Back to top Go down
ARTU
Warrior
Warrior
ARTU

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2019 - 18:50

Thanks for the appreciation, as soon as I can I paint it and show it to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunting chariot of witch hunter    witch - The Hunting chariot of witch hunter  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunting chariot of witch hunter
Page 1 of 1