Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Pirate Ork Stompa Head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karak Norn Clansman
Warlord
Warlord
Karak Norn Clansman

Trading Reputation : 2

Pirate Ork Stompa Head Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Ork Stompa Head   Pirate Ork Stompa Head Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2018 - 18:40

A friend of mine, who is known as Deviatecod online, have a neighbour and friend who is into Warhammer 40'000. Recently, this 40k collector and another mate of his got the idea to have his Ork Stompa turned into a Freebooter Pirate Stompa. Consequently, Deviatecod cooked up a lot of detail ideas for this concept and got in contact with me. The ideas were really fun, so I accepted the commission even if the fee stretched out on work hours was something like €1 per hour. Most of the Stompa head ideas are his, although I came up with the pipe, the ear ring, the headcloth and the feather (a stylized Imperial Aquila statue wing broken off for looted duty). The eyepatch of ammunition bands and a Terminator sole was a joint idea. This was fun, though the detail level is lacking (e.g. no rivets in sight) since it was a rushjob. The beard will have to be bowed into place by the client.

Yarr!

Pirate Ork Stompa Head UAT2s3z
Pirate Ork Stompa Head X534Rgr
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

Trading Reputation : 0

Pirate Ork Stompa Head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Ork Stompa Head   Pirate Ork Stompa Head Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2018 - 11:33

That's pretty damn cool!
Back to top Go down

Pirate Ork Stompa Head
Page 1 of 1