Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

W: Undead Warband H: Paypal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

Trading Reputation : 0

W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Empty
PostSubject: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 16:01

Interested in buying an Undead Warband, if possible from a former player and not just a dealer. I've been playing since Mordheim started and even though I got quite a few warbands, I never got round to buy an Undead one (and now I really want to play one!).

Looking for:
1x Vampire
1x Necromancer
3x Dregs

5-6x Ghoul
3-5x Direwolves
Handful of zombies

Original Mordheim models only, doesn't matter if they're painted or not.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 17:10

By "original mordheim models only" if you mean anything past the vampire, necromancer, and two dregs this will get pricey for you real fast. They did eventually make ghouls and zombies for mordheim, but the came much later. In the early days it was just warhammer zombies (the warhammer ones were plastic and cheap, the mordheim ones are really cool) and warhammer ghouls (which honestly are better scuplts than the mordheim ones, and tons cheaper.) They never did make a 3rd dreg, so that'll always be a conversion or "non original", same for direwolves.

But, if you are only looking for those 4 to be original I'll bet you find something reasonable pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 18:01

Friedrich Hetzenauer wrote:
By "original mordheim models only" if you mean anything past the vampire, necromancer, and two dregs this will get pricey for you real fast. They did eventually make ghouls and zombies for mordheim, but the came much later. In the early days it was just warhammer zombies (the warhammer ones were plastic and cheap, the mordheim ones are really cool) and warhammer ghouls (which honestly are better scuplts than the mordheim ones, and tons cheaper.) They never did make a 3rd dreg, so that'll always be a conversion or "non original", same for direwolves.

But, if you are only looking for those 4 to be original I'll bet you find something reasonable pretty quickly.

Thanks for the swift response.

For the zombies I meant the ones in the original warband box:
W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Pic22810

And for the Ghouls I meant these ones:
W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Ghouls10

I never knew they were not Mordheim original, might make things easier tho
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 18:16

Yep, those are all 6th edition warhammer. I have a bunch of zombies and two of those ghouls I'd be willing to trade or sell. So if you come up just a few short and want to add let me know.

I have the rest too, but wouldn't want to sell it unless we were talking an unreasonably high price haha.

Good luck with the search. $40 to $50 should get you the 4 characters, and the rest should come cheaply if you are patient.
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 18:24

Just for reference here are the other zombies/ghouls I was talking about. Anytime you can pick them up for $10 each (more for some of the zombies) you are doing really well. The zombies are probably worth it. The ghouls aren't so great.

Back to top Go down
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 18:30

I also should have added, that "3rd Dreg" in your picture in the facebook group is a Warhammer Quest mini called Luthor the Hunchback. His tab says zombie so sometime he gets called one of those too. He's a strange one. In the UK he seems to go for about 10 GBP, but in the US you'll be lucky to find him for much under 30 USD. I get there is an exchange rate, but it's not even close to 1:3
Back to top Go down
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 19:00

Friedrich Hetzenauer wrote:
Yep, those are all 6th edition warhammer. I have a bunch of zombies and two of those ghouls I'd be willing to trade or sell. So if you come up just a few short and want to add let me know.

I have the rest too, but wouldn't want to sell it unless we were talking an unreasonably high price haha.

Good luck with the search. $40 to $50 should get you the 4 characters, and the rest should come cheaply if you are patient.

I will let you know how the rest of the warband is coming up and I'll be in touch. What about the Dire wolves? Which models are them?

Thanks so so much for your information, I'm more of a player than of a collector Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Friedrich Hetzenauer
General
General
Friedrich Hetzenauer

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 19:10

No problem. I'm addicted to all things mordheim. Playing, building the city, collecting, and lately even painting the minis.

Most of us just use goblin wolf rider ones. I use the Dire Wolf captain/champion (forget exactly what they called him) he's all metal and kind of cool. I've also got a couple metal heads for dire wolves that go on the standard plastic wolves. Once primed you can barely tell them apart from the standard wolves.
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jul 2017 - 23:37

I think I have a few spare ghouls of that sort. I'll have a look and PM you. They are the best ever ghoul model, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jul 2017 - 12:45

Wyrdstone Dave wrote:
I think I have a few spare ghouls of that sort. I'll have a look and PM you. They are the best ever ghoul model, in my opinion.

Please do! The sooner I start getting models together the better Smile
Back to top Go down
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeWed 2 Aug 2017 - 12:37

Quick update:

Necromancer and 2 original Dregs are on the way. Still missing the Vampire and Luthor the Hunchback for heroes, and pretty much all the henchmen (Ghouls and Zombies, got the Direwolves from another warband).

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeFri 4 Aug 2017 - 0:33

PMed you about some ghouls.
Back to top Go down
Djinncito
Youngblood
Youngblood
Djinncito

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeSun 20 Aug 2017 - 11:48

Quick update: Got the vampire, 2 dregs (bidding on a 3rd), the necromancer and 6 ghouls. I'm missing a few zombies and perhaps (though I won't be needing them more likely) a couple more ghouls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Reppep

Sgt. Reppep

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitimeWed 13 Sep 2017 - 13:24

I got some Mordheim ghouls (here, including the crouching one), if still needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W: Undead Warband H: Paypal   W: Undead Warband H: Paypal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W: Undead Warband H: Paypal
Page 1 of 1