Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord 0
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Lord 0

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

ogre - Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue.   ogre - Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue. Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2016 - 3:47

TLDR first:
I need: Plain rat ogre head, plain rat ogre arms, morningstar rat ogre tail, 1 set of plain goblin sprues (not night goblin). I have: some Chaos marauders, Dwarf thunderers and Clansmen, Wood Elf archers, Empire State Troops (only really the accessories left for these guys), US cash.

Wall of text:
I am building a Steampunk skaven warband for my wife (these guys as the foundation, plastic skaven face-swaps, accessories added) and some goblin Hired Swords for myself.

For her I need a head, some arms, and a tail. For myself I need one set of goblin sprues. Goblin sprues, not filthy Night Goblin sprues Razz.

I was going to buy them online, but I haven't been able to find anywhere that has *all* of the parts in stock; if I want to buy them I would have to order from three separate places and the shipping will be a killer. I am hoping to get enough parts from here that I only have to order stuff from 1 place and then I only need to pay shipping costs instead of 3. For example, if someone has the plain head and the goblin sprues I can get the rest online.
Back to top Go down
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

ogre - Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue.   ogre - Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue. Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2016 - 5:59

I have a lot of spare goblin arms and weapons, no longer on sprues. if you list what you need I can probably provide them.
Back to top Go down

Wanted: Rat ogre bits, goblin sprue.
Page 1 of 1