Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Greetings from France

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skaz
Youngblood
Youngblood
Skaz

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Greetings from France Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 13:46

Hi everybody !

Long time stalker of this forum, long time hobbyist, I finally make the step and wish to contribute to this community.

I'm a 29 years old male from France, and I try once more to get into Mordheim. I buy warhammer since I'm a kid, but I failed at every attempt to build an army. I have a considerable pile a unused figs, as you might imagine! Undeads, lizardmens, Dwarves, I started a lot of stuff. Never finished anything obviously.

I have always been terribly attracted by Mordheim, for several reasons. First, I'm much more a modelling person than a painter, which explains a lot of the aforementioned failures. I love making scenery and conversions, and guess what? Mordheim is just that. Lots of tinkering with figs', lot a scenery building. And before anything, a very LOW MINIFIG COUNT. Which allows me to hope I'll finish something :p This time is not my first attempt at Mordheim, I tried a few years ago and never went further than cutting the 40*40 foam pieces with my home-made thermic cutting saw, and converting a few figs for tow warbands, a dwarven one, and a Kislev one.

So here I am, I really hope I will achieve something this time, I have big plans for my bands and for my table. I'll show everything there is to show and open a discussion about my table project, which will be quite original and could fuel constructive exchanges, I think.

- Skaz
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 14:18

Hi, Skaz! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep  Yet On Occasion Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. May your stay be LONG & MERRY!  What a Face

When the spirit moves you, I for one would love to see your conversions & terrain. Post some photos & you should get enough encouragement to even start enjoying painting.   clown

Last edited by DeafNala on Sun 13 Sep 2015 - 1:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skaz
Youngblood
Youngblood
Skaz

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 15:24

Thank you very much! Actually I just posted pics of my current band. I pushed the modular aspect of it a bit to far maybe :p
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 16:28

I'll go & check out your Labors of Love.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeWed 9 Sep 2015 - 20:28

Hej skaz, welcome to our beloved forum, have fun!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2015 - 13:34

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Elder
Elder
Mike

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2015 - 0:39

Welcome, Skaz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from France   Greetings from France Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from France
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: