Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)

Go down 
+2
Von Kurst
jymmy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2016 - 1:04

Filthy Frank & his faithful follower look TERRIFIC...VERY NICELY DONE!  thumbsup  
I've found that practice tends to improve the quality of the photos; AND as you start getting better at it the need to take them increases. You'll be taking jaw dropping pics sooner than you'd think.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Carnival of Chaos (EIF) Carnival of Chaos (EIF)

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2016 - 14:16

Well, at least I have captures some charming family pics of the whole Carnival of Chaos Warband. The illumination has been an authentic nuissance. In the future I will reserve a space in the first post of this threat to upload a single pic of each finished warband (each one, hopefully, good looking). There we go!

Welcome to the show, please ignore the man inside the barrel

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161113

The plague cart needs some details on the scrolls (chaotic advertisement)

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161114

Look at those adorable nurglings, father Nurgle is very proud of their cuteness cyclops

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161115

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161119

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161118

The Shakespeare Plaguebearer "The Demiurg" deserves another shot. It´s probably my favourite model in the warband! ("To be, or not to be, that is the putrid question")

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161116
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2016 - 14:38

They are a CHARMING Troupe in their of disease ridden way. That is WONDERFULLY unique Gang. OUTSTANDING WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2016 - 1:09

Nice work on the disgusting troupe thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2016 - 18:14

That's an impressive gang you've got there!
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2016 - 22:27

Ladies and gentlemen, here comes Chance Maverick, the leader of the Witch Hunters. The tales about his feats are known all across the land. He is a true legend for everyone, except for his subordinates, and everyone who has ever got to know him in person. In truth, he is no more than a fraud. A man with the worst luck and wits. His leadership is only hold as long as he maintains enough money to keep paying his trusted elven bodyguard. A tragic tale about a man destined for glory but lost on his way.

One again, my apologies for the horrid illumination, will try to improve it once I get the Witch Hunter´s family photo.

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161120

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161121

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161122

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161123

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161124
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Nov 2016 - 22:40

You've done a SPLENDID job bringing the not-so-successful Fellow to life. OUTSTANDING WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2016 - 15:38

No Mordheim update this week! Have been busy with a couple of birthday gifts for friends. Concretely, a tribal mobile charger and a steampowered pen drive!!

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161125

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161126

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161127

Monday I will be uploading photos of the full witch hunter warband!! bounce
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2016 - 15:41

COOL STUFF!   thumbsup
See you on Monday!   Shocked
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 12:16

Its been a long wait! Not without a bit of delay, here it is, the whole Witch Hunters Warband!! Let the Hunt begin!

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161217

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161216

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161210

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161212

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161213

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20161214
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2016 - 13:55

RIGHTEOUSLY TERRIFIC! The Old Lady Burners painted up in OUTSTANDING fashion. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2016 - 0:43

Nice warband carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Burning carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Burning
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017 - 18:55

Sorry guys! A lot of time passed since the last update (been busy with holidays and post-vacational work). I´ve been also painting some minis as presents. I´ve decided to be alternating between the one warband and some minis from other warbands or games to not growg easily tired (yes, I know that that will make me spend more time to finish it, but what I´ve discovered is that if I don´t want to paint ghouls it doesn´t mean that I´m not going to paint anything at all).

So here is the Shaman for the ORC (not orruk for sigmar´s sake) WARBAND:

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170110

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170111

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170112

(I DO love the little goblin carrier holding the SKULLZ)

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170113
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017 - 19:04

Also, as an extra update, pics of the present I´ve reluctantly offered Rolling Eyes

First, I wanted to give to the friend who played Witch Hunters his own Chance Maverick, and well, it turned out that I painted him way better than last time Laughing (maybe the photo doesn´t look too good)

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Img-2010

And for my sister, here is the original Grenadier figure of the Demogorgon, which appears at the beggining of the series Stranger Things

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Img-2011

I´ll be back, sooner than latter I hope!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017 - 20:34

You have some WONDERFUL creations there...I love Demogorgon which is a departure from my normal feelings about Demons. All are VERY WELL DONE!  thumbsup
Painting what you like simply because you love painting might not produce armies in miniature, but you will have a TREMENDOUS amount of FUN. Miniatures painted for the love of it all do tend to be better looking pieces as well.   clown
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:37

Nice work. The Demogorgon is particularly well done.
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2017 - 2:10

Yes, I should be doing undead, but I had a sudden urge to paint more green skin!. I had some Orc Warriors done months ago that will need a little highlight in their metal parts, but they do well enough to pose with the latest additions.

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170210

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170211

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170212

Here is a WIP of the goblins and one of Big Uns (they were called that way, didn´t they? carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 40268 )

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170213

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2017 - 2:27

The Lads in Green are LOOKIN' GOOD. EXCELLENT WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2017 - 11:13

The Orcs are nice, but the conversions in the past pic are REALLY cool!
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017 - 14:13

Long long time since last update! I´ve been caught by 40k and more so since 8th (been massing loads of tyranids and chaos for years). But I could paint a couple of mordheim minis from time to time.

So here it is, Vampire Rafael and his miserable dreg minions!!!

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170710

The servants carry a full load of nasty things at their backs!

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170711

Dregs will serve their fellow lord to death! (and not beyond, of course, such pitiful beings cannot even aspire to obtain that luxury!)

carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 20170712
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017 - 14:34

That is a GOOD LOOKING Gang of Deadites...the Vampire is particularly striking. VERY NICELY DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017 - 19:05

Nice work! Love the various bitz and models
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jul 2017 - 20:18

Nice kitbashing and a fine paintjob. Where is the Vamp-mini from?
Back to top Go down
jymmy
Champion
Champion
jymmy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:55

Thank you all!! I got the vampire from Reaper, here´s link:

https://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/vampire/sku-down/03119

Since it has no weapon you will need to fix that in your own, not overly difficult tho.

Dunno when I will update again, now I got into Blood Bowl, and I have two teams waiting for their turn Rolling Eyes

-( The Frostgrave Cultist box comes with skeleton and zombie bits that where pretty handy, lovely kit!)
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jul 2017 - 15:33

Thanks for the reply and good luck with your Blood Bowl teams! You could post those in another section of this forum, if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)   carnival - Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jymmy´s Mordheim project - Carnival of Chaos (& other WIP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2