Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jones Babones
Youngblood
Youngblood
Jones Babones

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2015 - 18:08

Hello Mordheimers,

Im following this forum for a while now and love to see all your lovley mordheim stuff. About me, Im 21 years old and live in Osnabrück (germany). Ive got some tabletop experience as Im played LOTR tabletop when I was a young lad but came into the black library world like 2 years ago and since then Ive got stuck in the Warhammer and W40k universe. I knew the name mordheim back from the white dwarf but never had alot to do with the warhammer stuff back then. So my heart jumped when I found out about what mordheim is and that you just need a bunch of miniatures to play instead of buying and painting a whole army which is time and money consuming.
However as I hate the heretic scum my warband of choice were obviously the witch hunters and I started buying some miniatures I liked and got me some paint to dive again into the tabletop hobby. Unfortunately Im just painting and reading and not yet playing but I hope that some day Ill find some people to play mordheim with. Smile

Here are some pictures of my witch hunters so far, going to make a gallery where you can check out the whole bunch when Im finished with them.

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3954/gj3orou5_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3954/em2txjeh_jpg.htm

Also got a warseer WIP thread of the warband, if ur interested feel free to have a look: http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?405392-Mordheim-Witch-Hunter-Warband

That was all from me so far, best regards and happy mordheimin to you all,
Jones Babones Karate
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2015 - 18:38

Happy Mordheim!
You have a great looking warband, I hope they find a place to fight over.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Elder
Elder
Mike

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned:

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2015 - 19:18

Welcome, Jones! Your Witch Hunters look great, love the dark tones, very nice painting.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Apr 2015 - 20:45

Hey Jones! WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's  Sleep Yet On Occasion Cool & Inspiring Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay!   What a Face

You have the makings of a FINE LOOKING Gang of Righteous Rogues there. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Jones Babones
Youngblood
Youngblood
Jones Babones

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2015 - 14:15

Thanks alot for the nice welcome and the positive responses concerning my work ^^

Can you explain me how to implement the pictures into the text instead of just posting links?
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitimeSun 12 Apr 2015 - 18:11

Welcome jones, and thumbs up for your witchhunter warband, great minis!

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!   witch - Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from germany, witch hunters, search players!
Page 1 of 1