Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Balanced expanded undead rules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rory
Captain
Captain
rory

Trading Reputation : 0

undead - Balanced expanded undead rules? Empty
PostSubject: Balanced expanded undead rules?   undead - Balanced expanded undead rules? Icon_minitimeWed 1 Apr 2015 - 0:47

Fellow mordheimers,

For a while now I have been looking for any expanded rules for the undead warband. The major one is ofcourse the restless dead warband, which seems to me to be the most balanced. I have read some experimental concepts for the blooddragons. But does anyone know of any expanded rules that have been tested and balanced out. My main concerns with the original undead warband is the lack of the skeleton warriors and the weakness of the dregs. I am looking for a more close combat orientated warband. Any thoughts or links (i.e. blooddragons)?

I have found a necrarch warband in the letters of the damned: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B18J5DU-6cP_Ty1sYlA4UHVzWkU/edit?pli=1

Regards,

Rory
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders
Achievements earned: none

undead - Balanced expanded undead rules? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balanced expanded undead rules?   undead - Balanced expanded undead rules? Icon_minitimeThu 2 Apr 2015 - 23:56

We've played both Restless Dead and Necrarchs in our group. No problems with either.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim

Balanced expanded undead rules?
Page 1 of 1