Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StrongGuy
Youngblood
Youngblood
StrongGuy

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Empty
PostSubject: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015 - 11:05

After a series of Mordheim matches with my Black Orcs Warband, which I lost really bad because of the AWFUL Leadership and the Animosity rule (one time I lost two orcs boys at my first turn due to that rule, one escaped from the gaming table meanwhile the other was struck down by my orc big boss... with a slap!... AT STRENGTH 2!!!chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) 40268), I decided to restart with a new warband.
This time I choose a Marauders of Chaos Warband: I was attracted by their fantastic rules and range of options and conversions.
I imagined them as a group of convicts escaped from an Empire's prison and searching revenge against their previous torturers (because of all the experiments they suffered during their stay in the royal dungeon, including experiment with warpstone, transplants, etc.)
This is the fist of my Chaos champions: Rogsey Random, ex-court cook used as a scapegoat in failed conspiracy to poison the Great Theogonist.
Now he is a reanimated dead, but he hasn't notice his new condition, yet.
Front:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) HlQwvwlgj
Rear:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) IpZq4R5yj
This is my Condemned: Michael from Tilea, ex-painter imprisoned for the nature of his paintings, considered too visionary and innovative.
He still has a kind spirit... somewhere... in his axe.
Front:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Hj1CyKyPj
Rear:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) ExlfJbnKj
And there is a Joke: A warpriest of Khorne, if my seer will choose Khorne as his patron god.
I made it with kinder surprise eggs' toys.
Ladies and gentlemen, here's to you: THE PENGUIN OF EVIL!!! (I haven't choose his name,yet)
Front:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) P5ijsivRj
Rear:
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) F0w4IH97j
I know...it's not very frightening, but after a painting session it would be better.
EXCUSE ME FOR MY TERRIBLE ENGLISH... and for the quality of my photos
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! FISH FOR THE EVIL PENGUIN!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015 - 12:40

VERY COOL! Those are three of the MOST IMAGINATIVE Chaos Guys I have seen thus far. Your sculpting transforms the various parts you've chosen into totally unique characters. They are all WONDERFUL, but The Penguin of Evil is my kind of Guy. FANTASTIC WORK!   thumbsup

Your English is perfect, much better than most English speakers.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Morghot
Captain
Captain
Morghot

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015 - 14:03

Another mate from tilea, grande! I agree with DeafNala, your miniatures are really imaginative and a bit weird! You have good skills in Green Stuff and i think you can really improve in that!
I really like the caos champion, remind me some sort of monster from Spatterhouse series if you know the game. He need gooore painting  Very Happy  .

The evil penguin is so LOL, also for him, especially the peppa pig head, i would suggest blood&gore in abundance lol! .

ps: why don't make a miniature in honour of Richard Benson? Im also a big fan of him from years and many times i've thought to represent him in some way... Richard the IMMORTAL was the name of the dreadnought in my space marine army Sir, yes sir! . But there are thousand ways to represent him worthily in mordheim and would be a perfect leader of a marauder warband in the guise of a powerfull warrior! All hail the king of metal Sir, yes sir!
Back to top Go down
StrongGuy
Youngblood
Youngblood
StrongGuy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015 - 14:54

Morghot wrote:

ps: why don't make a miniature in honour of Richard Benson? Im also a big fan of him from years and many times i've thought to represent him in some way... Richard the IMMORTAL was the name of the dreadnought in my space marine army Sir, yes sir! . But there are thousand ways to represent him worthily in mordheim and would be a perfect leader of a marauder warband in the guise of a powerfull warrior! All hail the king of metal Sir, yes sir!
Yeah, I could conceive him like a wandering monster.
Like an ogre firebelly.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2015 - 19:48

Ha, great greenstuff work, funny too, love the pingu, Wink

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
StrongGuy
Youngblood
Youngblood
StrongGuy

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 19:29

There is a new project I've just beginning: A Chaos Centaur.
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) ExpWRXYlj
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Ex2XNXcXj
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) JqoOAv
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) TKzI9B
chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) 2XNXcX

Last edited by StrongGuy on Sat 14 Feb 2015 - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2015 - 19:37

Now that has UBERCOOL potential. Keep up the FINE if somewhat strange WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Elder
Elder
Katsuhiko JiNNai

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2015 - 14:52

Fine job StrongGuy, as I yet said to you personally: you have great potential as a sculptor. I didn't yet seen the penguin. Really well done and funny What a Face It will be a superb warband, now you must only improve your painting skills, you could not leave them unpainted forever Wink

I've done well suggesting you to join this forum Wink

EXCELLENT eeexcellent!
Back to top Go down
http://therealmofjinnai.blogspot.it/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)   chaos - The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fugitive prisoners (Marauders of Chaos like warband)
Page 1 of 1