Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SonofRuss
Warrior
Warrior
SonofRuss

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Empty
PostSubject: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 9:48

So here is the question, i take a beastman in a possessed warband, he eats a few faces and rolls The Lads got Talent, a few more faces eaten and he rolls a skill..... can he now roll on the Rewards of the shadowlord chart? Cause i want a chaos armoured beastman with a great claw haha
Back to top Go down
elde
Hero
Hero
elde

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 11:11

No. Only the Magister or Mutant from a possessed warband can roll on the chart. It says so on top of the chart:

Rulebook wrote:
When a Magister or Mutant from a Possessed warband has accumulated enough
experience, instead of picking a skill, he may roll on the Rewards table below.
Back to top Go down
Aipha
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Aipha

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 11:20

SonofRuss wrote:
So here is the question, i take a beastman in a possessed warband, he eats a few faces and rolls The Lads got Talent, a few more faces eaten and he rolls a skill..... can he now roll on the Rewards of the shadowlord chart? Cause i want a chaos armoured beastman with a great claw haha

As elde rightly quoted, you cannot. However, if you want that, you can play with the Beastman Raiders warband; they can take mutations. If you implement them in the Border Town Burning setting, they can roll for Chaos Armour as well. Check it out at Border Town Burning.
Back to top Go down
SonofRuss
Warrior
Warrior
SonofRuss

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 11:48

yeah i figured that was the answer, i just wondered if it was like the " special " skill sets for different warbands. oh well ill have to stick with heavy armour, might blow and morning star
Back to top Go down
flipchuck
Elder
Elder
flipchuck

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 21:30

SonofRuss wrote:
yeah i figured that was the answer, i just wondered if it was like the " special " skill sets for different warbands. oh well ill have to stick with heavy armour, might blow and morning star
Dude! Get the Strongman skill instead and then a double handed weapon. With the beastman's kick butt starting stats, this would make more of a killing machine. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aipha
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Aipha

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Lizardmen (Unofficial) Lizardmen (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov 2014 - 21:32

flipchuck wrote:
SonofRuss wrote:
Dude! Get the Strongman skill instead and then a double handed weapon.  With the beastman's kick butt starting stats, this would make more of a killing machine. Smile

Agreed; though Morning Star, Gromril Armour & Shield ain't bad. But you can have both if you want for different situations (though Double-handed will usually win).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord   possessed - Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possessed beastmen and rewards of the shadowlord
Page 1 of 1