Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Madeins of the Argent Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DB 2.0
Youngblood
Youngblood
DB 2.0

Trading Reputation : 0

Madeins of the Argent Rose Empty
PostSubject: Madeins of the Argent Rose   Madeins of the Argent Rose Icon_minitimeThu 22 May 2014 - 17:29

My Current Undead Warband after fore battles. Fluff to come.

Silvia Argent
Vampire W/Jewelled Sword, Scepter (mace), Ithilmar Armor & Helmet. Spell: Flight of Zimmeran. Skills: Arcane Lore. Characteristic Advances: +1 Ld

Magda Keller
Necromancer W/Sword, Staff Ithilmar Armor & Helmet. Spells: Life Stealer & Death Vision. Skills: Warrior Wizard

Eda
Dreg W/Sword, Light Armor, Helmet & Shield. Skills: Haggle. Characteristic Advances: +1 WS

Eva
Dreg W/Sword, Light Armor, Helmet & Shield. Characteristic Advances: +1 WS, +1 BS

Yula
Dreg W/Sword, Mace, Heavy Armor & Helmet. Skills: Expert Swordsmen. Characteristic Advances: +1 WS

Store House: Sword, Light Armor, Sheild
Back to top Go down
DB 2.0
Youngblood
Youngblood
DB 2.0

Trading Reputation : 0

Madeins of the Argent Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madeins of the Argent Rose   Madeins of the Argent Rose Icon_minitimeSun 1 Jun 2014 - 16:34

OK I know I shouldn't complain but over five rounds (two battles per round, so ten exploration phases) I've picked up four suits of Ithilmar armor by looting the ruins and three Jeweled Swords. I'm thinking of buying one last set of Ithilmar so everyone is in uniform, but the Zombies I picked up in round two and didn't let get killed off till half way through round three and built back up at the back half of round four has cut in to my accumulation of Coin.

I've left my warband list where we game but by my rough calculation & memory I can get the Armor, some bows, stage coach and a pair of horses or some spears, Horses & a Nightmare. I need the mounts and/or stagecoach for the next couple of rounds, because for the next few rounds we are going over to an "Empire in Flames" style to mix up tactics a bit and those who can provide their own mounts get advantages when rolling on the Scenario table.
Back to top Go down

Madeins of the Argent Rose
Page 1 of 1