Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Mordheim Day!

Go down 
+5
RationalLemming
cuchulain23
DeafNala
Von Kurst
Saluksic
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 20:54

We had a joyous time last Saturday playing Mordheim with myself and four of my friends (the "Five Families").

We've build a ton of city terrain in the last three weeks in anticipation of our game-day, for which my twin drove down from Seattle to be part of. He, another friend of ours, and I had been making terrain, putting together warbands, and house-rules-ing print offs of the book.

The warbands were Undead:
Mordheim Day! Photo3_zpsaf7d6421

Possessed:
Mordheim Day! Photo2_zps1d3e2ef0

Greenskins:
Mordheim Day! Photo4_zpsf74580e3

Mercenaries, using elf models:
Mordheim Day! Photo5_zps8197940a

And of course, my dwarfs, the Mordheim City Code Enforcement; shown here with leader Grom Emmanuel, Engineer Grabthroat Shinkicker, slayer Buck (the naked one), and Tyrannosaurus Flex. The bearlings I started with were given 'seven dwarfs' names, and the subsequent clansmen were given Terry Pratchett names (Stronginthearm, Orebiter, etc).

Mordheim Day! Photo1_zps8707abea
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 21:18

Woot! Love the pics of warbands and your table. Are those squigs fish? Who makes those models?

I think your orc player will be disappointed in his warbands progress, but who am I to judge? (And perhaps you have house rules that explain his warband choices.)

Hoping for pics of the games...
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 21:51

Kurst, it's your lucky day!

We played 8 games, using both the Dwarf fort we've been making and the city terrain we've built in the last few weeks.

The first one was a three-way wyrdstone hunt. Right off the bat, my brother's possessed proved deadly, taking out two of my beardlings, eventually winning the match. My Noble and engineer managed to snag some wyrdstone, and my noble and slayer managed to take down some enemies. I was getting sandwiched between the two teams of enemies, so I did a runner as soon as I'd lost my 25%, which  saved my stunned engineer from becoming demon food. After the battle I was able to buy two thunderers, Flash & Thunder.

Game two was won by the mercenaries, played by Joe. It was a regular skirmish, and saw Grom get taken out of action, and but most of my heroes level. The ineffectiveness of bows against T4, armored dwarves was demonstrated, with the possessed again doing most of the damage. Once more, I was sandwiched between two warbands, and after trying to cut my way out and loosing my leader, I fled.

In the post game, Grom was dead-dead-dead. We had agreed, as one of the house rules, that we could have one mulligan on the serious injury table per warband, so I hurriedly used it. Grom came back, fearless. I rolled triple 5's in the exploration, and three of my four heroes got a new skill when they leveled. I chose Resource Hunter (the -/+ one exploration dice) for all of them. My overall mission in the campaign is to find a magical artifact to take back to our dwarf-hold, so anything to game the exploration chart is a priority. One of my henchmen died as well.

Game three was played in the dwarf fort, and was Rat Hunt, from the Coreheim rules.
Here you can see possessed, elfs, and dwarf biting and tripping over each other in the dark.
Mordheim Day! Photo1_zps7b446c65

These rats ended up being pretty scary. One killed two of Joe's guys, routed his warband, and killed a cult hero. We switched it out for a rat ogre model towards the end.
Mordheim Day! Photo2_zps1d67f301.

Buck races into action:
Mordheim Day! Photo1_zps237c7390

This one ended in a definite dwarf victory. One one of Joe's guys made it into combat with a non-rat, and the possessed broke into small groups and ended up overrun by shorties. Four of the six rats were taken by yours truly, and I managed to roll quad 5's for a ton of extra gold. None of my heroes died, and my engineer Grabthroat got Extra Tough, Flex got +T, and buck got a new skill, which I decided should be Master of blades, for increased staying power. Flash (A-hahaaa!) got talent, and became my fifth hero!

Game four was a wyrdstone hunt, which Joe won while peppering the cult and little people with arrows from a safe distance. I lost three henchmen, one for good (those beardlings didn't last long). The high point was my noble, Grom, passing an initiative test to climb a building to get a piece of wyrdstone, and then immediately passing another to climb down. I felt smug.

Grom, way up high:
Mordheim Day! Photo3_zps0f3f0890

In post game, Grom leveled to get Extra Tough, and Buck, who had nearly died, got plus WS. His weapon skill would end up at 6 by day's end.

Game Five was against the possessed, and we played Down on the Docks. It was a very fun scenario that saw sibling rivalry set aside to attack some smugglers, and more of my heroes leveling after they got some easy kills. My bro, the possessed, bought a second demon and became a force to recon with. Two of the first three games his possessed had been smote by Eye of God before he even got to grips, so going from zero to two demons was a bit scary.

Here are smugglers loading up a boat:
Mordheim Day! Photo2_zps135f7430

Game 6 was a stage coach ambush (which we played as a boat guarded by stormvermin). Joe's mercenaries had found a war horse, so he mounted up his leader, charged the river boat, leaped on to it, ready to fight all four guards by himself, failed his initiative test, and died. We'd been joking about people's leaders being taken out by falls all day, and it really happened.

Hey, its that boat again! The bridge should say something like "danger, don't leap horses from here"
Mordheim Day! Photo_zps66f1115d

After laughing at Joe for an appropriate amount of time (very long), I attacked the guard my wading into the water. It ended up being a very tough fight, not made easier by a constant hail of arrow from Joe's dudes on the other bank. Once the coach was secured, I charged the elfs. This ended up being even more costly, as he used the ruins and his speed to his advantage. In the end, we'd both lost most of our company, and I flinched first, routing with only a handful of guys left.

In the post game, I lost my second to last beardling (Happy), and had Grabthroat sold to the pits, and only returned nekkid. Joe laughed atop his pile of stagecoach-loot. While we played this, anther rat hunt was going on in the fort between the possessed and newly arrived undead, which was a tie.

Game 7 was occasioned with our fifth player showing up, who was green skins. For the two newcomers, we awarded them an extra three hundred gold, which was the average our three warbands had ammases in the previous five games. They were also able to cash in on the underdog advantage. Game seven was a two v three with Possessed and undead trying to take the river crossings from the gobos, dwarfs, and elfs. We dubbed it Tide of Terror, as the two baddies had terror causing models.

The dwarfs steadfastly held their bridge, with the orks and possessed fighting each other blunt in the ford. The vampire leaped onto the banks and began running through the elfs to horrible effect, while to direwolfs and zombies began to hem the dwarfs in. It was starting to look grim, until the undead failed their very first rout test. Narrow victory was ours!

Game 8 was a Middle Bridge game with Possesses, elfs, and myself. The actual bridge was huge melee, so I tried fording the river instead. I needed initiative tests into get into the water, then survive arrows to cross, then initiative to get out the other side. I2 made this tricky. My brave engineer and T-Flex went black-ops on that, surviving the plunge and the crossing. By this time, two elves had broken through the bridge, and a possessed had nearly crossed the bridge. Daniel prematurely celebrated, thinking he only needed one guy to cross. As he tried to get a second through, the elfs made a break for it. My river-infiltrators never made it up the far bank, but weathered the arrows with dwarfish toughness. When my thunderers dropped an elf into the water, they made short work of him. Despite my 'wet works', the elfs won the day.

More games are hopefully coming later, but fo the day, we'd all had a belly-full of mordheim, and were able to go home happy.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 22:42

thumbsup thumbsup 

Excellent!

We played Down on the Docks on Thursday. Of course I keep calling it Down at the Docks, no idea why I do that... And since my warband routed on like turn 2, my only contribution was playing the smuggler crew...

Anyway it sounds like you guys had a great time. Now its time to build yourself some decent size boats  Mordheim Day! 665330 
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 10 May 2014 - 22:50

OOOH! COOL PHOTOS! GREAT reports backed up by SPLENDID photos of BEAUTIFUL terrain & minis, I've died & gone to Heaven...well not exactly. VERY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
cuchulain23
Champion
Champion
cuchulain23

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2014 - 4:45

That is some excellent looking terrain. I am jealous that you got to play eight games in one day, that would be a great time. The Battle Reports are very nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2014 - 22:51

We got in two more games the other day! It was a joyous occasion.

My dwarfs first faced off against the undead, who played aggressively. It was a wyrdstone hunt, with four pieces on the table. Each side quickly got two, but then the vampire decided that what he really wanted was blood! He charged a knot of my heroes, while his killer dregs headed towards the rest of my guys. All his dregs had strongman and two handed weapons: they were armed for dwarf.

The vampire got bogged down in cc, all his blows parried by the slayer Buck, who had dwarf axes and the party skill. A ghoul and zombie which came to help were unable to get past the Gromril armor of my noble, Grom Emmanuel. After many phases, his vampire and ghoul were cut down.

On the other side, dregs and dire wolves ran through crossbow bolts to reach my line. Flash the Thunderer hero, in Gromril armor, cut down zombies that piled in behind and helped a few henchmen survive, but it was a tough go. The dwarves proved their mettle, killing dregs, dogs, and undead, but three of the five on that flank were taken out of action.

Both sides were in rout check territory, but the necromancer was being stubborn. Finally, my heroes, fresh from dispatching the vampire, stormed into the fight. This set the undead fleeing, and saved another stunned dwarf.

At the end of the day, I lost two henchmen, and the undead vampire came away hating my warband, which pleased me. Between kills and wyrdstone collected I was swimming in xp; flash got mighty blow, Buck got monster slayer, and various other stat increases went around.

In the exploration phase something magical happened. I had five heroes, plus one dice for victory, and I rolled 665442. I had a map that let me reroll the 2, which became a 5. I've given all my heroes Resource Hunter for this exact situation, and was able to translate this into 555555, the fighting arena. Hello 100 extra gold, and a full roster of new henchmen!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2014 - 23:14

Sounds like you had a FINE game...we who are Photo Freaks would have loved seeing it.   What a Face
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2014 - 2:16

Congratz on the win!
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2014 - 5:08

Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 2 Aug 2014 - 8:55

I really like your game: Nice minis, promising scenery. Well done
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2014 - 17:04

Again, no pictures, sorry, but my dwarf got another game in yesterday. This was game ten for the Mordheim City Code Enforcement, and I was going in with a full compliment of 12 dwarfs. Four were new henchmen with only crossbows or clubs, who I tried to keep alive in the back. The scenario was Stagecoach Ambush; I played against undead.

The undead began by killing the guard then turning to attack me. I cut down a dozen or more of them with ax and bolt, but eventually lost two henchmen and my engineer when the vampire arrived.

The backstory is that my dwarfs slipped garlic into his tea as a prank, the rules were his vampire was frenzied and hated my warband, so that matched up pretty well. My engineer managed to shoot the vamp right as he closed in for the charge, and even wound, and get past the armor save! But the vamp had two wounds so the engineer got sliced.

Just before anything really bad could happen, the undead routed, and I got two extra exploration dice for winning the scenario. I rolled well enough to get the alchemists lab, and almost all of my heroes got new skills. I only lost one new henchman, and easily replaced him, so it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2014 - 17:18

I'm not sure what version of Stagecoach Ambush you are playing, but it sounds more fun than the one GW published.  thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014 - 16:46

We are playing with some of the coreheim scenarios, which sometimes give out exploration dice to the victor. Most of the coreheim games are fun.

What we've done is take 18 scenarios from Coreheim, the basic rule book, and Empire in Flames, and make a big table out of them. You roll a D3 and a D6, which will corrospond to one of the 18, and they will all have the same likelihood of appearing. Once you've selected a scenario, you roll a D6; on 1 you get subplots and on 2 you get Random Happenings. That way we get maximum variety. There are plenty of game types I've yet to play, still.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 18:47

Saluksic wrote:
We are playing with some of the coreheim scenarios, which sometimes give out exploration dice to the victor. Most of the coreheim games are fun.

What we've done is take 18 scenarios from Coreheim, the basic rule book, and Empire in Flames, and make a big table out of them. You roll a D3 and a D6, which will corrospond to one of the 18, and they will all have the same likelihood of appearing. Once you've selected a scenario, you roll a D6; on 1 you get subplots and on 2 you get Random Happenings. That way we get maximum variety. There are plenty of game types I've yet to play, still.

This sound great. you never can have to much scenarios. we often play own creations, which are also much fun too.
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014 - 21:11

That sounds like the way to go, really. Our group has a wide spread of ex-pe, so having any two given groups clash isn't always fair. Tailor made scenarios would be great to manage imbalances like that, and would allow for personal creativity, which is always fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 17:07

I want the Dwarf Fortress!!!
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 18:30

Daniel, while I can't give you the dwarf fort, I can play a Mordheim scenario in the dwarf fort and take pictures of it. I'll hopefully get a chance to play a game in the next week or two. The undead and possessed in our group will be throwing down this weekend, so the mercenaries and I will need a catch up game. I'd like to make use of multiple levels of the dwarf fort, rather than just one.
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 22:47

lol
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Per
Warrior
Warrior
Per

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014 - 23:31

Awesome games! Awesome miniatures! Awesome terrain! Awesome awesomeness! Did I mention that it looks awesome!?
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2014 - 2:01

I got another game today! Brian our undead player came over, and the Joe who lost his Reikland roster restarted his warband and joined in. It was good to have him back, as I'd played undead a lot lately. My twin the possessed was with us on Facetime, but didn't play. We rolled "Dragon hunt" from the coreheim scenarios, which I've always wanted to do. The game ended very well, except for my advancement rolls.

I was coming into dragon-fighting with a distinct advantage: I was playing dwarfs. Both my troll slayers had Monster Slayer, allowing them to wound on a 4+, and only dying on a 6 for injury made me confident. The dragon in this case was a rat ogre: the worst in the city, enemy to all, found unexpectedly without his skaven warband. The three warbands in the area converged with one goal - to kill the monster or enjoy a good view of the fighting.

I set up first, ready with my armored heroes and troll slayer in front. A healthy gang of henchmen looking to roll sixes followed behind, and my new crossbow dwarf bringing up the rear. The undead, who's vampire was on sabbatical, took a more defensive posture, and the new Reiklanders, who wouldn't know wyrdstone from a weird stone, got in "arrow" position.

Mordheim Day! Photo1_zpsacec4b3d
(My shawties advancing on the menace)

My dwarfs were flamed on their way in, but shook it off. You need better than S3 to slow us down. The ogre's first blow wounded my Noble, who only had 2 to start with. The collective blows of my armored dudes wounded the beast, and arrows raining in from Reiklanders did the same. The enemy necromancer tried to life-steal my brave warriors, and was reprimanded by bad dice rolls.

Mordheim Day! Photo3_zpsc4140421
(Dwarfs and ogre, left and bottom; Arrow-men right and top-right; undead top-left)

The dragon wiffed more attacks, but managed to stun T-Flex. Before more bad things could happen, the rest of my warband charged in. Two of my dwarfs rolled sixes to wound the ogre, and one came up with a 6 to injure, killing the monster. The direwolfs waiting their turn to charge my stunned hero never had the chance to close, and the Reiklanders had stayed at range, so my half-pints were the only ones in the lair, and the game ended.

The good news:
No one died. No one was taken out of action, except the monster. This was great, as no one had to rebuy henchmen or lose heroes. I found a second alchemist's lab (their easy once you know what you're looking for) with the extra exploration dice I got to roll for being in the lair, and I even found a vague Mordheim map, which is meh. Brian and Joe advanced a ton with underdog bonuses, and my Talented Lad, who is already a beast, got a third attack. There was evil cackling to be heard.

The bad news:
Five henchmen advances, all weapons skill or initiative. I can still taste my hot tears.

I had been hoping for a sixth hero, but I'll get by with what I have. I armed my cross bow guys with armor and helmates as their models dictated, so I'm full WYSIWYG now. That's great, and I'm at maximum warband size, almost everyone has heavy armor, and I feel like I'm really hitting my stride. The list of loot I'd like is growing, but exploration continues to be good to me. I can't wait for a few more games and that last hero. Long live the dwarfs!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2014 - 2:38

It sounded & looks like a SPLENDID evening of gaming! WELL DONE one & all!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Saluksic
Veteran
Veteran
Saluksic

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep 2014 - 2:58

Game 12! I had a game this week against my brother Daniel, our evil possessed group. It was my second game in a row where the dwarfs suffered no loss.

We set up our table (an actual table in this case, we figured it had snowed) and rolled "Wyrdstone Hunt", which was splendid. There were two pieces of wyrdstone to place, and the warbands began moving towards the center of the board.

Mordheim Day! Photo_zps67987d9e

My crossbow armed dwarfs, engineer, and halfling scout opened fire to no effect, while my melee men moved towards wyrdstone and mutants. The returning fire from the cultists took Cuddy the thunderer right out of action, which was unfortunate. My slayer grabbed a stone, and his beastman another. On turn two or three battle was joined, with beastmen charging my henchmen and possessed and mutants charging my heroes.

It seemed that all his heroes were one or two points higher in every stat and I found my heroes out initiatived (duh) out strenghted (S7 possessed D:) and out wounded (it seemed like every one of those buggers had, like, three wounds. It was crazy). Eventually I put on some wounds, my henchmen doing the lions share of the work. So when I had the slayer flex on his back and my heavy hitter Flash also down, I was relieved when the possessed took their first opportunity to voluntarily rout. He had two beastmen henchmen that he could level, and wanted both to get out alive.

In the post game Cuddy recovered, which was a big relief. Daniel also recovered with no losses. In advancement, the initiative bug was going around and both my slayers caught it, raising to I3. They both have ropes, so maybe some diving charges are in their futures. One of my newest clansman also got an extra attack, which is great.

I got to roll six dice for exploration (5 heroes plus victory), getting 133566. I rerolled the one from a Mordheim map, and modified everything else upward. I took the double 4's in order to get another dice next time. With the wyrdstone won and found, I walked away with 100 gold.

I am still totally fixated on getting a 6th hero, so I bought a halfling cookbook and a new clansman, raising my warband total to 14 dwarfs and 1 halfling scout. Grumpy, my oldest beardling with little chance of advancement, traded his armor and helmate to the new guy in exchange for a halberd, which will make use of his 2 attacks.

The next two battles could be pretty big for me. I'll have seven henchmen roll for advancement in the next two games, and Grumpy will max out at 14 xp. That means next game will be Grumpy's "one more day until retirement" situation, and the one after that will be his retirement-party-gone-wrong. I might think of special scenarios for one or either of those. If he lives through both, he'll go back to the mountains as a well paid up member of the clan. (I'm imagining fluff wherein beardlings are local dwarfs recruited off the streets and thunderers and clansmen are members of the mountain clan sent in as backup. A beardling serving so long and faithfully as to max out on xp is inducted into the clan and gets to live like a real dwarf surrounded by stone and fresh mountain air.)
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep 2014 - 14:19

YET ANOTHER COOL GAME!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2014 - 19:13

Nice games and kudos for strictly playing wysiwyg.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mordheim Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mordheim Day!   Mordheim Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mordheim Day!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next