Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed

Go down 
+9
flipchuck
Vagabond
Mike
floedebolle
Von Kurst
Mo!
DeafNala
Alex
Bookaday1045
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bookaday1045
Youngblood
Youngblood
Bookaday1045

Trading Reputation : 0

possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014 - 9:41

So new ideas have formed for the warband and my creativity has been set anew. with the release of the new
Spoiler:
Chaos putrid blightnights my possessed has been put on hold.....

However have made progress on the brethren of the warband. the lowlife scavengers, lambs to the slaughter. General bad scum that have feeble minds and are easily persuaded to do others bidding!!! Bittersteel has that ability..

so here they are of course they need green stuff work but that will come later...

possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 94e20f82aef472fefc21bccd011c7a29possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 366e6691e5f2b59c54e490425c4ee2c3possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 B51a165e9303b59ab7737417ef3705cepossessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 15fbc957f02f0386ba62d5a67455fe4f

so thats 3 with short bows and clubs and 3 with clubs, they also have all manner of nick nacks, bones and left overs.

I want to make another mutant similar to....
spoiler:
A gang boss i made for an INQ28 warband. so he to is on the buy list!!!

Finally with the possessed warband coming together and my imagination flowing, I have plans for a witch hunter warband that if i can pull of the conversions will look a treat....

let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014 - 12:57

Another LOVELY group of Scurvy Knaves...OUTSTANDING conversion work & imaginative use of all the detailing parts. GREAT WORK!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Powerposey
Captain
Captain
Powerposey

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2014 - 17:02

When I saw the new Blightkings all I thought the same thing. They could be possessed, mutants, or even strongmen from CoC.
Back to top Go down
http://powerposey.blogspot.com/
Bookaday1045
Youngblood
Youngblood
Bookaday1045

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014 - 11:19

ok so haven't progressed much with the possessed, however did create a pirate warband from left over bits and models that i dont use. Also a witch hunter i may use in my to be created witch hunter warband.

First we have the first ship mate (general hard ass), captain, 2nd ship mate (Chef), a Gunner (Lame eye Lomar), a boatswain, and a crewman

possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 A0e086227ea58d93be964956e144b647

and the witch hunter

possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 558836ac63b58f347c139396e7c8be62

let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014 - 13:43

Your creations have the bizarre, sinister, Blanchesque Mordheim chic look. GREAT WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Powerposey
Captain
Captain
Powerposey

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014 - 21:06

Sweet conversions. I really like the Captain and that WH looks like a bad@ss.
Back to top Go down
http://powerposey.blogspot.com/
Wyrdstone Dave
Warlord
Warlord
Wyrdstone Dave

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014 - 4:33

Great mutants. The beastman sprues are really good for chaos humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed   possessed - Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reikland Mercenaries and New Possessed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2