Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

Trading Reputation : 0

Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013 - 23:17

Tired of getting sniped on ebay for mordheim pieces so I am seeing if anybody has pieces that they would want to sell.  In particular I am looking for:

Reiklander Captain armed with Pistol
Dwarf Treasure Hunter Hired Sword
Highwayman on foot hired sword
Possessed with tentacles and claw arm (the one that comes in the possessed box set, not the one that was sold individually)
Black Skaven with Sword and pistol
Skaven Master with fighting claws
Dwarf Warband
Mordheim Zombie Elf
Mordheim Zombie Sister of sigmar
Mordheim Zombie Marienburger ( I believe he is holding a pistol in his hands)
Mordheim Ghouls (rare I know, but I have the one holding the body over his head and a full set would be nice)
Witch Hunter with axe and torch

As the title says I am offering cash. 

For those interested in trade I have:
Mordheim Beastman Chief
Mordheim Beastman Shaman partially painted
Two Metal Chaos Warhounds
A few WHFB Metal Flaggelants
2 x WHFB Metal Warrior priest of Sigmar with two hand weapons (hammers)
WHFB Beastman bray shaman (The new one assembled and primed black)
Mounted Mordheim Highwayman with horse

Let me know if you want to wheel and deal

Last edited by lowenbraugh on Sun 25 Aug 2013 - 22:40; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Ludwig of Altdorf
Veteran
Veteran
Captain Ludwig of Altdorf

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun 2013 - 23:27

Damn. I wanted to buy the mounted highwayman, but it's not available anymore Sad
We could've split the set...
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013 - 1:34

If you're looking for the metal figures, then I can't really help, but I CAN cobble together some plastic kit in order to suit your needs.  I too am putting together a Dwarf warband, and if I find something good, I'll PM you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun 2013 - 2:57

I generally prefer the older metal models because I like their design better than the plastic kits.  I have looked at the forgeworld dwarf command kit and while it looks great the cost for three figures is a bit high.  I haven't seen any on ebay either, even Russian or Hong Kong knock offs.
Back to top Go down
Da Great MC
Champion
Champion
Da Great MC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 1:35

You can still buy the Dwarf Treasure Hunters from GW's site. It's one of the few that is still available...
Back to top Go down
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 3:56

The Dwarf warband and select other models are no longer available on the US site.  I placed an order a month ago for the halfling thief just before it left the US site and it still has not been shipped to me.  I would order from the UK site but under GW policy they will not ship to other countries that have their own sites.  Now if someone wants to order a new set and work out a deal with me then I am game.
Back to top Go down
Da Great MC
Champion
Champion
Da Great MC

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun 2013 - 13:25

Shipping from Belgium is very costly. You'd probably want someone UK based. I've learned their shipping is lots cheaper.
Back to top Go down
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul 2013 - 4:49

Updated the list and added a few items available for trade
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jul 2013 - 0:04

How many dwarf models do you need/want? I have quite a few in various blisters, as well as others out of blisters.
Back to top Go down
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSun 7 Jul 2013 - 4:57

I don't have a single of the dwarf models, except for perhaps one troll slayer, so I would be looking for essentially the full dwarf warband. I wish I had ordered them when I last had the chance from GW. In the US there are only two items left on the Mordheim page!
Back to top Go down
PitFighterTrainer
Ancient
Ancient
PitFighterTrainer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pit Fighters (Unofficial) Pit Fighters (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:50

Yeah, the US GW site has gone pretty low in regards to Mordheim availability. I have quite a lot of the dwarven models from older blisters of GW Warhammer Fantasy. These are older models, but can quite easily be used for Mordheim Dwarves. Send me an example warband roster of what a darven warband of yours would look like and I might be able to fill them in with various dwarves I have lying around. I think I still have over 50+ dwarves to sort through.
Back to top Go down
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013 - 3:26

At this point I am just trying to acquire the models before they go completely extinct. I'm a huge Mordheim fan and just want to have the models available for use in the future. I really would like to get the boxed Treasure hunters but I would need some models for the clansmen/marksmen. Do you have any of the old quarreler/clansmen/ranger/thunderer models?
Back to top Go down
lowenbraugh
Captain
Captain
lowenbraugh

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitimeSun 25 Aug 2013 - 22:41

Updated the list
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)   Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: various mordheim. Have: disposable income (paypal)
Page 1 of 1