Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)

Go down 
+204
VoN ~ KRiMSoN
caratacos
Beastofburden
Coppermind
Benji
hexenjagar
Trulsa
Dreadgrass
Soulblight
Thumz
Kajiya
Tonka
Plutz
Karskin
Dorkman
sir-ronsalot
scottypotty
Reg06
Targetlock
Crimson Cobra
Frankdrabbytt
Contempt
_JC_
teh orc player
Rawfist Bloodyknuckle
Dahag
blindrage19
L.T.86
Lord 0
Stirlander
CygnusMaximus
Eisenblume
SiliconSicilian
Judo
Eliazar
Cian Shieldbiter
alveiz
BigEasy1022
GreyWolf
Exodite
Heart
hwd
Drongol
sartori
Keylan
Anthonius
crouching lictor
Zarkam
yugnat
pascal the rascal
Splendor
kidbone
toemasss
ChildOfKhorne
VilleVicious
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Figgy
Sybylla
Sven The Mighty
Mortimer
Back-Up Ninja
BurnTehWitch
Horatio
wyldhunt
Plague Docter
SoldierOfFortune
JAFisher44
Girr
Joker2and53
Fungomungus
hannibalisfun
rain9441
Svenn
kerill
perfesser
Jadex
lordofslack
black mantis
Wolfen
Stinkeye
Archnomad
Arathorn
way2blaster
Davespaceman
Dulu
mortosthegodly
Moonknight
embitteredsoul
Polar Star
cjp
Mexican_Ninja
Ancre
Tewfik
ImUrDentist
Goonstah
TarZaN
Rituality
Popmouth
outbreak
Tom O'Bedlam
Jaquemart
Trick3003
walkonearth
tuxedokman
Citizen Sade
extraman92
PorkSocks
Earthcrosser599
Horatius
The_Trans
darthblud
dwarflord17404
heylookitsmatt
squattingmouse
Crowbarr
robertrunner
Hamsterjoe
Dmig
Hans Grüber
Pentagathus
jerk_burger
usagi_tetsu
Goosetipher
Alcaeus
Blackjack13
Captain Yesterday
FrostyLobster
Von Kurst
Death Jester
magokiron
Fallen
Identity
PitFighterTrainer
Randomtask
werekin
Lord Xi
Ram Rock Ed First
Xarx
Chad
RandomRaefe
Drud
Inferny
Hawkeye
Deatheven13
Skavenblight
atzerath
Elmoth
Burlok Blackaxe
Oldcastle
CrazyOrc88
AjaxUSA
Ralron
GMillar
xarly22
VonStreusel
Fishman
catferret
bolerus
Unwanted
Chitriel
Ezekiel
scotty
Barden The Butcher
Random
Duce
witch hunter commander
Skavenslayer
rhuntar
ironbull
Exarch Thomo
thatirwinfella
DeafNala
Asgath
Lord Archaon
Jacky-Boy
Axel
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Pathfinder Dubstyles
lord siwoc
Jänis
Gen.Steiner
Boehm
arch heretic
organboy
zoglug
da green one
Da Bank
Konqueror
cianty
Pfreck
WarbossKurgan
barrskog
JohnYoung
Ashton
Tortiou
Brahm Tazoul
Loki77515
Yorik
Etienne de Beaugard
Hellfoot
Tagnator
Admin Tom
Erkwin
matt
208 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 4:00

Wow, how much does that total (price?)

My first thought is that this is a perfect example of "few decked-out warriors" I personally tend to do the opposite: "lots of dagger-weilding noobxors" but I'd love to see how you do.

You'll probably get a good underdog rating.
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 11:28

The armours are very expensive, and if you loose one of your men you'll be handicaped for the whole campaign... In my opinion it's not a good strategy, but if you like to play like this... Do it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
witch hunter commander
Warrior
Warrior
witch hunter commander

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 23:12

its a 500 points warband Smile
the problem about your dagger thing is that i know that one of my opponents in my upcoming campaign will have skeven.. and we play with the rule what you see is what you get.. and the characters i have don't have daggers Razz so.. but tnx for the replay!
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 23:39

I don't remember exactly where I've read it, but i think it was possibly the Mordheim Book. It said something along the lines of:

Your models must be equiped with what they actually have, exceptions to this can include daggers and slings as they are easily hidden in a pouch, boot, etc.

Daggers can be 5 inches long... which is just over the width of a model's palm... No models have "daggers" that small... Most minis that have "daggers" in their hands are easily long enough to parry with, and should be counted as swords... So if they're going to argue that you don't have a dagger on your model, then they don't either.

There are those tiny throwing daggers and dagger pouches which I would count as daggers.

</rant>
=]
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 23:49

I'm pretty sure it is written explicitly somewhere that daggers must not be visible on hte miniature because they can be kept underneath the clothes, in the boots etc. Daggers never conflict with WYSIWYG... it's the actual weapons the model is probably wielding instead of the dagger(s) that may cause problems.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Reiklander warband and some questions   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008 - 15:24

Hey,

Thought i'd post a Draft for a Reiklander warband for peoples comments and suggestions.

also a couple of questions if it's ok.

Why is 9 people the ideal number? I've heard its before the next trading level of wyrdstone or something but surely equipping 15 people with 1 weapon means better swam chances than 9 people with decent level of gear?

A sword lets you parry an attack, does a buckler if not with sword let you do the same thing? and if they are combined how does it work? do you get to reroll a failed parry?

Ideally what is the width you should allow between buildings on the table top? I'm assuming atleast each building has 3/4 of an inch itself so this works out to 1.5 inches

my idea for a list is as following:

Captain
- Sword / mace
- Brace of pistols

Champion's (2)
- Sword / mace
- Bow

Youngbloods (2)
- Spear
- Bow

Marksmen (4)
- Mace
- Longbow

* One of the marksmen has a blunderbuss. If i want I could scrap it for some shields.

(The number in brackets is the amount of each type)
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008 - 23:36

Keep the blunderbuss.
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 0:46

Duce wrote:

Why is 9 people the ideal number?

Forget about that. Yes, indeed, it may bring a certain advantage in terms of trading because your "upkeep" will be just low enough for you to gain 5-10gc more.

But the number of warriors should really depend on your gamestyle and your personal preferences. Some players feel more comfortable with less, well equiped guys. Others choose more but with less equipement. I don't think you should get too hung up on that. You want an extra guy with a 2-handed sword because he looks cool? Go for it! Who cares?

Duce wrote:

does a buckler if not with sword let let you parry? and if combined with a sword, how does it work? do you get to reroll a failed parry?

Yes and yes.

Duce wrote:

Ideally what is the width you should allow between buildings on the table top?

No no no no no Very Happy Please don't start measuring this kind of stuff or you'll never get a game going. You place the buildings so that it looks nice. Basta. And so that you can put your little fingers in between to move your little plastic soldiers around. End of story. Let the games begin!

Duce wrote:

my idea for a list is as following:

Captain
- Sword / mace
- Brace of pistols

Champion's (2)
- Sword / mace
- Bow

Youngbloods (2)
- Spear
- Bow

Marksmen (4)
- Mace
- Longbow

* One of the marksmen has a blunderbuss. If i want I could scrap it for some shields.

(The number in brackets is the amount of each type)

Looks like a very solid list.

You know what? Keep the blunderbuss. Just for fun's sake. You may not need it, but if you do, I promise that your oponent will remember the day Very Happy

Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 0:51

(Nutz... I totally beat you Tom... but got distracted on another project for a couple hours lol...) I'm posting it anyway lol

Duce wrote:
Why is 9 people the ideal number?

Cashing in Wyrdstone and Rout Tests. If you had 8 people, you would have to roll to route after you lose 2 guys (instead of 3). If you had 10 people you would lose 5-10 gold when you sell your wyrdstone every game.

Duce wrote:
A sword lets you parry an attack, does a buckler if not with sword let you do the same thing?
The answer is "yes." The rules are pretty clear on this point. Read the special rules for Buckler (ie. Parry)

Duce wrote:
and if they are combined how does it work?
I can't find it in the rulebook at this moment, but I believe it acts like the fighting claws. You get to parry, and re-roll a failed attempt.

Duce wrote:
Ideally what is the width you should allow between buildings on the table top? I'm assuming atleast each building has 3/4 of an inch itself so this works out to 1.5 inches
My buildings don't have bases around them, so they can be right next to each other if I want. (Muahahah!) Realistically though, Cities like Mordheim don't have alleys between every building. They were a prosperous and growing town. I'm sure every building was built right up next to each other along a street. Game-play-wise: It's good to have space around every building as it gives you more options... as opposed to four large cardboard boxes in the middle of the board giving you only a couple of options of where to go.

This is totally up to personal preference. I prefer to make every part of the board as accessible as possible
Back to top Go down
rhuntar
Warrior
Warrior
rhuntar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 7:13

I tend to find that with a basic human warband it's easy to get up to 12 or so members to start, with basic equipment. While i love the witch hunter warband, armed to the gills and a tad psycotic, i think with human mercanaries (like reiks), the extra numbers are well worth it.

As far as your question about buildings,first, i completely agree with Tom. Play games first instead. Secondly, is this in regard to placing already made terrain on the table or in regards to building new terrain?

If in regard to placing buildings you already have, a few games will show you whats best,i'd venture.

If the latter, after play testing my first piece of terrain, i realized that the base i had built around it was not large enough for a model to sit on evenly. After reading a rant on Ashton's blog, he converted me to the no base on buildings camp. The stuff i'm working now has a mixture of alley ways and buildings right next to each other. Placing a few models next to each other is a good guide for the smallest size you'd want any alleys to be. Smaller than 20mm (the normal size bases) won't do you much good, because none of your models would be able to move there.

Good luck!
-rhuntar
Back to top Go down
rhuntar
Warrior
Warrior
rhuntar

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 7:21

Adding a flagellant and/or zealot instead of one set of heavy armor could be a good call, as it'll bump up your numbers, and get a henchman group started gaining experience.

If you'll notice, most scenarios don't give any option for henchmen groups to gain any experience except for 1 for surviving. This means with no underdog, waiting two games before they'll level up... probably best to get started early, then add to the group as your income comes in. Also your sixth hero will only come from a henchmen, so getting groups to level can be very important...

If you're going to take any losses in your first couple of games, try to make sure it's the dogs that go, as they're cheap to replace and won't be getting experience anyways... Obviously go for the win, but ... just saying...

overall, very solid list, almost the same as my starting list, and if you're both short models for zealots or flagellents play with what you've got.

my two bits
-rhuntar
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008 - 13:02

thanks for the replies so far Smile

The reason I asked about the spacing is to get a rough idea of how far to leave for comfortable moving of models as I have a board made of 4 sections so i was trying to find out how far to leave them from the edges, but on Tom's remake maybe it would be interesting to have 2 buildings back onto each other fully.

I will also be gluing the buildings down on each section of board as they all represent a different city quater such as the executoners or the rich areas.

they wont have bases as such but will be glue donto a pavement style raising on either side of the streets.

the 9 man thing is alot clearer thanks. will have to ponder the 9 strong men vs 13 lesser equipped but more zerg worthy guys.
Back to top Go down
Duce
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
Duce

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008 - 12:43

Another question if it's ok.

What do you lot use as colors for a Reiklander warband? Am I ok using red / white mainly? or can I fluff it? Reason i'm asking is because i think red/white is already a proviences colors off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008 - 21:00

I'm pretty sure you can do w/e you want... I saw two soccer teams playing yesterday and their country flags were the exact same three colors... just different order =] do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008 - 23:47

I refuse to let my imagination be coerced into colour patterns fixed by some GW painters. Although their choice of colours is very good most of the time I always try to make something different.

You should paint the minis in a way you like them, regardless of what the army book says. Red/White is merely a suggestion, if you like purple and beige better (like Erkwin) go for it. His purple guys look awesome for example.
I for my part painted my reiks in green/beige.

Good luck and let us see the result! Smile

DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 11:42

As far as uniform colors go, the take from GW makes Reiklanders a symphony of all White Sleep , & Reiklanders from Altdorf in Red & Blue; Bogenhafen, which would fall in the Reikland camp, is Purple & White/Off-White.
Now from a historical perspective, the minis as portrayed are circa Itallian Wars/ Renaissance. As such uniforms were basically non-existent with a few notable exceptions. The English of Henry the Eighth tended to wear Red:re, Red dye like Henry himself was CHEAP. The French had a contingent of Mercenaries all in Black & there were some others. As far as the Holy Roman Empire [the model for the Empire: GW is SO uncreative at times] was concerned the Soldat were allowed by their less than generous employers/rulers to wear whatever they wanted, AND THEY DID. Attire & such things as jewelry were strictly controlled by class; the only exception being the lowly mercenary warrior, AND, making the most of it , the Landsknechts were THE most colorful, & un-uniform group in an otherwise constrained society. SO, if you go nuts with colorful & very individualistic attire, you ARE being historically accurate. SO THERE Karate !
Back to top Go down
ironbull
Hero
Hero
ironbull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:54

Duce wrote:
Another question if it's ok.

What do you lot use as colors for a Reiklander warband? Am I ok using red / white mainly? or can I fluff it? Reason i'm asking is because i think red/white is already a proviences colors off the top of my head

Paint 'em how you want. Here are my Reiklander guys (you gotta scroll down a bit)

https://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/miniatures-f2/ironbull-s-painted-warbands-t458-25.htm
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2008 - 17:03

ironbull wrote:

Paint 'em how you want.

Listen to the man! Very Happy

Random
Youngblood
Youngblood
Random

Personal Info

PostSubject: Random's Orcs!   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jul 2008 - 20:02

Hey everyone! This is my first warband and I'm gonna jump right in.
I just bought the Orc warriors regiment as well as a Troll.
My starting list is (including advancements) (Oh and by the way, the guys i play with like to start Warbands off with 700 crowns instead of 500):

Heroes
Orc Boss
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 4 4 4 4 3 4 1 9
Skills:
Leader
Well 'Ard
Resilient
Mighty Blow
'Eadbasher
Equipment:
Light armour
Halberd

Orc Shamans
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 5 3 3 4 1 3 1 7
Skills:
Wizard
Spells:
Fire of Gork
Fooled Ya!
Equipment:
Shield
Morning Star

Orc Big 'Un
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 5 3 3 5 2 3 2 7
Skills:
Strongman
Waaagh!
Equipment:
Light armour
Two-Handed Weapon

Orc Big 'Un
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 6 3 3 4 1 3 2 7
Skills:
Strongman
Waaagh!
'Eadbasher
Equipment:
Light armour
Two-Handed Weapon

Henchmen[b]
[b]Orc Boy

M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 4 1 2 1 7
Equipment:
Axe
Bow

Orc Boy
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 4 1 2 1 7
Equipment:
Axe
Bow

Orc Boy
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 4 1 2 1 7
Equipment:
Axe
Bow

Orc Boy
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
4 3 3 3 4 1 2 1 7
Equipment:
Axe
Bow

Troll
M WS BS S T W I A Ld
6 3 1 5 4 3 1 3 4

Tell me what you think? Any suggestions or changes you think i should make would be great!
Also, I want to do a themed Orc warband, and was thinking of basing them off Pirates of the Caribbean characters, but I'm still not sure. Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Boehm
General
General
Boehm

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 9:15

Hi, best of luck with your warband ...Mordheim is great fun !

Oh and one small thing....

Random wrote:

My starting list is (including advancements) (Oh and by the way, the guys i play with like to start Warbands off with 700 crowns instead of 500):

About your "advancement" - if thats a houserule its cool ....but according to THE RULES you do NOT gain advancements for the default xp possessed by starting heroes. (ie. other things equal, its a disadvantage to start off with many xp, since this will make the hero gain advancements slower than a lower xp character)
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 10:28

Hi Random,

Yep, Boehm is right. The starting XP is just "there". You don't get to roll for advancements for it. The 20xp that your Boss has represents the experience he has accumulated prior to you recruiting him, and is responsible for his increased stats (compared to a regular warrior).

So as Boehm said, unless this is a houserule of yours, the list you posted is unfortunately "illegal".

Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 12:50

What they said on the experience thing, looks fine I noticed you missed putting down your free dagger that comes with each model.
Back to top Go down
Random
Youngblood
Youngblood
Random

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:45

Yes, its a houserule of ours, and since we all do it, our warbands are pretty equal to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul 2008 - 8:22

I'll think you'll all find you need to read your mordheim rule book, as starting with skillz and stat boosts is legal Wink

At the back of the book it has rules for fighting one off games, where you can buy skills, stats ect ect for gc. So yes, the system is balanced(ish) and It can be used for campaigns, though I dont see the point in "leveling up" when your guys can start out awsome to begin with.

Though your house rules seem to be rather over the top, making heroes waay too powerful.

Check the back of the mordheim book (see above) for a more balanced way to do this kind of thing
Back to top Go down
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Jul 2008 - 14:29

It legal in one setting, one off games. That is why it is in the back of the book and not the front. If I remember corretly, as I lost my good old fashioned non PDF rulebook at a hotel, it should be under the optional rules section.

Other than that it is a house rule and not official.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next