Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)

Go down 
+204
VoN ~ KRiMSoN
caratacos
Beastofburden
Coppermind
Benji
hexenjagar
Trulsa
Dreadgrass
Soulblight
Thumz
Kajiya
Tonka
Plutz
Karskin
Dorkman
sir-ronsalot
scottypotty
Reg06
Targetlock
Crimson Cobra
Frankdrabbytt
Contempt
_JC_
teh orc player
Rawfist Bloodyknuckle
Dahag
blindrage19
L.T.86
Lord 0
Stirlander
CygnusMaximus
Eisenblume
SiliconSicilian
Judo
Eliazar
Cian Shieldbiter
alveiz
BigEasy1022
GreyWolf
Exodite
Heart
hwd
Drongol
sartori
Keylan
Anthonius
crouching lictor
Zarkam
yugnat
pascal the rascal
Splendor
kidbone
toemasss
ChildOfKhorne
VilleVicious
Katsuhiko JiNNai
Figgy
Sybylla
Sven The Mighty
Mortimer
Back-Up Ninja
BurnTehWitch
Horatio
wyldhunt
Plague Docter
SoldierOfFortune
JAFisher44
Girr
Joker2and53
Fungomungus
hannibalisfun
rain9441
Svenn
kerill
perfesser
Jadex
lordofslack
black mantis
Wolfen
Stinkeye
Archnomad
Arathorn
way2blaster
Davespaceman
Dulu
mortosthegodly
Moonknight
embitteredsoul
Polar Star
cjp
Mexican_Ninja
Ancre
Tewfik
ImUrDentist
Goonstah
TarZaN
Rituality
Popmouth
outbreak
Tom O'Bedlam
Jaquemart
Trick3003
walkonearth
tuxedokman
Citizen Sade
extraman92
PorkSocks
Earthcrosser599
Horatius
The_Trans
darthblud
dwarflord17404
heylookitsmatt
squattingmouse
Crowbarr
robertrunner
Hamsterjoe
Dmig
Hans Grüber
Pentagathus
jerk_burger
usagi_tetsu
Goosetipher
Alcaeus
Blackjack13
Captain Yesterday
FrostyLobster
Von Kurst
Death Jester
magokiron
Fallen
Identity
PitFighterTrainer
Randomtask
werekin
Lord Xi
Ram Rock Ed First
Xarx
Chad
RandomRaefe
Drud
Inferny
Hawkeye
Deatheven13
Skavenblight
atzerath
Elmoth
Burlok Blackaxe
Oldcastle
CrazyOrc88
AjaxUSA
Ralron
GMillar
xarly22
VonStreusel
Fishman
catferret
bolerus
Unwanted
Chitriel
Ezekiel
scotty
Barden The Butcher
Random
Duce
witch hunter commander
Skavenslayer
rhuntar
ironbull
Exarch Thomo
thatirwinfella
DeafNala
Asgath
Lord Archaon
Jacky-Boy
Axel
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Pathfinder Dubstyles
lord siwoc
Jänis
Gen.Steiner
Boehm
arch heretic
organboy
zoglug
da green one
Da Bank
Konqueror
cianty
Pfreck
WarbossKurgan
barrskog
JohnYoung
Ashton
Tortiou
Brahm Tazoul
Loki77515
Yorik
Etienne de Beaugard
Hellfoot
Tagnator
Admin Tom
Erkwin
matt
208 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
matt

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marauders (BTB) Marauders (BTB)
Achievements earned: none

beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008 - 15:15

older night goblins rule (hahah, i have 20 Very Happy)

Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008 - 15:16

lol! Well Tom & Tagnator, it seems great minds Do flow in the same channels! God but we're good!

@Pathfinder: thanks for your post. I had no idea that Night Goblins were allowed as a War Band of their own, unofficial/expeimantal though they may be [somehow unofficial/experimental fits with the Night Goblin persona]. Cianti, Bringer of THE Law & Enlightner of the Be-Dimmed [me, that is], has given me access to the rules. So now my feet are firmly set on the Path To Madness [well, I was headed in that direction anyway].

Let Mordheim tremble, the [Short & Weedy] Green Tide Cometh. affraid
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008 - 18:53

Well your welcome for my pointing out the list exists in an experimental status, but any comments on the list as it is?

Actually I love the new models! Sure they are less articulate, but all I'll need are a few weapon swaps, and since I'll have so many, I won't need to magnetize them like my possessed. I am a little disappointed that the models in the Skull Pass set are single pose while the regiment box is multi-part. I'm really just getting it for he boss, troll and shaman.

They are smaller and their faces look more like classic citadel gobbos. Their just so darned cute, in a vicious and spiteful way not a pink and flowered way (Looking at you TOM!) Wink

They have a great netter skill that lets you throw a net while charging and the model counts as knocked down. The downside is that if they resist the net you fail the charge...

I like the way that snotlings are included in the list, although it appears they can gain characteristic increases... but no max stats are included. Since they obviously can't be heroes, i guess the max or 2 per stat limit that all henchmen have should work.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008 - 19:28

Sorry about the no comment on the list; I just got caught up in All Night Goblin Enthusiasm. Embarassed

I like your list to the point where I'm going to copy it for my own starting warband. I'd like to include some spear armed Night Goblins when funds permit to act as a speed bump. The Snotlings [I hate that name; sounds like an ethnic slur] could serve a similar function.
Within the constraints of the 500 gc. limit I think you got the most bang for the bucks.

Thanks again for the lead.
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 5:00

spears, blah! I'd love to have them too, but see the related topic in this same section!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 12:20

Ah, I see what you mean. It's a draw back of tournament oriented rules that they have to be written to avoid abuse by those who play the rules & not the game.

I'm going to swap out two of the Night Goblins for two more Squuigs to form a counter attack deterent force.

Of course, the first thing I painted up was the Troll. I'm not really a practical person [sigh].
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 20:45

If i get initiative increases I might consider springing for a few spears. They would be good against my orc opponents and bad against my skaven opponent. Undead, not the way the guy plays with no zombies.

I'm really starting to get distraught over the quality of the single piece goblins in the skull pass set compared to the night goblin regiment. See for yourself...

The Skull Pass:
beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Night_gobbos
beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Gobbos_bows

The regiment sprue:
beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Ng1

Older plastic Night Goblin:
beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Goblin1
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 21:32

I agree, they are among the poorest of GW's minis. I donated most of my Skull Pass set to a young fellow at a local hobby store. The boxed set shows more potential, although, there again, they are a one piece body, which makes them more easily ranked up, but less adaptable for alternate positioning. The down side on the older plastic N.Gs. is you only get 4 sword arms per 20 minis. I may be able to get 1 or 2 more boxes of the older plastics, otherwise I'll steal some from my yet-to-be-painted N.G. units.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 21:56

Yea... I had the exact same problem with the "warhammer box set" which I bought off ebay thinking that I could use the pieces for a human (merc) warband too... but they all either have rifles or spears.... DOH... Instant waste of money... at least I'm getting to use the orcs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008 - 22:30

Ah, I think i got confused between the skull pass gobbos and the new gobbo regiment sprue. The latter is not that bad i think.

The good thing about the 1-piece bodies is that you take less time to paint/assemble them (compared to their older cousins), wich is a major advantage when you need to field loads of them.

Consider that my old WHFB orc&gobbo army had no less than 80 night-gobbos in it Smile

DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008 - 11:57

Admin Tom wrote:
Ah, I think i got confused between the skull pass gobbos and the new gobbo regiment sprue. The latter is not that bad i think.

The good thing about the 1-piece bodies is that you take less time to paint/assemble them (compared to their older cousins), wich is a major advantage when you need to field loads of them.

Consider that my old WHFB orc&gobbo army had no less than 80 night-gobbos in it Smile

The new stuff, both the Night Goblins & the Skeletons, do go together quicker, & rank up much easier. This makes a good deal of sense for WHFB, which, of course, is what they were designed for. The smaller size of both of these offerings, however, suggests less obvious & somewhat less honorable motivations. I DO wish that when they come up with their "NEW & IMPROVED" minis, they'd continue make their "OLD & UNIMPROVED" minis available to we unenlightened types. Suspect

One great thing about GW is they do provide us grumpy old gamers/painters/modelers some really good issues to complain about. I'm developing grumbling into an art form. thumbsup

I think I'm becoming a thumbs up addict.
Back to top Go down
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008 - 14:00

but still, I like the new skellies way more than the old ones, just because of the details!
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008 - 14:36

Tagnator wrote:
but still, I like the new skellies way more than the old ones, just because of the details!

Agreed. AND they really are much easier to assemble, if not pose.
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Trying Undead   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008 - 19:58

So after losing my possessed, restarting, and then loosing my Magister, Possessed, and a Mutant all in one game I decided to shelf my lovable cultists for a while and try a new warband. I have a bunch of Plague zombies and wolves laying around and some old DnD Chainmail figures so I decided to make an Undead warband.

I am going with the slow moving hoard approach. List:

Vampire: With either a Double-Handed Weapon (or) a Sword and Sheild
Necromancer: Spear (model has a scythe)
Dreg: Sword, Bow
Dreg: Sword, Bow
Dreg: Bow

8 Zombies
2 Dire Wolves

And that is it! I plan on buying heavy armor for my vampire. I can't decide if I should use a double hander and hope to get a skill very quick, or sword and shield.

I will hide he dregs up high and try to shoot things and have them retreat like the cowards they are if ANYTHING gets close.

The Zombies will surround my Necro and Vamp, while the wolves counter charge with the Vamp.

I guess I have no questions other than which do you prefer, double-handers or sword and shield...?
Back to top Go down
ironbull
Hero
Hero
ironbull

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun 2008 - 3:58

I'd go with the double handed weapon - no real reason - I just like 'em! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun 2008 - 4:29

well the only reason I care is b/c I have two very nice models, armed differently that I both like. I can't decide which one to paint so I'll have to paint both and decide at the last minute! Shocked

only 4 more models to paint for this warband... look forward to pics in the modeling section this weekend! bounce
Back to top Go down
rhuntar
Warrior
Warrior
rhuntar

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun 2008 - 2:47

The only tried and true advice i know for undead is that if you're playing in a campaign setting, you'll want ghouls as they are the only way to get a 6th hero.

Don't get me wrong, i'm a strong fan of the huge mob of zombies (finishing painting mine as we speak... er, type? anyways...) but squeezing a ghoul might be something you should consider...

-rhuntar
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jun 2008 - 3:56

I just started a campaign myself and I agree with rhuntar. Ghouls are nasty and they can keep up with your Dregs. The trouble I've had with my 5 Zombies is that they can't run and therefore lag behind the warband. Much like you've suggested, I've resolved the issue by crowding them around my Necromancer. Likewise, I prefer to pair like characters together. You know, Dregs & Ghouls have movement 4/8, Necromancers like cover & Zombies are slow, Vampires can run with Dire Wolves. I'm by no means an expert on this but little groups have served me well so far and the Ghouls are a must. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun 2008 - 5:41

thanks for the advice, I'll replace one dog for a ghoul starting out.

I have named the warband and made up some humorous background tidbits.

The Living Impaired is a group fighting against the unjust persecution of the undead. Lord Kayne of the West felt his call to come to Mordheim after the comet struck the city to offer support to all the lost souls wandering the city with no living to feed upon. The comet was the largest domestic crisis in recent memory for the Empire and yet it took two weeks for the Army of the Empire to arrive in the city to supply the undead with brains! Bodies were piled in the old Colosseum and were not prepared for reanimation at all. This prompted Lord Kayne of the West to pronounce in the Town Cryer that "The Empire doesn't care about dead people!" Town Cryer editor Meldritch Myers was rendered speechless by the comment!

So together with Rihanna Witherpus (with her umbrella of doom), Guss the Goon, Ugly Ed, and Victor the Mute, Lord Kayne wanders the City of the Damned searching for the freshly dead to help out. So far he has given much needed aid to a group of zombies known as The Meat Puppets, and a couple of Dire Wolves endearingly titled The Lupine Fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun 2008 - 7:06

Laughing Hahaha

good work. That's my kind of fluff Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
Skavenslayer
General
General
Skavenslayer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: marauders of chaos list   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 22:48

I got a gaming day comming up and we will be starting new warbands. I will be using my new marauders, one will play Socery Socity (LOD4), last 2 i dont know yet.

It's gonna be a kurgan tribe, I read the Shyi-Zar short story from Tales of the Old World, and just loved it, so i got some fluff there, plus i dont wanna play Hung (dont got mounted models). The plan is to try to get my cheiftain the mark of Onogal the crow, and Norse got a penality, so it most be Kurgan Very Happy

Heroes:

Chieftain: Steel whip+Sword
Shaman w. mark of onogal: Halbard (the dead guy on a stick)
Condemned
Champion: Light armor, Shield+Morning star (we play that light armor is 10 gold)
Champion: 2x Axe

Henchmen:

2x Marauders: one axe each
4x Warhound

The plan of attack: Trying to get the mark for my chieftain is not gonna be easy, first i must win the objective, so that must be first priority, next i gotta get some kills with him to. While my Chieftain, 3 dogs, Shaman + 1 marauder is gonna try to find a easy fight, the 2 Champinos, Condemned, 1 dog, 1 marauder is trying to clear objective.
After the first or two battles im hoping to have a minium of 2 more marauders, and some more equipment. Bows will be added when a henchmen group gets 4 BS.

And last a question: Now that chaos armor is not longer a skill, when do you think is a good time to take the Chosen of Chaos skill ??

Please tell me what you think, is there anythink i can do better ??

- Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2008 - 23:31

Here are some thoughts:

The list looks solid. It's somewhat different from what we had last time with the Kurgans: 9 Warhounds of Chaos, which we tried mostly for testing the cheesiness factor of that. A huge pack of Warhounds can be incredibly scarry (especially whith the whip) but it's dangerous as well. Strength 4 and possibly 2 Attacks maybe crazy when charging but especially against enemies using ranged weapons these Toughness 3, Wounds 1 suckers die very easily. Also if you are using a lot of terrain such as buildings you should be careful with the hounds since they cannot climb. 4 dogs is probably a good starting number.

Don't give the whip to your leader! The hero with the whip will be amongst the first models your enemy will want to take out because it is that strong. The leader is also one of the models one should take care to prevent the Eye of the Dark Gods rule from giving him any bonuses. So why give it to your leader when you can give it to one of the champions. This will make it harder for the opponent to decide which model he/she should focus on. A leader with a whip is automatically THE model to focus all ranged attacks, spells and everything else on.

First and foremost the Chosen of Chaos skill is pure style. Advancing your Marauder Champions to become true Chaos Warriors is just what you as a Chaos player want to do. Speaking of game terms and usefullness the skill is only useful for a Hero who has reached the maximum profile and who has no better skills to choose. LGTs, however, (ie, Marauders who become Heroes) can make great use of the skill as it allows them to also use the Hero equipment list. Resilent will still be always a better choice, of course.

Alright, that all off the top of my head. I look forward to reading how your games turned out. May the powers of Chaos be with you!
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Skavenslayer
General
General
Skavenslayer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun 2008 - 0:08

Hmmm.... diddent think of the 'target' you get for having the whip, a one point i was thinking of giving it to the shaman, maby i should do that, that way he can stand behind the chieftain and pack of dogs, 'buffind' them and throwing spells.
I like the idea of teaming the chieftain with the dogs, they can help take down enemies, but they will also be a more east to kill target and help to keep the chieftain alive Very Happy

We got a lot of buildings with a lot of briges and pathways, so allmost all buildings is connected. I'm not planing to have more then the 4 dogs, i prefere henchmen with weapons and XP over dogs most of the time. End game im thinking maby only 1-2 dogs if all goes well, but will probely have more as fillers.

yeak, i was thinking the same with the skill, it looks like maby a 5-7 skill choice for my right now.

- Skavenslayer
Back to top Go down
Pathfinder Dubstyles
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pathfinder Dubstyles

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008 - 1:04

List update due to suggestions that ghouls are my only chance to get a 6th hero and plus I had a spare troglodyte model... 4.5 models to paint, hope to get 2 more knocked out today...

Same list as above just remove one dire wolf and add a ghoul. the spare 10 gc will buy a sword for the one dreg that doesn't already have one.

Add the following to the fluff: Also a peculiar half-sentient zombified lizard creature was found in the sewers of Mordheim. It has been named Thin Lizzy by Kayne. Rihanna is working hard to summon a familiar in the form of a skeletal hound named Gnarled Barkley to round out the mangled march of the Living Impaired.

In case you are wondering this was a completely non-satirical warband until i noticed how much my mis-spelling of Kayne (or Cane) looked like Kanye at a glance. The dregs were named before the music influence took hold, maybe the deserve new names? Any suggestions? dredg springs to mind...

Oh and if you don't know what the joke is all about that social fo-pas tidbit might not have reached overseas, I'm not sure... in any case this is pretty offensive to some, but I make no apologies for parody.
Back to top Go down
witch hunter commander
Warrior
Warrior
witch hunter commander

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Witch Hunter warband list   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 3:51

hi guys! as i sad i am gonna do a witch hunter warband. can you check this out for me plz? and say what you think about it? i can always use some tips Smile

Witch Hunter Captain 60 Gc
-Sword 10 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Heavy Armour 50 Gc
-Dagger 00 Gc

Witch Hunter 25 Gc
-Light Armour 20 Gc
-Sword 10 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Dagger 00 Gc

Witch Hunter 25 Gc
-Light Armour 20 Gc
-Sword 10 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Dagger 00 Gc

Witch Hunter 25 Gc
-Light Armour 20 Gc
-Sword 10 Gc
-Pistol 15 Gc
-Dagger 00 Gc

Warrior Priest 40 Gc
-Light Armour 20 Gc
-Hammer 03 Gc

Warhounds (3 or 4) 45 or 60 Gc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)   beastmen - Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz) - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting warbands - Post them here! (Read first post, plz)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next