Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

the warband of Azrog Blacksoul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ed
Captain
Captain
Ed

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead
Achievements earned: none

the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct 2012 - 13:48

Jon,
These guys are sensational. You are very skilled with greenstuff and have created some great little characters.
Well done.
Back to top Go down
Horsleben
Youngblood
Youngblood
Horsleben

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Chaos Dwarfs (BTB) Chaos Dwarfs (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Oct 2012 - 18:01

Thanks for all the nice replies guys!

@ Drakkol - i have thought about correcting the armour a little.. i will see if i can find the time Smile

@ Stronzo - Thanks mate! I really like the pose of him too.. And how can you not love chaos dwarves? little evil fellas with curly beards Very Happy

@ Ed - Thanks alot mate.. I hope i can keep the standard the whole way through the warband Smile

A friend of mine recently asked how fast i could churn these little guys out, and i couldn't really give him any other answer than "rather fast".. But his question got me thinking.. How fast can i really mass-produce these guys? So the last couple of nights i have worked on some shield armed dwarves with the intention of being able to use them as infernal guards if i ever make a full army.. What was different about it this time, was i took time on myself.. So far i have worked 2 and a half hour on these five guys, and i have made them all individual.. But im really excited about how fast i actually am.. If im fast enough, a full army isnt as unthinkable as i thought ^^

the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 IMG_1234the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 IMG_1238
2 and a half hour..

There are obviously some work left to do on them, but i have a good feeling about it Smile

I have some more mordheim gooddies, when im done with these five Smile

- Jon
Back to top Go down
Horsleben
Youngblood
Youngblood
Horsleben

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Chaos Dwarfs (BTB) Chaos Dwarfs (BTB)

PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2012 - 12:00

This morning i finished the second shield-armed dwarf for the warband.. I got some milliput in the mail this morning, and eager to try it, i mixed some together with GS, and what a difference! At first it was far to soft and goo like, and almost impossible to work with, but after some time, it got a bit firmer, and its perfect for sculpting armour! Heres the latest dwarf:

the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 IMG_1274the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 IMG_1276

That brings the total members of my warband to 5 - 2 heroes and 3 henchmen.. Its a good start i think Smile I hope to get some painting done soon..

- Jon
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 8

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Oct 2012 - 13:44

As always EXCELLENT WORK!The five time-test Dwarfs pointed out something I previously hadn't noticed; i.e, you have a nice variety of armor effects to your pieces; it gives an individual look to each mini...VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
svartiske
Youngblood
Youngblood
svartiske

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012 - 2:14

Such interesting models. Can't wait to see them painted. Green stuff looks really fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the warband of Azrog Blacksoul   the warband of Azrog Blacksoul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the warband of Azrog Blacksoul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Painting and Modelling-
Jump to: