Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Toth Amon Returns!

Go down 
+5
RationalLemming
SerialMoM
DeafNala
qboid
Von Kurst
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012 - 3:07

Week 11.5--Weekdayheim
Ye Pools of Despair
Capture the Oasis

The hobgoblin known as Quark crawled to the top of the dune. There before him was a green oasis nestled between two cliffs. "Water!" cried Quark. He and the other hobgoblins rushed toward the pool, heedless of the weakness of their bodies or the calls of their masters.

The hobgoblins blundered on, desperate for the life giving water. Some of them collapsed, others could not keep up. Quark should have known his master and the Beast, Loken II, could have easily outdistanced this rabble, but he ran on lost in his delirium. Only one of his fellows outdistanced him. Quark considered drawing his bow and killing the wretch, but it was too much effort. Soon they both would be at the pool.

Suddenly a shadow detached itself from the sand. The lead hobgoblin screamed. A blade flashed in the sun, The hobgoblin collapsed. Quark found himself facing a rat-devil. More rats poured from the groves surrounding the oasis. It was a trap!

Post Battle

playtable wrote:

Other Battle highlight:
Black Skaven Krittnick, the one with the fighting claws, charged, took a dwarf or hobgobblin OOA...then got charged by 4 dwarf/hobgoblins (all heroes including his boss, I think) and survived to kick more dwarf butt and took his[John's] boss OOA, then Kittnick got some helpers too.

I won, none of mine even went OOA.

John lost a bunch of guys.  He couldn't roll good dice for anything. John's warband became lost in the desert.

Myth wrote:
Played Kappa Eta and lost a third of my warband. No you read that right...A THIRD OF MY WARBAND!!! Two of the Old Hobs, Luscious Lucius my Chaos Dwarf henchman, Rom the Hobgoblin Archer, and the Cursed Hillman all bit the dust! I rolled so many 2s. Sad

I will destroy the Skaven! XD They shall ALL BURN! 
John the Great
(aka,Myth)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chance Encounter

Quark staggered up yet another dune. His lips were parched, his tongue swollen. For leagues in every direction the endless desert surrounded the survivors of Ahriman's proud band. The Master himself had to be carried on a litter by the surviving hobgoblin slaves. (Ahriman is missing a game due to injury.)

Quark reached the crest of the dune and stumbled back. Before him were a band of rat-devils! Ahriman's nemesis had tracked them down! Quark struggled to cry an alarm, but all he could do was croak hoarsely. The shame of it was almost too much to bear.

Then Quark looked at the startled rat-devils again. These rat-devils were different from the terrors that had recently killed so many of the band. There were fewer of them and they seemed smaller. Quark was overcome with mindless rage. He could not scream his warcry, but he charged soundlessly toward the scrambling rat-devils.

Post Battle
The New Skaven fled from the wrath of Ahriman's minions. The Chaos Dwarfs are able to find their bearings and begin to rebuild their shattered ranks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Artifacts
Bob's Dwarf Treasure Hunters -- Staff of Set, Cloak of the Desert, Shield of Ptra and a Brooch of the Great Desert
TJ's Bayou Goblins-- Enkhil’s Kanopi and the Scarab of Seth
Myth's Chaos Dwarfs--Statue of Set
Playtable's Clan Eshin Skaven -- Cloak of the Desert.
Smalls -- Ifrit's Blade
My Turjuk Arabs --Vambrances of the Sun
grtbrt's Nomads -- Brooch of the Great Desert

We begin the Endgame!
Bob, Myth and TJ have found the Necropolis of Toth Amon by winning a game at each of the Desert locations.

Bob may win the campaign by stealing one more Minor Artifact and discovering a Major Artifact.

TJ and Myth (or any of the rest of us with Minor Artifacts) may win by finding the Treasure Chamber in the Tomb of Toth Amon and returning all artifacts in their possession to it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Wed 6 Jun 2012 - 4:56; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Part 3--Ye Necropolis   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012 - 4:56

Week 12--Ye Necropolis of Ye Fiend Toth Amon be Discovered!
Al-Haikk, Ye Arabyan Quarters

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Ac-art5

Protect Ye Prince
Son of the Thane Fili ap-Kegslayer, Kili ap-Kegslayer belched mightily and spoke, "Ish esshellenn bev.. bever... brew!"

The esteemed personage swung his gorgeously decorated stien to encompass the squalid view of the nearby hovels. His motion slopped wine on the weather-beaten beams of the roof of Ali Habib's wine shop upon which the esteemed persanage was swaying rather than standing. Ali Habib was happily counting the profits of the day's drinking, so he did not notice.

Dane Kegslayer glanced at the surrounding buildings and the milling crowds near the Gate of the Blessed Prophet. Dane ventured an opinion, "Perhaps we should be getting on, your Excellency?"

"Nonshensh!" opined His Intoxicatedness. "Daysh jus' be... beg... shtarted. Who are those fel... fell... ladsh?" The stien moved alarmingly to encompass half of the native population nearby. Still Dane noted with surprise that there was a fellow on a horse to the north. Fellow seemed to be ordering some of the natives about. Suddenly the horseman drew up, he and several of the men nearby suddenly produced weapons.

"Raise shields!" shouted Dane, although neither he nor any of His Excellency's guard actually had shields in point of fact. One arrow spun His Drunkenness completely around as the others rattled off the adobe parapet. Dane was sure he was soon to become a troll slayer, but his charge merely peered into the crowd.

"Shom-body shot at meesh!" growled Kili ap-Kegslayer as he patted his armored chest and stumbled away form the wall surrounded by guards. "Shot meesh! Killsh the f-f-fool!"

Post Battle

The Turjuks assassination attempt was hampered by the crowded streets. Despite having a clear line of fire for turn one, none of the shots wounded the prince. Return fire was not so kind to the Arabs. Tariq IV was killed or perhaps it was only number III. The Nomad Scout was also killed. Al Bobo recovered fully. Another scout was hired.

No Kegslayers were wounded severly enough to go out of action.

Curses.
Al Bobo was cursed with -1 T as was one of the Kegslayers.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ye Pools of Despair

Defend the Oasis
The Dread Sorcerer, Arhiman surveyed the surrounding desert. All looked calm. Still he did not trust this land. Distance was deceptive and armies could be hidden behind these dunes. His warband had suffered much to reach these stagnant pools, yet there was far to go before the expedition reached the ultimate goal. Ahriman shrugged his armored shoulders and willed himself to concentrate on his charts.

There was a cry of alarm from the south. The Dread Sorcerer looked up in annoyance. One of the hobgoblin slaves was running down the slope of a dune shouting in terror. All around the oasis the other slaves were taking up the cry and fleeing toward the oasis. One stumbled and fell headlong. Suddenly many humans appeared at the crest of the southern dunes. How had they gotten so close? Curse those useless slaves!

Post Battle
The Chaos Dwarfs tried desperately to hold on to oasis, but to no avail. This time the Ghutani would not be denied.

Casualty reports have not reached this reporter. Rumors of a new temple in the Thieves Quarter, however, seem to be true. The True Temple of Hashut or some such has been founded by the Sorcerer Ahriman. Deluded souls from the slums flock to worship the new diety.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Al-Haikk--Betimes in Ye Merchant Quarter
TJ wrote:
The mighty Som'ner Teef Jones is also testing the waters at supplying the filthy humies with a new batch of holy shine at the newest temple in the Merchant Quarter. Saint Som'ners House of 'Shine 'n Shouting! ( Wot goblin really knows how to preach? De humies always seem to get their point across with yelling afterall).

Al-Haikk may never be the same. There is talk of a Holy War.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Ye Necropolis

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 2n21lea

Treasure Hunt
"GRONK!" shouted Gronk down the dark corridor. Gronk always felt better when he challenged the unknown properly. Bruudish promptly slapped him with the flat of a choppa.

"Shut it ye great loon!" growled the huge Black Orc. "Weez sneakin'!"

Bruudish pushed the troll forward and prepared for a long day. The dank air of the tomb was scarcely cooler than the air above. Bruudish wondered if bad air could kill the troll, the lubber grew back damaged parts otherwise. Belatedly the orc grabbed the troll and brought it to a stop. Everyone listened to the dying echoes of Gronk's challenge. The tomb seemed quiet. Except for the chittering to the north and the giggling and what sounded like a bad sea shanty sung by gnomes to the east.

"They know we come," said the Warlock John's Stone.

"Ya, suppose dey does," allowed Bruudish. "Lets get on wit it den."

Gronk began to shuffle forward into the gloom.

Chadwicc wrote:
Kappa Eta slowly lost some heroes, couple of them OOA by me in a far off corridor, other henchmen and Heroes taken by NPC's. He eventually routed, and TJ and I had come to a mutual agreement that I wouldn't attack him if he left some of the treasure for me and I helped kill the Tomb Lord, Guardian, or whatever it was. Bruudish went down during the fight against the "the big thing..." and next turn Gronk finished it. Cough, cough, dust and bones. Not gud eats...

Post Battle
playtable wrote:
Oh heck, I remember I got away with 2 treasures and failed my first rout test.  I fought only Orcs and goblins (and a tomb guard). I had 2 heroes go OOA. One giant rat and Verminkin Baitee died.  Someone looted Baitee of his spear and sling.

Kappa Eta end up at a nearby oasis, but no caravan trades with them. There is much lamentation.

The orcs lose their longtime ally John's Stone, although who or what killed the warlock is a matter of some discussion.

The 'Shiners lose their first henchman in like, forever. As far as I can tell he had no name but was a Duelist by trade, The Bayou Goblins also found 3 treasures and the Books of Knowledge which they sold for 25 gc.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Tomb Raid
Haroom the Wanderer stared avidly at the walls of the underground passage. His ancestor had trod these very halls, he was certain. Haroom had read the chronicles and heard the legends of his family since boyhood. Haroom noted that even here in the depths of the Necropolis the layer of dust was no more than a finger’s width in depth. Something walked these desolate corridors regularly. Haroom looked toward the scholar, Almah. She had walked the circumference of the room peering at the ancient symbols carved in the stone of the walls as her torch flickered and gutted with the sluggish air currents of the labyrinth.

“We are near the burial chamber of the steward, Ayt,” Almah observed. “We will learn more when we discover it.”

“Assam, Achmet and Al Bobo, you and your servants take the north door,” ordered Haroom. “The Witch will assist you. Babiars, Almah, the others and I will follow the eastern corridor. May the One be with you.”

“And also with you,” came the ritual response from his followers.

The men moved off into the corridors led by the scout, Nabib. They advanced as quickly as possible given the uncertainty of the light and the oppressive nature of the place. Suddenly Nabib signaled for caution. The group had just entered a wider hall with four exits. Nabib gestured toward the north door. The men automatically spread out as they approached the door. Despite their caution, they were taken unaware by a volley of javelins, which flew out the darkness of the corridor. A mamluk in the center of the room crumpled.

Nightmare figures emerged from the gloom looking more horrible in the uncertain light of the torch. Skeletal soldiers in ancient armor closed on the Arabyans. Two fell to the volley of missiles that replied to the javelins. One sought to force its way to Almah. The warrior Fakir screamed as a swarm of scarab beetles suddenly covered him. Almah and her remaining guards surged forward to meet the attack.

Post Battle
The Turjuks suffered one Mamluk killed. By happy circumstance they were able to free a Mamluk from some evil slavers as they retreated from the necropolis. Nabib was able to locate an oasis and a friendly caravan arrived to trade.

The Kegslayers timed their arrival near the burial chamber just right for the guardians to attack Arabs. However, they were unable to capitalize on the diversion as they were hit by Ghutani scouts from the east and Turjuks from the south. No Kegslayers died in the skirmish.

The Ghutani easily defeated the tomb guardians that attacked them. In our haste to complete a game before store closing we all forgot the trap guarding the treasure, so the sneaks were able to grab the chest easily as well. Alas one of the treasures looted was a Monkey's Paw (a Curse the heretic Ghutani heartily deserve!)
Ominously the Ghutani's Tomb Robber was killed in the fight with the Dwarfs.

Curses.
I remember we all rolled for the effects of the Curse before the battle... The Kegslayers rolled Blindness because I had to look it up. (Then we promptly forgot all about their curse once we started fighting them.)
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Sat 9 Mar 2013 - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
playtable
Ancient
Ancient
playtable

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012 - 21:51

Treasure Hunt apendum:

The Kappa Eta Skaven killed the Orc's, 3-wound hired warlock, John's Stone.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Part 3--Ye Necropolis   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2012 - 19:57

Week 13--Ye Number 13 be Unlucky
Ye Ruins of Bel Alaid

The Vault
Saint Som'ner Teef watched his ladz march by. It warmed his goblin heart it did, to think that his little band of 'Shiners had grown into this mighty caravan. Had a right proper knight on a horse out in front, he did, a mob of them drunks from the temple and that Sandy scout ranging about to see nobody sneaked on them. Som'ner glanced at his map again. Soon they would drink at the wells of Bel Alaid, then a weeks march to the Pools of Despair and then on to the Dead Place. Som'ner was sure he knew how to beat this Curse now.

"Sit Som'ner, sahib, I beg leave to report," said the Sandy scout. Som'ner jumped a bit, the Saint hadn't noticed him arrive.

"Ain't ye supposed ta be scoutin, ye?" growled Som'ner. The Saint hated it when folks crowded him, especially them Sandys. And he didn't like it that the fellow kept telling him to sit, neither.

"Honored Sit, humbly this unworthy begs to tell thee of my discovery," said the scout into the dust at Som'ner's feet. Som'ner couldn't barely hear the git, what with all the grovelling. So he figured sitting wouldn't hurt. It was powerful hot to be standing around anyway. Som'ner signalled for a jug and sat down in the dust.

"Tell away, but talk fast, Ise thirsty," said the Saint. Som'ner shifted uncomfotably. His sainted, skinny buttocks had encountered a sharp stone.

"Dread Sit, a party of Turjuks has entered the ruins ahead of us. I do not believe they knowest we be in the area Holy Sit."

"I'm sitting, me!" growled the Saint between glups of the Holy 'Shine. "But Ise gonna rise up and smite dem T'jerks, I iz! Show me where's dey at!"

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Assassins-Creed-Concept-5

Post Battle
The Turjuks had followed a clue to the location of a buried treasure said to contain a magical water of healing. Alas the pagan 'Shriners prevented the followers of the One from completeing their quest. Al Bobo suffered a Broken Leg in a duel with Som'ner. Also Nabib the scout, a Tomb Robber and a Warlock were killed on the Turjuk side. The tenacious Arabs captured a Hero, a Duelist, a Marksman and warhorse from the 'Shiners.
The Turjuks found themselves trading with the Merchant, thus they were unable to replace their lost Hired Swords. The captured Hero was ransomed back to the 'Shiners.
Achmed the slave and the pressed skaven are freed to make room for the veteran Tilean slaves.

The 'Shiners suffered a hero sickened from Toth Amon's Curse before the game, hot weather, attacks from a Tomb Scorpion (4 OoA) and the Arab arrow storm (5 or 6 OoA). However despite their losses Saint Som'ner's iron will kept his minions on the field.
The 'Shiners had 2 warriors and a hero captured and the Freelance Knight had his warhorse stolen by Emir Haroom. The hero was ransomed by the wealthy goblins.
The 'Shiners' new Tomb Robber easily found the treasure, despite failing to disarm the trap guarding it. The 'Shiners collect a vial of Water from the Pools of Eternal Life in addition to their other treasures.

Curses.
The Turjuks suffered the Witch's Curse. The 'Shiners had a hero miss the battle due to mysterious illness.
_________________________________________________________________________________
(to be continued...)
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun 2012 - 20:12

COOL REPORT (as always)...even without photos (as occasionally happens)! thumbsup

Saint Som'ner Teef must be the ancestor of the Som'ner Teef that figures so prominently in Malifaux...or not. clown
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Part 3--Ye Necropolis   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 3:01

Playtable has developed an aversion to photography of an indefinite duration.

I believe Saint Som'ner is a direct anscetor indeed, the resemblance is uncanny.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ye Benighted Necropolis
Ye Maze of Souls
Ahriman the Dread Sorcerer gnashed his teeth in frustration and anger. His plan and his expedition were in jeopardy because of a few loose bones and an odd shaped rock.

"No Master!" screamed the hobgoblins from the darkness around him. "The signs portend doom! Oh we are lost, save us Master!"

"I will loose the daemons of one thousand hells upon ye, if ye advance not!" roared Ahriman. "The fires of the Nine shall devour ye for eternity!" Ahriman searched his mind for another doom to inflict on these his useless minions. Suddenly from the cavern beyond came the sound of a chant.

"Kegslayer! Kegslayer! Kegslayer!"

"Noooo! Save us Master!" The screams of his minions redoubled amid the clash of steel and cries of pain. Ahriman rushed forward into the darkness before all was lost.

Post Battle
Myth wrote:
Fierce fighting! Bob put up one hell of a good fight and he forced me into a bloody conflict which I nearly lost if not for my new skill of Tyrant. I lost one new hobgoblin and Absalom has an old battle wound (very nearly a crippling leg injury, if not for Tough!)

The victorious Chaos Dwarfs locate Toth Amon's Treasure Chamber.

Curses,
The Chaos Dwarfs were bedeviled by Bad Omens.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ye Fell Guardians
The skaven known as Slip stood stock still at the entrance to the treasure chamber. His fur stood on end, his tail curled tight with fear and uncertainty. Slip sniffed the dead air. The room smelled of rot, magic and decay. His eyes tried to search the surrounding gloom for enemies, but the pile of treasure drew them like an iron needle to a magnet.

Great treasures! Slip was the first! None of the others were near. No one was near. Slip could have it all! Slowly he advanced, looking side to side, placing his paws just so. Then in a rush he skittered over to the pile of riches, raising a small cloud of dust with his passing. There was a click. Slip heard it, just a little click. Like the striking of stone on stone, or a bone on a polished tile. Slip looked up from the pile of treasure. Slip froze again. He was not alone. Nightmares had appeared in the dim corners of the room. Still guardians of bone and metal. For a moment sightless eye sockets regarded him from long dead skulls.

Perhaps, thought Slip, he had just not noticed them before. The things were quite still and off in the dim corners of the room. Yes, he had just not noticed them. Then the one with the most ornate weapons raised its right arm to point straight at Slip. Slip barred his fangs, readied his weapons and tried to keep from fainting dead away.

Then, without a sound, they came for him.

Post Battle
playtable wrote:
Slip Mahoney, lad's got talent, tripped the trap and found a Tomb King, 2 Tomb guard and 4 Skeletons.  He was killed by 2 super tough tomb guards. Skreesnick, black skaven, died. A 2-attack verminkin with a spear also died.

Skitter, Night runner, was robbed of his blunderbuss, long bow, sword, club, rope & hook, lucky charm, and helmet.  I rearmed him with my looted items.  He is very afraid of that warplock pistol.  They all seem to be cursed! Everyone who has had one has died.

I ended up fighting ALL the undead but got a bit more of the treasure.

Krttinick (the fighting claws black skaven) was the MVP for me.  He took 6 enemies OOA.  He also received a 2nd wound and resilient as a prizes now have 3 2-wound skaven heroes.

At the end Chris took 3 or 4 skaven OOA in one turn.  Ouch.  Chris had 4 henchmen die, I looted 3 of them.

Since I am limited to only 3 henchmen available to hire back, I hired 2 verminkin and finally a Rat Ogre!

I went from 418 to 381.

My living (for now) heroes are:
Leader, sorcerer, Razzmatazz
Black skaven, Krttinick (fighting claws)
Night runner, Skitter (robbed, now with warplock pistol & bow, eeek!)
Night Runner, Skratt (blunderbuss & bow)

Stats so far:
4 wins/15 losses/3 ties

The Ghutani used the bonuses they received from a clue to locate Toth Amon's Treasure Chamber after the battle. In addition one hero gained 6 experience points but lost a random skill to the Monkey's Paw. When rolling for advances after adding the experience the hero relearned the lost skill.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ye Pools of Despair

Chance Encounter
Haroom guided Graymist with his knees as he scanned the surrounding desert. One moment the Turjuks had been marching toward the Pools, the next they were huddled in cover as arrows and musket balls sought them from the wastes. Graymist walked in the trough between two dunes. Suddenly Haroom glimpsed movement beyond the far dune. He loosed an arrow. There was a curse. Haroom waited for another target. He could see nothing but the bodies of the fallen on his own side.

Two of the Mamluks were down. Assam had dragged Achmet into cover, but the Askar lay motionless under the sun. Haroom saw something move along the crest of the dune. No target. There was another shot. One of his warriors rose up from behind some crumbing bricks and pitched over. The Turjuks were being bled slowly. It was time to make a break.

Post Battle
The Turjuks lost another Mamluk, but recovered his weapons and armor. Achmet fully recovered from his wounds. The Turjuks are able to return to Al-Haikk to trade and recruit warriors to replace the fallen.

The Nomads had all of their injured warriors recover. They also return to Al-Haikk to seek rare and wonderful items. A Tome of Magic is aquired and the Flight of Zimmerman spell learnt.

Curses.
Both sides suffered a Minor Disability for the battle.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Artifacts
Bob's Dwarf Treasure Hunters -- Staff of Set, Cloak of the Desert, Shield of Ptra and a Brooch of the Great Desert
TJ's Bayou Goblins-- Enkhil’s Kanopi, Water of Eternal Life and the Scarab of Seth
Myth's Chaos Dwarfs--Statue of Set
Playtable's Clan Eshin Skaven -- Cloak of the Desert.
Smalls -- Ifrit's Blade
My Turjuk Arabs --Vambrances of the Sun
grtbrt's Nomads -- Brooch of the Great Desert

Endgame
Smalls, Myth and TJ have found the Treasure Chamber of Toth Amon. Any one of them may now win the campaign by winning the scenario The Tomb of Toth Amon. Perhaps they will all compete next week or we may prolong the suspense by assigning opponents randomly...

Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 9:58

Oh i hope to see some pictures of the final of the campaing.

But also if not i am very happy about your reports.

Can you post the warband ratings?

The dwarf treasure hunters seems to be strong but are not lucky with finding hints, am i right?
Yyou also do not have enough hints to finde the Treasure chamber. What went wrong?

I would be nterested about more detailed information regarding your warband. E.g. how many heroes and their specialties ( for example close combat monster with 3A etc.) and your henchman and hired swords.
maybe you would also be so kind to rate their performance in the whole campaign.

Thanks for all your campaign reports.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun 2012 - 15:21

First, you are welcome and thank you for your interest.

Quote :
Oh i hope to see some pictures of the final of the campaing.

The campaign continues due to scheduling issues, so there is hope. Last night the camera stayed in its case as its owner was crushed by the Dwarfs. Laughing

Quote :
Can you post the warband ratings?

At the begining of hostilities last night:
Kegslayers--524
Turjuks--518
Chaos Dwarfs--?
Ghutani--450ish
Kappa Eta--418 or so
Black Orcs--303!

*All numbers except the Turjuks are from memory.
Both the Nomads and the 'Shiners were in the low 500s last week.

Quote :
The dwarf treasure hunters seems to be strong but are not lucky with finding hints, am i right?
You also do not have enough hints to find the Treasure chamber. What went wrong?
Bob has made nearly every game night and played a bunch of games but he is not really interested in the hows and whys of the campaign. When he remembered to search for clues he was usually unsuccessful and when he found clues he would forget to use them.

The clues in general need some tweaking. They are intended to nudge the plot along by rewarding players for playing themed scenarios. That said the mechanic really suffers from the nature of campaigns or at least our group. Real life gets in the way. Paying attention to complicated campaign rules is not a priority. One of the players who regularly asks questions about campaign strategy and rules doesn't get to play all that often.

I'll do an overview of my warband in the next week or two.

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 2:04

Sundayheim 13.5--Ye Ruins of Bel Alaid

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Skaven7

Surprise Attack
The sorcerer Razzmatazz felt the winds of magic shift. There was another adept nearby, the sorcerer knew it. Cautiously he sniffed the dry, hot air. There was something. Suddenly nervous the sorcerer glanced around to locate his guards. There were no guards! He was betrayed! Razzmatazz tensed to flee.

"Thar dey be! Kill 'em ladz!"

The quiet of the afternoon was shattered by a goblin voice. The sorcerer could not see them but he heard war cries and screaming from outside the ruin he was searching. Thinking quickly the sorcerer charged directly away from the screaming. Arrows sought him but Razzmatazz was blessed of the Horned Rat and none struck him. The sorcerer dived into cover and risked a quick glimpse behind him.

Almost on top of him a huge, gaudily dressed orc leveled a pistol at the sorcerer's head. The Great One ducked quickly. Boom! There was a deafening report. A brick behind the sorcerer disintegrated. Desperate not to come to grips with his enemies, the sorcerer scrambled through the rubble away from the green menace. Suddenly Razzmatazz realized he was clambering over a skaven body.

"Save-rescue-help me Master!" squeaked the still living shirker.

Razzmatazz wrenched the deserter from his hiding place and pushed the screaming wretch toward the pursuing goblins. Then he prudently rushed toward safety.

Post Battle
The Skaven routed as soon as they could with 5 or 6 henchmen OoA. Two pledge-vermin-brothers were killed and looted by the goblins. Kappa Eta only find the Cheating Merchant to trade with so they are unable to hire a hero AND have to pay extra to replace their losses.

The Bliddy Red Banna Boyz suffered no casualties from the skaven, but an archer was killed by one of the Sluggas. The Goblins entertained a caravan at an Oasis. 3 new archers are recruited from the caravan guards.

Curses.
The skaven suffered from the Sorcerer's Curse. Smile
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 3:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 2:19

HURRAY FOR THE GUYS IN GREEN! I love the Daffy Duck style that Skaven do SO WELL. EXCELLENT REPORT! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 3:02

Thanks Al! I had convinced playtable to spend the afternoon playing the understrength goblins to recover from his loss to the Ghutani in the tomb...
Then I rolled Surprise Attack. Smile

Of course he had to get revenge:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chance Encounter

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Roberts-ruins-kom-ombo

Og Bigfeather froze. Around him the crew quickly sensed a change in their leader. They ceased to march as well. A couple of them giggled and poked at each other. One flopped down in the dust to rest. The rest followed their chieftain's gaze and started to ready their weapons.

Dead ahead of them stood a skirmish line of rat-devils, each one armed to the teeth and grinning from ear to ear. Didn't look so good. Og seized control.

"Ye gits go left, no left!" he ordered the gits on his right. "Ye lot go right. Ye gits to the rear, get forward."

Og stepped nimbly around the knot of confused goblins. The rat devils paused in their advance to see what the goblins would do next. The rat-devil manning the swivel gun attempted to fire a barrel of grape shot, but the gun misfired.

"Todder, rub dat rat ogre out, ye hear." Og pushed the startled goblin toward the looming rat ogre. "Dere sorted dat, call for Spyka if'n ye needs help."

Og turned toward the rear.

"Wot about the ghouls?" asked Magog looking back over his shoulder.

"Wot ghouls?" asked Og. Og had the feeling he didn't want to know.

There was a choking scream from one of the gits that went to the right. A big mean looking ghoul was tearing bloody bits off the lad with its claws. Several other ghouls loped toward the feast.

"Dem ghouls," said Magog.

Post Battle
The ghouls wiped out the Slugga Boyz. A frenzied Red Toof with 4 Strength 4 attacks failed to hurt a giant rat, so it killed him. The defeated goblins retreated toward Al-Haikk.

The skaven lost no warriors or even the stupid giant rat. The goblin casualties were looted by the pesky Old Smuggler that has been traveling with Kappa Eta since Sartosa. Sadly (for them) Kappa Eta returned to the Cheating Merchant to spend their ill gotten loot.
It is possible a lads got talent occurred as well.

Curses,
Razzmatazz suddenly fell ill before the battle.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 19:03

Week 14--Adventure at Ye Necropolis

[TJ couldn't make game night so Myth and Smalls decided to see if he can play the final scenario next week. The rest of us eagerly entered the maze of tunnels to see if we could crash the party by discovering the final clue.]

Tomb Raid II
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Catacombs-web-small

The group of Turjuks moved cautiously toward the tomb. The walls of the passages had been hacked from the native rock. A faint glow which came from no discernible source allowed the men to perceive their immediate surroundings, but not to see for any distance. The nomad scout who had guided them to the necropolis now hung back. The Witch of Ghut and the Tilean tomb robber who had joined them pushed forward.

Suddenly the tomb robber motioned for the group to halt. The Witch of Ghut conjured a brighter glow with a few arcane syllables. The tomb robber inched slowly forward intently staring at the floor of the corridor. They all heard the click and saw the look horror on the man's face before he fell. The Witch crept forward and stooped over the body.

"He yet lives," she said quietly. "There is no more danger here. At least he took the doom unto himself if he failed to detect it. Still he may have awakened our hosts for something comes!"

Barely had the witch spoken then an ornately dressed walking corpse appeared through a finished arch at the end of the corridor. The horror spoke in some incomprehensible tongue and gestured wildly with a snake-headed staff. The Witch's light failed. Undeterred by the sudden darkness, three men flung themselves toward the thing. Abu sprawled headlong as he tripped on the body of the tomb robber. Al Bobo and the Mamluk Masoud reached the thing nearly at the same time. Al Bobo was slightly faster, which was his doom. The snake staff seemed to transform. The undead wizard was suddenly protected by a huge, deadly viper. Al Bobo groaned and collapsed. Masoud struck and the wizard fell back.

More men joined the fight as did shambling things in ancient armor. The narrow arch was filled with struggling men, fallen bodies and the undead things. Suddenly the last guardian collapsed like a puppet whose strings have been cut. Masoud entered a large room with finished stone walls decorated with statuary and wall paintings. Masoud could see a large sarcophagus, beyond the room was shrouded in shadow.

From the darkness a female voice spoke. "Welcome slave of the Turjuk," she said in Arabic with a Ghutani accent. Then a torch flared in the darkness.

Post Battle
The Turjuk captured the Ghutani's skaven slave. The warband lost the Tilean slave captured in Bel Alaid. Al Bobo suffered a smashed leg in addition to his broken leg, but will recover with time. Assam suffered an arm wound and must rest for some time as well before he may venture into the desert. The Turjuks retire to an oasis to rest and refit. A caravan stops to trade for the artifacts they retrieved from the tomb.

The Ghutani are no longer the easy push-overs they were back in Sartosa. One warrior was killed and the cowardly skaven slave defected to the Turjuks. The Smugglers easily defeated the Tomb Guardians who opposed them. Then the Turjuks were swept aside as well.
The Ghutani captured the treasure chamber (gaining some small baubles) and withdrew to a nearby Oasis to trade with a convenient caravan. The Monkey's Paw granted an additional Henchman slot, but the curse removed a Henchman slot for no net gain or loss.

Curses.
The Ghutani suffered the Sorcerer's Curse. Babiars suffered a Minor Disability (-1 Toughness). The Witch's potion granted +1 Toughness, but promptly wore off.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun 2012 - 22:21

Another fine report.

Thnkk you for this onetoo.

How much experience does have the mst experienced fighter and which typeis he is.

I would bet on a ( not so lucky Smile ) slayer from the treasure hunters.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012 - 19:27

Hee, hee. At the moment I have no idea of who has the most experience, but I know its not any of my lads. My guess would be either one of the killy Chaos Dwarfs or the Nomad's Fire Witch.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Week 14--Adventure at Ye Necropolis (cont'd)

The Lurker in the Sunken Halls
An underground variant of HornedRat's The Thing in the Water.

"Left-left!" screeched Night Runner Skratt as the imbecile vermin-brothers who were rowing their strange craft nearly ran them into a projecting rock. Skrat used the muzzle of his blunderbuss to push the boat away from the damp walls of the passage, The uneven roof pressed down above them. Skratt peered ahead. There was an arch of dressed stone, beyond that even his keen eyes could not penetrate the eternal gloom of the underdark. Skratt aimed his blunderbuss at the arch and bared his fangs.

"Slowly-carefull-quick," urged Skratt as the boat neared the arch. The sides of the craft scraped the stone and then they were through. The boat drifted into a vaulted chamber. Sunken statues glared at them from the gloom. Skrat swept the chamber with his weapon. Nothing stirred except the spreading ripples from their wake.

"Treasure-wealth-mine!" squeaked a vermin-brother as he leapt into the shallow water. The spreading ripples grew more agitated. The rest of the crew quickly followed, Skratt included. The water seemed to churn. As the Night Runner landed he realized that his slow match had gone out! Skratt cursed the stupid man-thing makers of the useless blunderbuss. Skratt turned to toss the soaked fire-arm into the boat in time to see the vermin-brother closest to the entrance disappear under the choppy waves without a sound.

The skaven froze for an instant. Then the vermin-brother who had led them into the murky water squealed in terror. The unfortunate was suddenly wrapped in a huge tentacle. The skaven and the thing struggled briefly, then the tentacle dragged the vermin-brother under the water.

The survivors looked at each other, then quickly looked around the room. The water was suddenly calm. Nothing stirred. Then from the gloom ahead of them they heard the splash of an oar.

Post Battle
playtable wrote:
I found 1 treasure in 1 room and one chest in a 2nd room. The chest contained armor, sword, a few gc, and something small else. [3 treasures]
I was stupid and jumped my blunderbuss into the water.  Bob used his on me.
The center room was a big HTH fight with no one searching. Razzmatazz and 3 or 4 hench-skaven vs 3 hired swords at first. I took an ogre and halfling OOA,  had the nomad scout down, and then reinforcements showed up and I tried to back out, but routed first.
Bob won, found shields and bucklers in 2 rooms and something else in a 3rd room

1 of my henchman died. Bob didn't loot him, but I did. Bob lost the ogre hired sword and I don't remember what else.

I bought a 2nd blunderbuss and a Black Skaven hero after the battle at the oasis with a caravan.
Warband rating is now 461

[I love the idea of this scenario: A dungeon crawl in BOATS! Bob and playtable whined a bit, but they slogged through it. Twisted Evil ]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
X Marks the Spot

Quark stumbled down the dim passageway. His masters had led them to this cursed land of darkness in search of riches. Quark glanced quickly about. He was nearly alone. Quark had looked at the old map carefully, yes he had. Quark knew he was near and no one would get the treasure but Quark!

There it was! The statue of the snake-headed god. Quark approached with caution. The dead things guarded their secrets well, but he saw nothing. Looking about he saw no one nearby, though his instincts screamed that some one watched. Quark bent and lifted the third tile near the statue's left foot. Beneath the tile he saw the corner of a large chest. This was the place. Cautiously Quark lifted other tiles away until he could shift the chest from the hole. The treasure was his!

"Fink ye clever Hob?" asked a rumbling voice.

Quark stumbled to his feet. A large orc filled a hitherto unnoticed gap in the cavern wall. The orc was grinning at him. The orc mocked Quark! With a scream of rage Quark dropped the chest and drew his sword. The orc's grin widened as it rushed to meet him.

Post Battle
Bruudish drew the frenzied Hobgoblin away from the treasure, but Ahriman appeared from his hiding place and the crazed Hobgoblin and a T6 Sorcerer were too much for the Black Orc Boss.

Myth wrote:
No real casualties other than one member of my Extreme Hob team dying. My treasure roll was pitiful. I did kill one of Chad's heroes though, the one with the bow!
My curse was Gant (henchmen) missed a game
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Von Kurst on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 21:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RationalLemming
Etheral
Etheral
RationalLemming

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Ostlanders Ostlanders

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012 - 4:59

Von Kurst wrote:
[I love the idea of this scenario: A dungeon crawl in BOATS! Bob and playtable whined a bit, but they slogged through it. Twisted Evil ]
Poor Bob & playtable. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/site/ourhouserules/mordheim
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012 - 5:32

Aye the poor lambs. Laughing
________________________________________________________________________________________________
A brief interlude to return to SerialMom's question:
SerialMoM wrote:
How much experience does have the mst experienced fighter and which type he is.

I would bet on a ( not so lucky ) slayer from the treasure hunters.

I asked everyone for their warband ratings and their most experienced warrior going into last weeks games.

playtable: Kappa Eta Fraternity (skaven). Rating--461. Krittnick, the black skaven hero---65exp.
Bob: The Kegslayers (Dwarf Treasure Hunters). Rating--557. Gorin Kegslayer, troll slayer hero--54.
Chadwicc: Bruudish's Backbreakas (Black Orcs). Rating--307. Bruudish Backbreaka, Black Orc Boss--70.
TJ: Da 'Shiners (counts as Tileans). Rating--492. Saint Som'ner Teef, Tilean Captain--73.
Smalls: Ghutani Arabyan Smugglers. Rating--472. Rais Nanisha--79.
Myth: Chaos Dwarfs. Rating--480s. Ahriman the Sorcerer--70s.
[Somehow I lost the note I wrote to myself after getting Smalls' and Myth's information. ]
[Edit: found Smalls info in a rulebook. Oi!]
Von Kurst: Turjuk Arabs. Rating---529. Haroom the Wanderer, Emir of the Turjuk--58.

I've got a bunch of photos to go through and four reports to write. Updates soonish!
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 21:25

Week 15--Ye Final Adventures

Ye Battle for the Treasure Chamber
The Ghutani and the Big Hats race Da 'Shiners to Toth Amon's Treasure Chamber

Guardians await...
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb02

Ahriman's Big Hats enter the dungeon using the southwest stairs...
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb03

The Ghutani entered from the northeast corner.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb04

Da 'Shiners are possibly caught between their enemies in the southeast corner.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb05

The Ghutani advance. Due to the dungeon layout the Ghutani can not see the torch waving goblins to the south.  The white counters mark entrance points for the dungeon's guardians and traps!
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb06

Saint Som'ner's lads advance quickly.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb07

Despite their night sight the Big Hats seem slow.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb08

Smalls lines up a pool shot on Da 'Shiners.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb09

The Big Hats encounter difficulties.  Darkness is suspected.  The Hobs never took to it.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb10

The Grand Melee begins:  Ushabti attack da 'Shriners as the Ghutani snipe from the darkness.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb11

Last edited by Von Kurst on Fri 24 Jan 2014 - 22:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: The final battles!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 21:59

Ye Race Continued

The Disciples of Saint Som'ner's Holy 'Shine (adolescent northlanders from the slums of Al--Haikk drunk on grog) are thumped by Ushabti.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb12

The Big Hats turn the corner. Look! A bottleneck.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb13

The Battle for the Stair begins! Half of the Ghutani warband is(9 warriors) is bottled up by 2 Scorpions of the Ring! And an unpainted warrior.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb14

The Big Hats' Ogre stumbles into a Pit Trap!. Loken II avoided the trap, but finds himself stuck in the epic Battle for the Door instead.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb15

8 Ghutani remain on the stair. The snipers charge the lead elements of da 'Shiners' flanking force.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb16

So, the ogre got out of the pit to find two unfriendly mummies!
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb17

The Big Hats are on the wrong side of the pit.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb18

Saint Som'ner defeats the last Ushabti, but his reinforcements are attacked by skeleton warriors.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb19

Ahriman leaps the pit! But a pile of bodies blocks the door. Loken II can not enter. (Photo taken at the end of a Big Hat turn.)
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb20

The Battle of the Stairs: a Ghutani hero is down. Middle of the photo: BOOM! A huge block of stone seals the southern entrance to the Treasure Chamber. The Big Hats must capture the eastern entrance or leap the pit. Myth elects to win the Battle of the Door at all costs.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb21

A drunken adolescent stops Loken II from entering the Treasure Chamber. The Battle for the Door goes on.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb22

The dread Scorpion of the Ring halts the Ghutani's advance. Notice the missing blonde Ghutani heroine? Notice the knocked down Ghutani hero on the stair. Fear the Scorpion of the Ring!
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb23

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb24

Big Hats going nowhere.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Tomb25

Post Battle
The Ghutani lose at least 4 heroes (2 to the Scorpion of the Ring!). With their leader Out of Action the Arabians abandon the attempt to reach the Treasure Chamber. No word on actual losses reached Al-Haikk.

The Big Hats claim no actual casualties. Indeed the warband suffered the fewest losses of the game, mainly because of bottlenecks in the dungeon layout and bad luck on rolling for traps.

Da 'Shiners faced the most guardian creatures and suffered casualties inflicted by the other warbands. Loken II got several 'Shiners before he could force his way into the room, where he cheerfully started cutting on Saint Som'ner. Three quarters of da 'Shiners went Out of Action.

Both Som'ner and Ahriman delivered Artifacts to the Treasure Chamber. The store closed as Loken and Som'ner cut on each other. Congrats to TJ and Myth for a hard fought campaign!

Last edited by Von Kurst on Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 2:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:08

Ye Ruins of Bel Alaid
Occupy I
The Black Orcs attempt to claim ruined real estate from the Kegslayers.

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 OrcvsDwarf01

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 OrcvsDwarf02

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 OrcvsDwarf04

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 OrcvsDwarf05

Occupy II

The Turjuks make the same mistake. Here the Kegslayers advance.
Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian01

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian02

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian03

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian04

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian05

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian06

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian07

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DwarfvsArabian08

Last edited by Von Kurst on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:23

OOOOOOOOOOOH! PRETTY PICTURES! The Gaming Board looks FANTASTIC; & those minis that are painted are TERRIFIC. All in all an inspiring sight...VERY WELL DONE! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 22:33

Thanks Al! A bit more to come...

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish01

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish02

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish03

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish04

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish05

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish06

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish07

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish08

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish09

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish10

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish11

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish12

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 DesertSkirmish13

The Ancient Battlefield
Da 'Shiners kill another Necromancer and the Turjuks helped!

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Desert01

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Desert02

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Desert03

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Desert04

Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Desert05

Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012 - 21:10

Fantastic endof the campaign. Great endgame.

THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toth Amon Returns!   Toth Amon Returns! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toth Amon Returns!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3