Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Storm of Magic: Mordheim

Go down 
+6
Soulblight
Grimscull
Eliazar
SerialMoM
Von Kurst
StyrofoamKing
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 12:26

When do you think the next part is available?
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Pirates (Unofficial) Pirates (Unofficial)
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Sep 2011 - 12:31

Sorry, it'll be ready soon. I lost my flash drive and I start a new job next week (half-day drama teacher in a public school... WOOT!) So things have been a wee bit busy for me. Hopefully I'll have SOMETHING by next weekend. Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 3:42

Scenarios are now uploaded... enjoy!

https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/storm-of-magic
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Sep 2011 - 11:25

Thanks and congratulations for your new job.

I am just so anxious for the storm of magic stuff.

You don't need to apologize, you are doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 4:16

Next part, Sages and Mages is done. This pdf is not LIMITED to the Storm of Magic campaign, but it's a definite companion piece.

Enjoy!

https://sites.google.com/site/styroheim/storm-of-magic
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 7:38

I read the scenarios yesterday and i like them very much.

I browsed through this document and what i saw i liked also very much.

After reading it more intensly i will give you a more detailed feedback.

Thanks a lot.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Sep 2011 - 11:55

Please do, feedback encouraged.
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Sep 2011 - 16:16

I just start with a short commen.

I love the flexibility and the definition which heroes are interchangeable. i am sure that there may some balancing problems but this needs to be playtested.

One question: Is only the interchange hero slot described or may i be able to scratch a 8 exp points youngblood with a fresh caster?

I will read more soon.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:01

So i did some more reading

Emissary of chaos is slightly too cheap. +1 T, S, I and Ws for only 15 gc more in comparison to the Possessed leader? add 10 or 15 gc more and it would be fine i think.

There is no definition who can hire an amazon witch or replace a hero with her, am i right?

Nervertheless i like this supplement very much. Maybe a rulebook like layout would give your rules a final touch.
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Sep 2011 - 20:47

Emissary: Gotcha. I'll take a second look at the Emissary, see what will be fair.

Amazon Witch: I missed that. Thanks. I'll go ahead and change that soon.

Rulebook: Yeah, but the Sartosa PDFs, I included all sorts of fancy banners and stuff. I'm glad I did, but not sure I have the time to do it this time. Also, I don't have Adobe Photoshop anymore, so it would be very hard for me to produce the same level of neat banners. I can try down the line, but I'm afraid it's not my highest priority right now.

OH, added the Bestiary section!

EDIT:
Added the Advanced Rule section as well. (As you can tell, I've been working on those for a WHILE)
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011 - 3:30

Any chance I can get a once over for these scenarios before I seal them in a PDF?

STORM OF MAGIC
ADVANCED SCENARIOS
The following are scenarios designed to be used with the Storm of Magic Advanced Rules. They use the Binding and Cataclysmic Spells rules.
SCENARIO – ON THE HUNT
Based on Spawn Hunt by Thrasher Kitch

"Over there men! After it! 50 Crowns to the man who brings that chaos beast down!"
Set Up
The setup is for two or more warbands. The warband with a highest rating should be set up within 10" of one corner of the board, as they are the warband hunting the monster. Place a randomly generated Monster from the Storm of Magic Bestiary16" from them, directly between them and the center of the board (always place it on ground level.) If there are more than one monsters, a random opponent places them on the board.
Place opposing bands on the table edges opposing that player, and within 6" of the edge. The player may pick which of the two sides he starts on.
Terrain
This scenario can take place in any locale. This could easily be happening in the ruins or up in the open.
Starting the Game
The Monster gets the first turn, and immediately makes a move, away from the band pursuing them. Then the hunting band goes second, and roll a D6 for all other warbands taking place in this scenario, with the highest going first. This means the Monster have their own turn, in addition to the players, so here's the rundown of turn order:
Turn 1: Monster
Turn 2: Pursuing Band (Highest Rated)
Turn 3-?: The remaining warbands, dice off for turn order.
Special Rules
Before the start of the game, each warband may make a single rarity roll attempt to buy any Binding Scroll or Binding Tome, which they must pay for as normal.
Ending the Game
The game ends only after the Monster have been taken OOA and only a single band is remaining on the table. Warbands may voluntarily rout, following the normal instructions for such in the Mordheim rulebook.
Experience
+1 Survival: Any Hero or Henchman group which survives the battle gains +1 experience.
+1 Winning Leader: The Leader (or acting leader) of the band gains +1 experience for winning the scenario.
+1 per Enemy out of action: A hero earns an additional +1 experience for each enemy they put out fo action.
+1 Monster Wound: If the monster has 3 or more Starting Wounds, a Hero or Henchmen group earns an additional +1 experience for each wound they do to one of the Monster. (A henchman group may not gain more than +1 experience in this way.)

SCENARIO – THE SUMMONING
The leylines are in the right place for the wizard to call forth something terrifying… of course, binding it once you’ve summoned it is always the hard part…

Terrain
Place an Arcane Fulcrum terrain piece (fountain, statue or other small terrain piece) at the center of the table. Each player takes it in turn to place a piece of terrain, either a ruined building, tower, or other similar item. However, no additional terrain pieces may be placed within 8” of the center of the table. We suggest that the terrain is set up within an area roughly 4' x 4'.

Set-Up
The warband with the lowest rating that does NOT have a Bound Monster under its control chooses which warband is set-up within 6” of the center fulcrum. All other warbands are setup up within 6” of a chosen table edge. If all warbands have a bound monster, than the lowest player WITH a Bound Monster is placed in the center.

Warbands
The center warband is placed first. Each other player rolls a dice. Whoever rolls highest chooses who sets up first. The first player then chooses which table edge to set up on, placing all his warriors within 8" of that edge. His opponent then sets up within 8" of the opposite edge.

Special Rules
Center of Power: The warband in the middle starts at the center of an Arcane Fulcrum. While in control of the fulcrum, the following rules apply:
• He learns a certain numbers of spells based on the wizard’s warband’s ratings. These are the Summoning Spells (see below)
• He may not cast any type other type of spells other than those Summoning Spells until he successfully casts one of those Summoning Spells. The exception is Binding Spells.
• Even after successfully casting the Summoning Spell, he may not use Cataclysmic Spells or the Seven Secret Sigils of Summoning.
• Once he successfully casts a Summoning Spell, no one else may cast a Summoning Spell this scenario.
• Any caster who controls the fulcrum adds +1 to any Difficulty Rolls to cast “Bind Monster” or “Bending Wills”, as the summoning circle helps the caster control it better.
• The rules above apply to any caster that controls the Fulcrum, not just the defending warband.

Summoning Spells: The caster in control of the Fulcrum gains the following spells, based on his warband’s rating:
Rating: 1-300 – Learns the first 3 spells.
Rating: 300+ - Learns all 4 spells.

1 – Lesser Spell of Summoning – Difficulty 6 - The Wizard chooses any group of monsters from the Lower Monster Table, and summons them at any location within 12” of the caster. If you choose a Spirit or Daemon, add +1 to the spell’s difficulty roll
2 – Crafter’s Spell of Summoning. – Difficulty 9 - The Wizard chooses any monster from the Medium Monster Table, and summons it at any location within 12” of the caster. If you choose a Spirit or Daemon, add +1 to the spell’s Difficulty roll.
3- Master’s Spell of Summoning - Difficulty 12 - The Wizard chooses any monster from the Large Monster Table, and summons it at any location within 12” of the caster. If you choose a Spirit or Daemon, add +1 to the spell’s Difficulty roll.
4 – Archmage’s Spell of Summoning – Difficulty 15- The Wizard chooses any monster from the Enormous Monster Table, and summons it at any location within 12” of the caster. If you choose a Spirit or Daemon, add +1 to the spell’s Difficulty roll.

Wild Monsters: When a monster or a group of monsters has been summoned, a new turn is created immediately after the current turn. The monster will move 2D6’ in the direction of the summoner’s choice during the first turn- if this brings this into contact with an enemy model, it counts as a charge. After the first turn, the monster will move towards the closest enemy model, charging if able.

Starting the game
Both players roll a D6. The higher scoring player takes the first turn.

Ending the game
When all but one of the warbands fails its Rout test, the game ends.

Winning the game
The warband that is last on the board is the winner.

Experience
+1 Survives. If a Hero or a Henchman group survives the battle they gain +1 Experience.
+1 Winning Leader. The leader of the winning warband gains +1 extra Experience.
+1 Per Enemy Out of Action. Any Hero earns +1 Experience for each enemy model he puts out of action.
+1 Binding. Any caster that binds a new Monster gains +1 Experience.

SCENARIO - THIEF IN THE LIBRARY

You have tracked down a lost tome, which is guarded by an ancient evil. Whether you trap to grab the tome or the tome and the guardian, be prepared for a terrible fight.

Terrain
Each player takes it in turn to place a piece of terrain, either a ruined building, tower, or other similar item. Included, in the terrain should be 6 different pieces that represent the possible hiding places for the Tome- they cannot be within 12” of an edge of the board. We suggest that the terrain is set up within an area roughly 4' x 4'.

Set-Up
Both players roll a D6 and whoever rolls highest chooses which warband sets up first. This warband is deployed within 8" of any table edge the player chooses. His opponent sets up within 8" of the opposite side.

Special Rules
For each of the 6 buildings, cut a small slip of paper. Mark a faint X on it, and shuffle the six slips. Place each of those slips with each of the 6 middle terrain piece. All the warriors (not animals!) in each warband know roughly what they are looking for and must inspect the 6 buildings to find the treasure. Each time a warrior enters aone of the six buildings, at the end of the Movement phase, flip over the slip: if it has the X, then that hero or henchman he has found the treasure! Buildings in the deployment zones are not searched (since they have already been thoroughly ransacked) and each building may only be searched once. Roll immediately to see what it contains-

1 - Scroll of Faunal Binding & a random Greater Tome
2 - Scroll of Daemonic Binding & a random Greater Tome
3- Scroll of Necromantic Binding & a random Greater Tome
4- Crafter’s Scroll of Binding & a random Lesser Tome
5- Greater Scroll of Binding & a random Greater Scroll
6- Tome of Binding -

Something Wicked: Once the treasure has been found, pick a random table corner. From that corner comes a Monster or perhaps a small group of monsters. They have their own turn, which starts immediately after this one Roll to see what appears, depending on what treasure was found: All monsters referenced are from the Storm of Magic Bestiary.

Scroll of Faunal Binding – 1 Centauroid. Roll another 1D6 to see who’s with him: 1-3: 1D3+3 Small Animals, 4-6: 1D6 Strong Animals.
Scroll of Daemonic Binding- 1 Spirit (from the Moderate Monster table), along with 1D6 Lesser Spirits. [Note: if your warbands are all over 200 rating, we suggest 1D3 or more Spirits instead, along with the lesser Spirits]
Scroll of Necromantic Binding- Roll 1D6: on a 1-3 it’s a Banshee, on a 4-6 it’s a Carrion. Roll another 1D6; on a 1-3, it comes with 1D6 Zombies from the Undead warband on a 4-6 it’s 1D6 Spectres. For the purpose of this scenario only, you may use the Scroll of Necromantic Binding to Bind the Banshee & the Carrion, even though they have a higher Wound amount.
Crafter’s Scroll of Binding – Roll once on the Medium Monster level, and once on the Lower Monster Table.
Greater Scroll of Binding – Roll once on the Greater Monster table.
Tome of Binding: Roll normally on the Call of the Wild table in the Bestiary document, as dictated by the ratings of the warbands present.

Give Back the Book!: Monster will head directly for the model with the Tome, charging if within reach of the holder. If the model holding the book is taken out of action while in base contact with the monster, the monster steals back the book and disappears with it, ending the scenario. If there are several monsters that appear (ex. 1 Centauroid and a bunch of fast animals), the largest Monster will seek out the book holder- the others will move in the holder’s direction if free, but will charge any enemy model they are in range of. Lesser monsters will not steal the book if it is dropped on the ground. If the item found was a Tome AND a scroll, then the monster is interested only in the Tome.

Starting the Game
Roll a D6. The player rolling highest has the first turn.

Ending the Game
When one warband gets the book off the board, or when all but one warband fails a Rout test, that player wins game ends. The victorious warband then gains the tomes and scrolls, which are left behind by cowardly players. Also, if the biggest of the summoned monsters steals back the Tome, the scenario ends without any winners, and no players get the tome or the scroll.

Experience
+1 Survives. If a Hero or a Henchman group survives the battle they gain +1 Experience.
+1 Winning Leader. The leader of the winning warband gains +1 Experience.
+1 Per Enemy Out of Action. Any Hero earns +1 Experience for each enemy he puts out of action.
+1 For Finding the Tomes. If a Hero or henchman first discovers the tomes, he earns +1 Experience. In the case of a Henchman group, the entire group gains +1 Experience.
+1 For Binding or Killing the Biggest Monster: If a hero successfully Binds the Monster, he gets +1 Experience. If he kills the monster, he gets +1 Experience in addition to the normal experience for taking a model out of action.

[Note: if you’re playing a game late in the campaign with multiple players of rating 300+, use this list instead:
1-4 – Greater Scroll of Binding & a Random Greater Scroll. Roll on Greater Monster table, and place one of that Monster for each player in the game. One of those monsters has +1 Attack, and is the “Guardian” that is seeking the Tome.]
5-6 – Tome of Binding . Roll on the Enormous Monster Table.]

SCENARIO – MONSTER’S NEST
Based on the Scenario Monster Hunt by Mark Havenor

Terrain
Each player takes it in turn to place a piece of terrain, either a ruined building, tower, or other similar item. We suggest that the terrain is set up within an area roughly 4'x6'. The first building should be rather large (at least 6"x6") and open topped, preferably ruins. This building should be placed in the centre of the table, and this is where the monster’s new lair is located.

Warbands
Players use the normal warband set-up rules (see ‘Setting up the warbands’).

Special Rules
The Monster’s Lair: The monster’s lair, whether it is a circle of stones, a ring of trees, or merely a ruined building. This 6” diameter piece in the middle marks the monster’s lair. Only when a model moves into this terrain piece does the monster first appear, appearing on the board at the end of the Movement phase. The Lair is so isolated that no model is that is not within that terrain piece may see the monster- he is obstructed by the foliage and craggy terrain. This makes shooting the monster from outside of the 6” diameter space impossible.

Will not Rout: The Monster is far too greedy to abandon its hoard. It will automatically pass any Rout test or any other test that would cause it to leave its lair. It will not leave its lair for any reason. The monster will not leave its lair for any reason, though it will use its breath weapon against any model in range that it can see and will, of course, attack any model entering its lair. It will charge all models entering its lair if possible.

Skull of Iron: If the Monster is an Enormous Monster, its skull is much too thick for normal blows to penetrate. It is immune to the effects of being stunned. Treat any stunned results from the Injury table as a knocked down result instead (see below).

Staggered, but not down: If the Monster is an Enormous Monster, any knocked down result the Monster receives will instead cause it to lose 1 Attack until it recovers (during the Recovery phase of its next turn). Multiple knocked down results will cause it to lose multiple attacks in this way (if taken to 0 Attacks or fewer, the Monster may not attack until it recovers.

Choosing a Monster: Depending on the number of warbands playing, consult below to see what kind of monster shows up:
Two Players: Roll on the Bestiary PDF’s “Call of the Wild” Table, rerolling any results of “Lower Monster”
Multi-players: Roll 1D6: on a roll of 1-5, roll on the Enormous Monster table from the Bestiary PDF. On a roll of 6, you find a random Monster from the Monster Hunt scenario (from Chaos on the Streets). This may mean, of course, that you find a monster that has so many Starting Wounds that he can’t be Bound with spells and scrolls!

Starting the Game
Each player rolls a D6. The player rolling the highest has the first turn, and order of play proceeds clockwise around the table (based on where players placed their warbands).

Ending the Game
When one warband (or more than one, if the players have agreed to share the monster’s hoard) is the only one to have any models within 6" of the monster’s lair, and the monster has been put out of action, that warband is victorious and gets the monster’s hoard. If two or more players have decided to share the hoard, they must decide how to split it up. If they cannot determine this peacefully, their warbands will have to decide it un-peacefully!

Experience
+1 Survives. If a Hero or Henchman group survives the battle they gain +1 Experience.
+1 Winning Leader. The leader of the winning warband gains +1 Experience.
+1 Per Enemy out of action. Any Hero earns +1 Experience for each enemy he puts out of action.
+2 For Putting the monster out of action. The Hero that puts the monster out of action gets a bonus +2 experience.

Treasure Hoard
The young monster has moved its treasure hoard with it to its new lair. Because of its age, the young monster has not collected as much treasure as an older creature of its type. Still, it has amassed a respectable amount. Whichever warband has control of the monster’s lair at the end of the game may search it to see what it contains. Note that you roll for each item separately, apart from gold crowns, which are always found.

Two Player Game
Item D6 Result Needed
4D6 gc Automatic
D3+1 Manuscripts (same as Wyrdstone- see Basic Rules for details) 4+
You may only read one of these Manuscripts in the post game.
Rune 5+
Lesser Artefact 5+
Lesser Scroll 4+
D3 swords 4+

Multiplayer Treasure Table
Item D6 Result Needed
5D6 gc Automatic
Major Artefact (roll on artefact table) 6+*
Mythic Artifact (roll on artifact table) 6+*
Note: A hoard will never contain a Major and Mythic Artefact
D3+1 Manuscripts (same as Wyrdstone- see Basic Rules for details) 4+
You may only read one of these Manuscripts in the post game.
Greater Tome 6+
Rune 5+
Lesser Artefact 5+
Greater Scroll 4+
Lesser Scroll 4+
D3 swords 4+
D3 gems worth 10 gc each 5+
Back to top Go down
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 7:38

I like the variation of the original scenarios. I believe Nr one and nr. 4 will work fine.

For the second scenario i can not write much because it depends on the full storm of magic rules and i don't know how they will work in a game (Haven't played mordheim with this supplement yet).

The third scenario is very interesting too. A treasure hunt which triggers some sort of "punishment" when you find the treasure. This can work out fine. But there should be a rule that you need to be near the model with the treasure if the treasure holding warband routs before it gets from the board. I don't like the idea that cowardly played warbands win it all by just leaning back and shooting, especially in a multiplayer game.

Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 17:25

1 & 4 - Thanks. Those 2 are based a little more solidly on exisiting Mord scenarios, so I suspect they should be alright.

#3 - You're right, they should have to be within a certain range of the book (12"?) to get it. I've added that to other treasure scenarios I've written, but forgot to with this one. Thanks for the reminder.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct 2011 - 1:44

Scenario 1: ON THE HUNT
Quote :
Set Up
The setup is for two or more warbands. The warband with a highest rating should be set up within 10" of one corner of the board, as they are the warband hunting the monster. Place a randomly generated Monster from the Storm of Magic Bestiary16" from them, directly between them and the center of the board (always place it on ground level.) If there are more than one monsters, a random opponent places them on the board.
Place opposing bands on the table edges opposing that player, and within 6" of the edge. The player may pick which of the two sides he starts on.

The set up is a bit confusing. Who is 'that player' and who is 'the player'. Also is this only a 3 player game? When is the monster placed? Is it before the 'other' players?

Scenario 2: THE SUMMONING

Is this a multiplayer scenario?
Quote :
Set-Up
The warband with the lowest rating that does NOT have a Bound Monster under its control chooses which warband is set-up within 6” of the center fulcrum. All other warbands are setup up within 6” of a chosen table edge. If all warbands have a bound monster, than the lowest player WITH a Bound Monster is placed in the center.

Warbands
The center warband is placed first. Each other player rolls a dice. Whoever rolls highest chooses who sets up first. The first player then chooses which table edge to set up on, placing all his warriors within 8" of that edge. His opponent then sets up within 8" of the opposite edge.
Cut and paste error? 6" and 8" set up zones always stop us for at least 10 minutes if they appear in the same scenario's set up description.

Scenario 3: THE THIEF IN THE LIBRARY

Quote :
Whether you trap to grab the tome or the tome and the guardian, be prepared for a terrible fight.

I don't understand the sentence.

Quote :
Special Rules
For each of the 6 buildings, cut a small slip of paper. Mark a faint X on it, and shuffle the six slips. Place each of those slips with each of the 6 middle terrain piece. All the warriors (not animals!) in each warband know roughly what they are looking for and must inspect the 6 buildings to find the treasure. Each time a warrior enters aone of the six buildings, at the end of the Movement phase, flip over the slip: if it has the X, then that hero or henchman he has found the treasure!

As far as I can tell all of the slips of paper have an X on them if you follow the directions as written. I suspect this is not the intent.

I would also prefer that a searching warrior must move on to the marker in order to search. Also most searching scenarios have a rule that no enemy models may be in the building if there is no need to move on to a marker.

MONSTER HUNT
I have to say that in my world a 6"x6" piece of terrain is small.
Cool
Back to top Go down
StyrofoamKing
Etheral
Etheral
StyrofoamKing

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Oct 2011 - 12:29

Thanks, Von. This is why I always appreciate you taking at a look at things. Will answer soonish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of Magic: Mordheim   Storm of Magic: Mordheim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm of Magic: Mordheim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2