Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Pit Fighter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BalrogTheBuff
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
BalrogTheBuff

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

FIGHTER - Pit Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Pit Fighter   FIGHTER - Pit Fighter Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011 - 23:24

It is on Tabletopgeeks. It was in Fanatic 1 and 3 I think. It looks fairly fun. Has anyone tried it out? How long do games tend to take? Is it entertaining enough to keep interesting or does it end up repetative? Anything you can tell me is good!
Back to top Go down
Zero
Hero
Hero
Zero

Trading Reputation : 0

FIGHTER - Pit Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pit Fighter   FIGHTER - Pit Fighter Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011 - 12:22

I've played it, and it's quite fun. it has a bit of bookkeping (every player must secretly choose his next move from the ones available on their gladiator sheet, and note it on a piece of paper), ad I planned to make decks of move cards for each gladiator style, but never did (the game hasn't been played to much by my group, btw...).
Back to top Go down

Pit Fighter
Page 1 of 1