Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

hello all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cody

cody

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Beastmen (EIF) Beastmen (EIF)
Achievements earned: none

hello all Empty
PostSubject: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 8:24

my name is cody, i live in united states in the state of Georgia
ive first got started in miniature war gaming in 2004 playing the lord of the rings miniatures, then moved on to warhammer fantasy and then warhammer 40k.

i got interested in mordheim because i like warhammer fantasy more then any other games that i played and i saw how mordheim was played and that it was really neat.

but anyway im glad to be part of the forums and i orderd my mordeim rule book, now just waiting for it to come in, as soon as i get my warbands ill take some pictures also pictures of my battle reports.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 11:38

Hey Cody...WELCOME ABOARD Fearless Leader Tom's Sleep Yet Inspirationally Cool Nonetheless Mordheim Forum. Have a LONG & MERRY stay! cheers
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 13:38

Hi cody, and welcome to the forum. Mordheim is a great game - we play it far more frequently than WH. Part of the reason we have played it pretty steadily since it was first released is that the game has an excellent campaign system.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480008a&categoryId=1100010&section=&aId=5300009

At the link above GW has posted several pdf files you can download - an updated version of the rulebook, the Empire in Flames expansion, the dwarf warband, etc. Stuff for you to read while you are waiting for your rule book to arrive.

Back to top Go down
cody

cody

Personal Info

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 17:38

mweaver wrote:
Hi cody, and welcome to the forum. Mordheim is a great game - we play it far more frequently than WH. Part of the reason we have played it pretty steadily since it was first released is that the game has an excellent campaign system.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480008a&categoryId=1100010&section=&aId=5300009

At the link above GW has posted several pdf files you can download - an updated version of the rulebook, the Empire in Flames expansion, the dwarf warband, etc. Stuff for you to read while you are waiting for your rule book to arrive.

thats a great idea. ill start that right away. i tryed to print the Empire in flames but my ink ran out, i new it would happen its been that way for weeks, atleast i got all the odd pages done.
Back to top Go down
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010 - 0:22

@$%* ^#! ink cartridges!
Back to top Go down
cody

cody

Personal Info

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010 - 4:28

I got my empire in flames printed but barely. i had to do 2 pages to 1 page so its really small but at least it works until i get more ink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all   hello all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: