Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester

Go down 
+10
Spectre76
Von Kurst
drakkol
SerialMoM
vampirekhaine
Pfreck
mweaver
5pointer
DeafNala
floedebolle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders
Achievements earned: none

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013 - 22:58

Agreed. The model looks to be awesome, but we NEED better pics please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Possessed Possessed

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 8:35

I am so sorry guys, i promise, today i´ll take better pics!Wink

Bob Parkhurst: Take it!
[she undoes her shirt - exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Pervavita
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Pervavita

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Amazons (Unofficial) Amazons (Unofficial)

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 18:12

Can't wait to see the better pics. Looks good from what I can tell.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 22:50

Good evening friends of macabre wargaming, as i promised in my last post, i am able to present some quali pics to please the forumates, enjoy, and its picture heavy, so, be patiened!Wink Well, you asked for it....... Twisted Evil
hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0320

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0321

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0322

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0324

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0325

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0326

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0327

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0328

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0329

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0330

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0331

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 23:27

EXCELLENT WORK, floedebolle! It was well worth the wait. With tongues sticking jauntily out the Crazy Ogre & his Rotting Headed Hobby Horse Mount are a match in more ways than BIZARRE. The piece fits well with your other WONDERFULLY strange creations. thumbsup

Last edited by DeafNala on Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 12:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectre76
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Spectre76

Trading Reputation : 4

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013 - 1:15

VERY cool figure with some nice greenstuff work! I can see some demented jester like this being a recurring character in a campaign, dishing out trouble wherever he goes! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetonezone.net
SerialMoM
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
SerialMoM

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013 - 0:03

LOVE him!

I hope to see him painted sometimes.
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013 - 9:19

Thanks for your kind words!
@deafnala: To be called " unhinged " by you i take as the biggest honour possible in this forum, thank you!Wink
@spectre: Well, i agree, but first of all i and my group´( wich at the moment only consists of me and this fallout-tainted serialmom-guy is having alot of problems coming together for a simple game, not even thinking of a campaign, this is somewhere in a distant future....., but maybe one day it will happen,who knows?!
@mommy: jap, you heard it, get your lazy ass here and bring your minis! bounce

Back to top Go down
Soulblight
General
General
Soulblight

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2013 - 8:39

Damn... that horse is quite a mess! In a good way!
I gotta say that i honestly have some troubles with picking out whats what BUT that doesnt make it any less awsome!
A really good idea and youve done a great job seeing it through!
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 21:55

Hejho tommies,
well, guess its time for an update! Having had a super hard time on the job i managed to get my greasy hands back on my minis in progress, so, having martin grandbarbe owning me a favour, i have done the ogre knight. He´s undercoated, washed, and on its way to france to get painted.
I added a sword of greenstuff, a ogre belly plate in the 80´s style( i think shieldstyle by one of the morrisons) and added some feathers to the arrows. Ah ja, two trophyheads. a moneybag and done.
Hope you like it, soon painted! enjoy,floedebolle

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0010
hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0011
hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0012
hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dsc_0013

Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 22:24

I've often wonder how you can take such nice photos while holding the mini with one hand..very tricky.  Suspect 
That aside, that is an UBERCOOL creation...your French Friend should pay you for the privilege of painting such a WONDERFULLY imaginative piece. GREAT WORK!  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
JoaoS
Etheral
Etheral
JoaoS

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013 - 1:11

Love the Mordheimish madness behind this character! And the old school feel of it!

Joao
Back to top Go down
http://fistful-minis.blogspot.co.uk/
Baronballert
Youngblood
Youngblood
Baronballert

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2013 - 10:37

amazing work,i love your miniatures!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 15:44

So fellow tommies, just got back from some days off, AND i found the pics of my finished Bretonnian Ogre Hired sword, the one that will serve in the service of my possessed.
Again, Martin Grandbarbe just hit the spot with his paintjob, as you can see for yourself, enjoy everybody!

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1010

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1011

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1012

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1013

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1014

hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Dscf1015

Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 16:19

Whimsically wonderful!  thumbsup thumbsup 

In a twisted Mordheim sort of way.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 16:35

That is among the most WONDERFUL creations to spring from your fertile imagination. The sculpting is SUPERB. The SKILLFUL brushwork & VIVIDLY IMAGINATIVE palette bring the miniature to sublime perfection. The piece fully captures the surrealistic, twisted Mordheim character. MAGNIFICENTLY WELL DONE!   thumbsup
Back to top Go down
floedebolle
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
floedebolle

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun 2014 - 16:50

thanks guys, also on the behalfs of martin, will tell him!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester    hired - WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP New Ogre Hired Swords! Bretonnian Ogre and Evil Jester
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2