Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

De-Animator (Flash-game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

De-Animator (Flash-game) Empty
PostSubject: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 17:21

Another well animated time-waster.

Last edited by Admin Tom on Sun 6 Apr 2008 - 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://boringmordheimblog.blogspot.com
Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 18:39

haha, where do you get such games Smile ?
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 19:12

Stage 7, 61. I love these kinds of games. Do you know Tower Defence? This game is the ultimate time-waster. I've spent sooo much time building towers. This is really really well-done. I love it!

EDIT: Stage 9, 85. Found out that SHIFT switches the weapons and TAB shows hit boxes (unnecessary). Damn, and I was going to do some painting!

EDIT: Stage 10, 100. ARGH!!! I was also going to play Monkey Island again! Must - kill - zombies...
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 20:40

Thanks for the link, Cianty.

cianty wrote:
ARGH!!! I was also going to play Monkey Island again!

Excellent idea Smile That's funny, I had an "oldie-revival" a few days ago. I installed "Discworld" again (used DosBox) and "Hand of Fate". I am trying to find my old copy of "King's Quest VII". I used to love those adventure games... Smile

Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle are really great. Space Quest VI (VII?) was also really nice but also very hard.

cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 22:05

Nothing tops Monkey Island 1 + 2.

I like Simon the Sorcerer 1 a lot too (2 is okay as well). Discworld was good too. Loom and Day of the Tentacle were also good. Finally Monkey Island 3 was pretty good considering they had some mighty big shoes to fill. Completely different, but did you (or anyone) play "Atlantis"? That was totally killer back then when I got it.

Speaking of computer game classics: Baldur's Gate 1 + 2 are THE all time favourite rpgs of mine. But no chance I will have the time to play those again - maybe when I'm retired in 40 years or so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lanyssa Ryssyll
Ancient
Ancient
Lanyssa Ryssyll

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: None

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeSun 30 Mar 2008 - 23:58

I love the Monkey Island series, and Leisure of Larry ( Embarassed Razz ) with the same gameplay... But if we talk about RPG, according to me "Planescape Torment" is the best Smile
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2008 - 0:29

Yes, PT was pretty well-done indeed. But - if I'm not mistaken - it was sort of a predecessor to Baldur's Gate since the same developers produced the BG series after PT and they made a lot of improvements in the BG parts. Black Isle I think they were called.
Back to top Go down
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar 2008 - 0:33

I agree with Cianty about Monkey Island 1 and 2.

For RPGs however I'll have to go with Fallout 1 and 2 as the best RPG of all times.

The subtile (OK, sometimes it's not that subtle...) black humor and 1960's post-apocalyptic flair, combined with a good storyline and loads of possibilites to solve the different quests with or without violence (including the final boss, which can even be talked into abandoning his plans of world domination, with a high enough persuade skill) make this 1991 oldie an absolute jewel.

Thanks for the other games you mentioned guys. I googled them and I will give them a try when I get round to it Smile

[EDIT]: My god we're off topic! Maybe we should start another thread about oldie games that influenced (and sweetened) our childhoods!
Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: De-Animator (Flash-game)   De-Animator (Flash-game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

De-Animator (Flash-game)
Page 1 of 1