Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Word of Hashut #7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willmark
Warrior
Warrior
Willmark

Trading Reputation : 0

Word of Hashut #7 Empty
PostSubject: Word of Hashut #7   Word of Hashut #7 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2010 - 3:52

Boo Hisss Booo Hiss No Mordheim articles this Issue were submitted... However, I have it on good authority that will change in the upcoming issues.... mmmmwwwwahhhhaaaa Smile

In any event the new Issue of the Word of Hashut is out:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6800

This one was a bit of a haul and it was a week late to boot. In all I'm pretty well pleased with it. The Battle Report was a grind so I was not able to get the maps in this time, I imagine they will return next time.

Anyways as always stop by and tell us how we can improve as we are always looking to make it even better.

WM
Back to top Go down
Willmark
Warrior
Warrior
Willmark

Trading Reputation : 0

Word of Hashut #7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of Hashut #7   Word of Hashut #7 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jan 2010 - 20:59

Sorry for the problems of late everyone (in terms of downloading Issues of the Word of Hashut); our web host has been far from cooperative...

Alternative means have now been established to host our PDFs. As of right now all issues (1-7) can now be downloaded. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for your patience everyone.

Also please pardon the double post. Wink
Back to top Go down

Word of Hashut #7
Page 1 of 1