Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

magic card

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ianward09
Champion
Champion
ianward09

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned: none

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 18:11

can you download mordheim magic card?
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigmar.co.uk
Anonymous

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 19:13

Magic card? Never heard of. Do you mean the magic lists? Cuz they are in the rulebook.
Back to top Go down
ianward09
Champion
Champion
ianward09

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 19:36

yes i do i was asking if you can download them on cards to make them easier to use
Back to top Go down
http://www.pigmar.co.uk
Anonymous

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 20:04

I havent found anything of the like, but the easiest way to keep track oft hem would rather be to just print the lists out on standard paper, as some descriptions are quite long, and you must roll on them when you level up and get to choose a new spell (or choosing a starting spell).

But maybe you could just write them down short and print your own cards? The fluff text could be removed, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mortimer
Warlord
Warlord
Mortimer

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 21:27

Perhaps a worthwhile project to work on? Would anyone else be interested in spell cards?
Back to top Go down
Asp
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Asp

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009 - 23:09

would be very easy to make in this format:

http://indadvendt.dk/mordheim/coreheim_unique_spells.pdf

but still, i prefer letting vanilla sink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.indadvendt.dk/mordheim/
Da Bank
Rules Guru
Rules Guru
Da Bank

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: None

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009 - 1:52

I had posted a link somewhere on this forum on a site that lets you create "mordheim" cards for Random Happenings and etc.
Back to top Go down
sartori
General
General
sartori

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Undead Undead

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009 - 6:29

Wasn't sure what to think of this thread at first, but the comment about the Random Happenings being a deck of cards really stuck with me. I think I'm going to try and incorporate that into my next campaign (using a simplified variant of the Mordheimer's Campaing Aid).

For example:

Beginning of campaign turn, draw a card. You get "Sudden Downpour" which might read something like:

All games being played this turn are affected by a spontaneous heavy rain storm. All warbands will have trouble with spotting, making
ranged shots, and performing physical feats (climbing, jumping, leaping, etc.). ..

I've never been a huge fan of the Random Happenings table mainly because it's an extra roll people will forget about half the time (especially when someone is having to roll animosity). However, making it a random card draw every campaign turn that can affect some or all battles has a certain appeal to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic - magic card Empty
PostSubject: Re: magic card   Magic - magic card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

magic card
Page 1 of 1