Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Gretings from the land far far away

Go down 
+2
Ashton
da green one
6 posters
AuthorMessage
da green one
Youngblood
Youngblood
da green one

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: None

Gretings from the land far far away Empty
PostSubject: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 6:02

Well its not that FAR away,but it is far enought so that nobody plays Mordheim.We do have a small warhammer group(20-30 members)but it semms that Confrontation is the way to go if you plays small skirmishes.Anyway I am from Croatia,so if anybody close plays mordheim I want to play too.Been playing(collecting would be a better word)Mordheim for about a month now.It all began when i was cleaning out the basement and found the six edition starter set that I used to start my main army(Empire).Inside i found the chariot and 12 warriors,one thing lead to another and now i am building a orc warband.Expect fluff,army list(warband list?)and pictures soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ums-agram.hr
Ashton
Forum Engineer
Forum Engineer
Ashton

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 6:19

Welcome to the forum!

Good to hear! I'm glad you've joined Mordheim. I'm eager to hear/read all your fluff. =) I don't live in Croatia, but I'm in the middle of no where esp. when it comes to Mordheim.

I must say though your "small warhammer group" is GINORMOUS! =)

Hopefully you can turn some of them to making small warbands from their armies for smaller/quicker games =)

Talk soon,
Back to top Go down
http://mordheim.ashtonsanders.com
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 8:55

Welcome Green One! Good luck with converting your friends. 20 people who play Warhammer is quite a lot. You should get someone to play Mordheim from them.

Looking forward to the pics of your models!
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 9:45

Dobar Dan!

Welcome to the forum da green one! My boyz Ashton and Cianty are right: 20 players is quite a human resource. If I were you, I would not be concerned about finding players, it's just a matter persuation to get them to play Smile

Anyway, glad you joined the forum. We are all looking forward to seeing your models and other contributions!

Cheers!
Admin Tom

Tagnator
Etheral
Etheral
Tagnator

Trading Reputation : 6

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Averlanders Averlanders

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 13:37

welcome m8 Very Happy Let sigmars inquisition clean mordheim Razz
Back to top Go down
Erkwin
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Erkwin

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Reiklanders Reiklanders

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2008 - 15:08

Hej green one!

Welcome on board.
I guess you're familiar with Warhammer Empire, at least your avatar leads me to this assumption Smile

Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
da green one
Youngblood
Youngblood
da green one

Personal Info

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008 - 9:25

Erkwin wrote:
Hej green one!

Welcome on board.
I guess you're familiar with Warhammer Empire, at least your avatar leads me to this assumption Smile

Enjoy your stay!

Yes.Yes I am the proud member of the Inqusition on that site.My position is L.I..L.S.H.I.T which is basicly as low as you can go.Didnt manage to burn anyone so far but I belive this site should give me some fine oportunities(laughs evily)

ANYWAY back on topic.I made a mistake.When i said gaming group i failed to mencion that that is the ONLY group in my country and we have members from the whole country.And the problem is that 90% of the members are hardcore power chesse players,and Confrontation seems to be the skirmish of choice.BUT I am in one of the best highschools in the country which means I have plenty on nerds/geeks to influence.

P.S:Tom you were in Croatia?!?!So what did you that of our backwater country?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ums-agram.hr
Admin Tom
Admin
Admin
Admin Tom

Trading Reputation : 12

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Witch Hunters Witch Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 2:12

da green one wrote:
Tom you were in Croatia?!?!So what did you that of our backwater country?

What is a "backwater" country? scratch

I LOVED Croatia! In fact, I will probably return there this september, but this time I want to go further south, because it is even more beautiful there (I only went southwards till Rovinj last time, which was cool, but I was told Split and Dubrovnik are even more worthwile... so I'll head there to find out) Very Happy

To sum up my impression of Croatia: Beautiful countryside, very very very friendly people (most even speak german :O ), great food, reasonable prices, amazing historical sites (e.g. Pula Amphitheater). The only little downside was the coast imo. It was mainly a rock beach, so it was annoying to go into the water compared to a sand beach. But I snorkeled anyway Wink

(Managed to dig out 2 pics of Rovinj and Porec)

Gretings from the land far far away Kroati10

Gretings from the land far far away Kroati11

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gretings from the land far far away   Gretings from the land far far away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gretings from the land far far away
Page 1 of 1