Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]

Go down 
+11
Paluke
cianty
Pathfinder Dubstyles
TarZaN
Deserter
ChuckECheese
Svenn
Duce
Von Kurst
DeafNala
Goonstah
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mweaver
Etheral
Etheral
mweaver

Trading Reputation : 0

Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]   Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 16:28

The boards look great, and should make a very interesting table to play on. I need to work on some elevated sections to go on my boards...
Back to top Go down
alveiz
Champion
Champion
alveiz

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]   Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010 - 22:57

mweaver wrote:
The boards look great, and should make a very interesting table to play on. I need to work on some elevated sections to go on my boards...
Sure, since our group started creating elevated sections to put the buildings on it's a completely different game.

Great job on the table Goonstah, I like it a lot!!. By the way, it seems to me that it is a "Chinese work" making line by line the cobblestone with a pen. Isn't it way better doing it by scratch with a hot engraving tool?
Back to top Go down
magokiron
Ancient
Ancient
magokiron

PostSubject: Re: Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]   Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2010 - 20:24

I USED to draw mi briks with an exacto, an then marking them really well with a pencil/pen.

But now I use a self made hot engraving tool, and my life is much more easier!

Just bear in mind that the fumes are toxic, so you MUST do this outside or in a WELL VENTILATED area.

Your work looks pretty good, and sure will be a pleasure to play on that scenery.

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]   Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goonstah's try for a mordheim table [picture heavy, WIP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2