Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned:

W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire Empty
PostSubject: W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire   W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jan 2009 - 13:19

Errr yeah basically just want one of those awesome dinosaurs from the DE knights boxed set, preferably I'd go for the one on the far right of this picture (but not too important):
W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire M1800106_99120212002_DEColdOneKnightsMain_873x627
And even more preferably one that's unpainted and unassembled (I know, I know beggars can't be choosers!)
As for what I have...well it's limited to say the least! I've got some unassembled skaven night runners and also a few empire bits which are all assembled and in various stages of REALLY bad paint jobs. Having said that a few of them only have the black primer coat so far, including some knightly order guys on horses, one of which has a banner, and some infantry which I think are state troops. (I bought them as a job lot off eBay so I could make a statue out of one of the horsemen!)
Oh and a high elf horse which came in the pack with them for some reason!
Or of course real life cash money!
Back to top Go down
jackanory
Warlord
Warlord
jackanory

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Skaven Skaven
Achievements earned:

W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire   W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire Icon_minitimeThu 8 Jan 2009 - 19:05

Ok I caved and bought the boxed set! Yay lots of stuff to add to my bitz box!!! Smile
(You can lock this thread if you want!)
Back to top Go down

W: one of the new cold ones H: skaven, empire
Page 1 of 1