Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Norse or Marauder warband ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rory
Captain
Captain
rory

Trading Reputation : 0

norse - Norse or Marauder warband ? Empty
PostSubject: Norse or Marauder warband ?   norse - Norse or Marauder warband ? Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008 - 21:03

Hee guys

I've still got a box of the new chaos warriors. And I've always loved them and want to use them in mordheim. But i can't decide to do norse or marauders. For wich warband could i use them the best ? Or is there an experimental warband out there for just chaos that i haven't heard of ?

thx

Rory
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

norse - Norse or Marauder warband ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norse or Marauder warband ?   norse - Norse or Marauder warband ? Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008 - 21:21

Norse are marauders so none of them is really better suited. You can give a Norse warband a more viking theme whereas the traditional Chaos marauders can have a greater focus on their Chaos worshipping culture with tattoos, icons and items and maybe a few mutations here and there. None of them is a warriors of chaos warband and those would not be apropriate for Mordheim anyways (unless you like playing with only 6 models).
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/

Norse or Marauder warband ?
Page 1 of 1