Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Rules for Merchants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

Rules for Merchants Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Merchants   Rules for Merchants Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 19:14

I foud the link for the warband rules, but cannot seem to acces them. Is there any way I can get some help on this matter? Im slowly painting my merchants, while working hard on my Dwarfs, but I would like to knowthe rules for them before I get to much into it. Any help would be appreciated.

Drugart
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Merchants   Rules for Merchants Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 19:29

Drugart wrote:
I foud the link for the warband rules, but cannot seem to acces them. Is there any way I can get some help on this matter? Im slowly painting my merchants, while working hard on my Dwarfs, but I would like to knowthe rules for them before I get to much into it. Any help would be appreciated.

Drugart

I do wonder which warband you are talking about as the only one I can think of right now is the Merchants Caravan warband from the Border Town Burning supplement and the link on site does work just fine (just checked)?
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Drugart
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Drugart

Trading Reputation : 1

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Dwarfs Dwarfs
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Merchants   Rules for Merchants Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008 - 1:01

Yes that was the one, and it works for me now too this evening. For the past couple of days I couldnt get it to work...not sure why...maybe my short stubby fingers Razz

Thanks a ton!

Drugart
Back to top Go down
cianty
Honour Guard
Honour Guard
cianty

Trading Reputation : 5

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Monks (BTB) Monks (BTB)
Achievements earned: Silver Tom Silver Tom

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Merchants   Rules for Merchants Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008 - 9:59

Drugart wrote:
Yes that was the one, and it works for me now too this evening. For the past couple of days I couldnt get it to work...not sure why...maybe my short stubby fingers Razz

Thanks a ton!

Drugart

You're welcome! I did fix a few broken links on the website recently. Maybe your browser still had the old html page in its cache. Who knows... Anyways, glad it works now.

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
http://cianty-tabletop.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules for Merchants   Rules for Merchants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules for Merchants
Page 1 of 1