Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

A new Old guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tkulinsk

Tkulinsk

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

A new Old guy Empty
PostSubject: A new Old guy   A new Old guy Icon_minitimeTue 23 Apr 2024 - 2:52

Good Afternoon travelers,

Name is Tim Kulinski, big time lover of Mordheim and started playing it back when it was introduced in White Dwarf and then when the game released in 1999. This game was so inspirational to me that it was the basis for me writing Legends of the High Seas for Warhammer Historical back in 2008.

In my part time I am also a semi retired professional painter, I ran my own Painting company for almost 9 years called Saguaro Painting Service. Now I just paint for friends and myself. I still play classic games like Warhammer Quest 95 as well as Warmaster as well as a few other more modern games.

I also ran many events called Gathering in the Desert here in Phoenix AZ (were I am located) for Lord of the Rings and Bolt Action. I would love to host a Mordheim campaign weekend like I have seen others do, but got to build the player base up locally.

Cant believe its been 25 years now and as GW cranks out endless games, I still keep coming back the city we all love. So thank you to all for keeping this great game going and thanks to Tom for keeping this forum board going for all these years, look forward to diving back in the Cursed City.

TK

Citizen Sade likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://cursedtreasures.blogspot.com/

A new Old guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: