Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Hello, I'm your new neighbor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brocel

brocel

Trading Reputation : 0

Hello, I'm your new neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm your new neighbor   Hello, I'm your new neighbor Icon_minitimeMon 25 Nov 2019 - 13:29

Hi everyone,

So after patiently waiting for years, my brother finally decided that the right thing for him, besides painting minis for his rpg players, was painting minis for mordheim. I didnt wait for any other sign to dust off my diverse bitz and minis I collected a few years ago, when I believed my friends were digging to play the game.

So I've always loved the warhammer universe, and am particularly fond of the mordheim setting. I discovered 40k setting thanks to the Dark Heresy rpg and the Eisenhorn and Ravenor series (just got myself Eisenhorn IV, Magos, hehe) and the Horus Heresy. thankfully I still have dozens of books until I finish this "saga". You understood, we'll probably try our hand on necromunda or kill team Smile

What keeps me getting to mordheim is the immersion the universe and the setting procure. I'm not really interested in minis/games if I can't immerse myself in the universe and the characters.
By the way, I'm starting with a witch hunter warband and I have an urge of putting together a goblin warband, but not sure which list to use, I just posted for some help in that matter in the forum. I have further plans of playing mercenaries, another goblin band, maybe possessed if I find minis that I like, some dwarf band, also an orc-only band with pig faced orcs from otherworld miniatures, an hobgoblin band, and on and on...

My brother is going to start with a vampire band, if you have any advice against that... Wink

Other than that, I live in Belgium, so if anyone in the area of Brussels (or beyond) is interested for g
Back to top Go down
FKSN
Warlord
Warlord
FKSN

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Marienburgers Marienburgers
Achievements earned: none

Hello, I'm your new neighbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm your new neighbor   Hello, I'm your new neighbor Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov 2019 - 22:15

Welcome aboard!

Would love to see pics of your warbands Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm your new neighbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum :: General Discussion :: Welcome Newbies!-
Jump to: