Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchRegisterBlogLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qcbob025

Qcbob025

Trading Reputation : 0

Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Empty
PostSubject: Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo   Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun 2019 - 19:17

I been looking througth the whole Border Town Burning document and i was trying to cross reference how to trigger all the special scenarios. We might start a campagn based on the book and i try to help my friends to achieved their various campagn objectives, so far i found all sources to get all chaos items... the only thing that bother me is...

How do you trigger the scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

PostSubject: Re: Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo   Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2019 - 17:37

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry no one has answered your question, but that's the nature of game forums these days. Lots of crickets/not much going on.

One trigger for Hostile Embargo is rebuilding the Trading Post. You will find the opportunity to rebuild the trading post in the Exploration document.
Back to top Go down
Grimscull
Etheral
Etheral
Grimscull

Trading Reputation : 2

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo   Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2019 - 20:57

I think of the few people answering on this forum, not many have played BTB often enough to be able to answer that question (me, for example). Otherwise they are usually very helpful around here.
Back to top Go down
Von Kurst
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster
Von Kurst

Trading Reputation : 3

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo   Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul 2019 - 18:03

@Grimscull--this is very true.

I have only stolen ideas from the BtB supplement, but rebuilding the Trading Post happened to be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo   Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scenario 14 : Hostile Embargo
Page 1 of 1