Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Back again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2019 - 19:33

Just wanted to shout-out a quick hello to everyone in this wonderful community! I've had a five year or so hiatus (finished university, moved back home, got a job as a teacher, became a dad, etc). Have been playing Mordheim on and off through the years, and recently got into Necromunda as well. But now, we have moved to a bigger home, with a hobby-room, and also co-workers and friends who are into Mordheim! This means, my long awaited return to Mordheim has finally come, and the first thing I did was log onto this site.

So, whats new? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

Trading Reputation : 0

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 10:54

What's new in Mordheim? Well, the world got blown up, but we mostly ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 13:50

I was more wondering about the forum, but sure Smile

I'm really sad to see Age of Sigmar just... erasing Mordheim. At least i've heard RUMOURS about the possibility that they might be re-releasing or updating Mordheim.
Back to top Go down
DeafNala
Admin
Admin
DeafNala

Trading Reputation : 9

Personal Info
Primary Warband played: Orcs & Goblins Orcs & Goblins
Achievements earned: none

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 14:04

WELCOME HOME, Opheliate! The place is a lot quieter since your last visit, but we are still here...more or less. cheers clown
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2019 - 20:44

Good to hear! Yeah, I noticed things were not as active as last I visited, but im so glad to see you are still here Nala, holding the flame alive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

Trading Reputation : 0

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 13:20

To be fair to the Age of Sigmar, it hasn't made Mordheim any less real, or led to it getting any less support from GW. As for a re-release of Mordheim, I remain sceptical -- but then I still don't believe they're releasing plastic Sisters of Battle, & they re-announce that every week. & they do keep running letters in White Dwarf asking about Mordehim...

Mind you, it might be more convenient in many ways if they didn't release a new version. Rules writing has changed so much in the interim that it would mean learning a whole new game... & rewriting a lot of fan-made material if it was still to be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back again   Back again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back again
Page 1 of 1