Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mordheim Discussion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterBlogYou'll never paint aloneLog inGolden Tom 2014 Thread!

Blood on the streets buildings instructions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harrocks
Warlord
Warlord
Harrocks

Trading Reputation : 0

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:
Achievements earned: none

Blood on the streets buildings instructions Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2018 - 0:08

could anyone point me in the direction of instructions for putting together the blood on the streets buildings?
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 13:56

Hmm, I was sure PDFs of the building instructions were kicking around all over... but now I look, I can't find any anywhere!

I'll see if I can scan them for you, now I've managed to find the paper copies!
Back to top Go down
Harrocks
Warlord
Warlord
Harrocks

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 14:10

that'd be great Rhydderch if you can. Much appreciated.

I've picked up a h/copy of the main boxed set instructions, but the BotS ones do seem to be hard to come by.

I'd actually 'won' a complete boxed set of the expansion on ebay and for once had paid a reasonable price (about £35) only for the flipping thing to be lost by RM ...
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 17:19

Ouch! That puts my complaints about how difficult scanning anything turned out to be into some perspective. Though I am still going to mention how difficult scanning turned out to be as an explanation as to why the instructions are upside-down. I'm sure I've used that scanner before, but I still had to go through a bunch of installations, then scan the document one page at a time, then realise it was upside down & decide it didn't need fixing urgently... Anyway, this should link to the PDF. Turn your monitor upside down & it'll work perfectly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vl8_IaLMP8Sk8J0p8IOvuGqtaOS9X8J-/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Rhydderch on Mon 24 Sep 2018 - 17:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include the link which was the whole point of the post, like a wally.)
Back to top Go down
Harrocks
Warlord
Warlord
Harrocks

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 17:27

blimey, that's fantastic - thank you very much!
upside down I can definitely handle... and sorry for the trouble. The swiftness and helpfulness of your response today is amazing.

I'll get it the right way up - and I can put it up here somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Rhydderch
Venerable Ancient
Venerable Ancient
Rhydderch

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 17:46

No problem -- I've had plenty of assistance from this forum & the members' PDF stashes, it's actually quite nice to be the one providing help! & the swiftness is more a matter of 'If I don't do it now, it'll never happen...' Feel free it put it up wherever, especially if you can make it stay the right way up. It'll save me re-scanning it!
Back to top Go down
Harrocks
Warlord
Warlord
Harrocks

Personal Info
Primary Warband played:

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2018 - 18:05

I've got it the right way up.

I don't have / use any hosting / cloud stuff myself, but will have a think.

ok - this seems to be working:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UYuM5qQWLW3gjVignB8JH9hOVgNdn25x/view

thanks again Rhydderch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the streets buildings instructions   Blood on the streets buildings instructions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood on the streets buildings instructions
Page 1 of 1